Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US (41963 Views)

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by kunlebal(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2015
obowunmi:
Who says the "papers" will be out in 6 months?

Unless you're getting married to a citizen, I believe the process takes more than 6 months.

How does she intend to file for you? I'm confused.
Guy you dey read person mind, that is what i was about to ask him now.
Even if she file for him not possible within 6 months but marrying a citizen might be possible sha. Depending on the state he can get it between 6-8months.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by justwise(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:

When he arrives there, they will handle all that. The contacts are there for a fee.

Dude he does not qualify for any green card, the best he can do with B1/B2 visa is to convert it to F1 visa even that is not straight forward.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Bros, If she can provide that for you, and it's certain, please listen to her.
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by jieta: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
The story does not make sense. For you to travel to the US, you need a VISA, and that visa permits you to move around. Once you have visa, why would you stay indoor until which papers ?

Listen, even if you are in the US and your visa expires, you can still move around but you cant work and stay out of trouble, no fights, no driving, because documents will be required if police catch you for offences. You can even do manual runs and shit.

My advise is that you travel to the US and as soon as you arrive apply for a green card, but the odd is that you will not come to Nigeria for 1yr until your green card is ready, which gives you full right to live in US for at least 10years. 75,000 is actually nothing in Today's Nigeria but really depend on where you live. 75,000 cant really buy anything not a pair of nice shoes.
the beginning of ur write up looks ok, but down to were u say 75,000 can't buy u a pair of shoe u are wrong. There are some families that earn less but there are leaving ok, i dont see why a spinster can't manage or leave a comfortable life with 75,000

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Dandeson1(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
sarmiie:

two adages come to mind
-silence is the best answer for a .........
-never argue with a fool, lest he drags you down to his level

#peace
. what's this one saying... mumu
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by iluvpomo(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Stop your nonsense....If you dont know how its done, dont doubt others, not everyone is mentally handicapped like you.
It is VERY easy for anyone to know how it is done.
If you took time off from your delusional sense of your 'billionaire status' on NairaLand.com and hopped on to the USCIS.gov website, you will see for your self how much of an illiterate you actually are grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
justwise:

Dude he does not qualify for any green card, the best he can do with B1/B2 visa is to convert it to F1 visa even that is not straight forward.

You people are funny, These things are done; My boys in US arrange Green Cards for people under the F2A, F2B EB-1, EB-3,EB-4 categories. I qualified for Green Card under EB-5. But declined it due to Tax issues.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
otipoju:
Your story get K-Leg oo. May be she needs a baby sitter.
grin
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by jieta: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2015
tonero230:

His luck isn't the same with your badluck
grin
tonero230:

His luck isn't the same with your badluck
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
iluvpomo:

It is VERY easy for anyone to know how it is done.
If you took time off from your delusional sense of your 'billionaire status' on NairaLand.com and hopped on to the USCIS.gov website, you will see for your self how much of an illiterate you actually are grin grin
I do not blame you at all. Nairaland has made it easy for you to insult even your father's employers without repercussions.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by gistmelove(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Op please don't mind this people who are advising you to stay baack in Nigeria oooo, they are not happy for you.

Please ask your self if you see hope in this Country? How much is 75k? Please take this opportunity with both hands,before you know it you would start a job after getting the papers in the US. I want you to think about the quality of Life that the US offers and not the slave wages being paid in Nigeria. Nigeria jst survived a Civil War by whiskers because God intervened through the US and Britain but there is still tension in the Air.

Just sit down and think about all you have to gain by moving to a more developed and stable country.

May God give you the wisdom to make a good decision.

hmmm you didnt wish my country well...
For ur info.. People general is here.. And am sure change don land gidigba.. E go surely shock u...

If you wish nigeria well jus hit like...
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by ElFenomeno1: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
otipoju:
Your story get K-Leg oo. May be she needs a baby sitter.

