Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] (7415 Views)

Niger Delta Monarchs Meet FG, State Conditions For Peace (photo) / 43 Yr Old Man With Bionic Penis Will Finally Lose His Virginity This Week (photo / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by realGURU(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
What happened to her after the election result was announce, see broke down in tears

2 Likes

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by darksuit(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
spaceship gx4yb leaves Pluto for Earth at 2pm
Make sure you are on it@op

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Janet101(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mama peace
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
I just hate this woman character but to be candid with you, i dnt why i have such hatred towards her for no reason. In my family i was the only one supporting Buhari because of my hatred towards her.
God have mercy on me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
you pple normally say that she use to cry because of her kindness and good heart. Why is she crying now Aso Rock na her follow come battry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jega, wetin my husband do yo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by tutaboi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
No mater what happened....she can never be forgotten so easily. I respect her shaaa.

5 Likes

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Clara16(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by engrhorla(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mama Piss!

The media will miss you oooooo
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by wordcat(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
I love that poem; No coffin No grave. Don't remember the writer but we read it those days in primary school.

1 Like

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by seunfly: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:
I just hate this woman character but to be candid with you, i dnt why i have such hatred towards her for no reason. In my family i was the only one supporting Buhari because of my hatred towards her.
God have mercy on me.
Actually majority hates this woman, her arrogance and bad influence on Jonathan is the major reason, while the role she played in chibok girls saga made her international enemies, her greed and lack of manner detest many. In fact she is one of the major reason her husband failed.

6 Likes

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by temitemi1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FaYOSE my role MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by suwailad(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
realGURU:
What happened to her after the election result was announce, see broke down in tears

please remove that last pic, its not fair to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Such is life
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
seunfly:

Actually majority hates this woman, her arrogance and bad influence on Jonathan is the major reason, while the role she played in chibok girls saga made her international enemies, her greed and lack of manner detest many. In fact she is one of the major reason her husband failed.
she is the major reason, yeap, i concur to that.
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Fribery: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
this one now would mk front page.. angry

1 Like

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by osamaBUSH(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Behind every failed Goodluck, there is..................................... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by babadem2much(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na former Fisrt Lady una de talk about? chaaaiiii!!
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Kereokwu(f): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
People should just leave this woman alone, we're all humans and we make mistakes

1 Like

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Medunah: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Really, I will miss dis woman and her comic relief
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by auntymi(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
MamA pis$
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by stepo707: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
sobs cry cry
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by cirmuell(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FaYOSE my role MODEL!!
Let me guess, reprogrammed? undecided
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by nairalife2013(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:
God have mercy on me.
to hatesom1 widout a reason means u hav a heart constantly inherited by evil beings! To go ahead and practically do somthing to hurt d unsuspecting victim means u are an isis in waiting. My freind of old told me some years ago after another neighborhood guy passed us by "I just hate dis guy, just like dat; Anytime I see him I just boil inside!" I started moving with him at arm's length. Now we are fairly estranged(not maliciously;we still see and talk). Such folks can go extra miles to quench thier baseless hatred, let alone if the hatred had some seemingly reasonable bases. Live flexibly n may God hav mercy on u.

2 Likes

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by MrT2011(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:
God have mercy on me.

Then you are sick! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Horus(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgttbRRYZ0s

[size=15pt]Patience Jonathan Refuses To Leave Aso Rock after Buhari Victory[/size]
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by Richie0974: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol....
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by DNDROID(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
tutaboi:
No mater what happened....she can never be forgotten so easily. I respect her shaaa.
Na only you Waka come... grin lol...
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by ignis: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chai.....
There is God ooooo
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by sphinx54: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
suwailad:

WHY ABEG LEAVE OUR PIC.
Re: This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
suwailad:

This is your first sensible post ever. *teary-eyed*

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Influential Man In The City Of Port Harcourt / INEC Budgets ₦7 Billion For Ekiti & Osun Governorship Elections / Silently, Dr Greg Ibe Answers The Call To Invest In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.