Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Does This Remind You Of Nigerian Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Remind You Of Nigerian Politicians? (590 Views)

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Remind You Of Nigerian Politicians? by internetpirate: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
I see nothing quite conclusive in the art of temporal government,
But violence, duplicity, and frequent malversation.
King rules or barons rule:
The strong man strongly and the weak man by caprice.
They have but one law, to seize the power and keep it,
And the steadfast can manipulate the greed and lust of others,
The feeble is devoured by his own.

– T.S. Eliot, Murder in the Cathedral

(1) (Reply)

Fayose ’s Supporters Block Assembly To Prevent Impeachment / Has Oba Of Lagos Reduced Apcs' Chance Of Retaining Lagos State? / S/africa Starts Of With Buhari On Clean Slate, To Return $15m Arms Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.