Gbam or a slave grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2015
jieta:
the beginning of ur write up looks ok, but down to were u say 75,000 can't buy u a pair of shoe u are wrong. There are some families that earn less but there are leaving ok, i dont see why a spinster can't manage or leave a comfortable life with 75,000
That's why I said, it depends on where you live. I pretty well know that rent in Lekki is upwards of 2.5m for a decent living. I also know that 75k is great amount in a remote village. Do not take my word for it.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Child minder tinz
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by iluvpomo(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
I do not blame you at all. Nairaland has made it easy for you to insult even your father's employers without repercussions.
Ha ha .... you are as high as a kite with this your "billionaire status" on NAIRA land .... unfortunately this Sunday I exposed an ignorant side to yourself .... something you can remedy by spending less time on this forum and educating yourself on others.
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by justwise(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:

You people are funny, These things are done; My boys in US arrange Green Cards for people under the F2A, F2B EB-1, EB-3,EB-4 categories. I qualified for Green Card under EB-5. But declined it due to Tax issues.

Bro you are talking nonsense, this is modern day slavery journey that will end in tears.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by iluvpomo(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2015
justwise:

Bro you are talking nonsense, this is modern day slavery journey that will end in tears.
no mind am abeg. He is claiming "investor category" for his green card application as a bonafide NairaLand billioniare .... na ordinary visitors visa him de actually beg for grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Drabeey:
She said she would help me travel to the States but she would keep me indoors in her house for 6 months pending when my papers allowing me to move around the US would be ready.

I'm already receiving 75,000 naira per month here in Nigeria and still single.

Please is there any advise from the house?
I don't think it's a good idea to go. But if finally go, come and share ur testimony after 6 months
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
justwise:

Is it nonsense because it is not do-able or its nonsense because it is slavery ? I thought you said he is not qualified. You people need more education.
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by takin35(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Well said my brother.but bros how will you get the green card,is it with the visiting visa?ote author=Billyonaire post=32364377] The story does not make sense. For you to travel to the US, you need a VISA, and that visa permits you to move around. Once you have visa, why would you stay indoor until which papers ?

Listen, even if you are in the US and your visa expires, you can still move around but you cant work and stay out of trouble, no fights, no driving, because documents will be required if police catch you for offences. You can even do manual runs and shit.

My advise is that you travel to the US and as soon as you arrive apply for a green card, but the odd is that you will not come to Nigeria for 1yr until your green card is ready, which gives you full right to live in US for at least 10years. 75,000 is actually nothing in Today's Nigeria but really depend on where you live. 75,000 cant really buy anything not a pair of nice shoes.[/quote]
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by justwise(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
iluvpomo:
no mind am abeg. He is claiming "investor category" for his green card application as a bonafide NairaLand billioniare .... na ordinary visitors visa him de actually beg for grin

Don't believe everything you read from such people.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by justwise(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Is it nonsense because it is not do-able or its nonsense because it is slavery ? I thought you said he is not qualified. You people need more education.

Trust me you need it more than anybody here

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Trust me you need it more than anybody here
Yes I do, as I do not want to stop at MSc, but then you need to read more, to actually qualify to discuss with people without cursing. You, my friend are a disappointment to nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by eightsin(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Leave your comfort zone bro. You can never know what you can do and achieve until you are pressed against a whole.
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2015
prelinctus:
Op, did you go to school at all?

I have a b.ED
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by jieta: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
That's why I said, it depends on where you live. I pretty well know that rent in Lekki is upwards of 2.5m for a decent leaving. I also know that 75k is great amount in a remote village. Do not take my word for it.
to aviod argument. U win

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Drabeey:

I have a b.ED
Then proceed to the US, the visa permits you to move around. Enroll into any qualifying study in US, while applying for stay. You will have it, I have several relatives and friends who do this and are happy. 75k is nothing in today's Nigeria currency, its gives you false hope of a tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by justwise(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Yes I do, as I do not want to stop at MSc, but then you need to read more, to actually qualify to discuss with people without cursing. You, my friend are a disappointment to nairaland.

You have one?
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2015
jieta:
to aviod argument. U win
Got to enter the gym my friend, take the crown. It means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by justwise(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Then proceed to the US, the visa permits you to move around. Enroll into any qualifying study in US, while applying for stay. You will have it, I have several relatives and friends who do this and are happy. 75k is nothing in today's Nigeria currency, its gives you false hope of a tomorrow.

Tell me how this is done....i give you 5mins.....because if you got any clue you will explain it quicker than 5mins
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by watchindelta(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2015
Go where ur heart belong
Re: My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US by princejayboss: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2015
First your topic speaks all as it a total waste of time ..... One advice for you.. You better stay back at Naija where you have a good job than to spend your meaningful time at that dam country... Na who never go no go know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What An Excellent CV Looks Like And Know The Reasons Why! / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.