Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45196 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Be sincere...

Sometimes, you come across this guy and you wish you could get him to your circle of friends- you just want him around you.

I dunno if I'm hitting the nail...Do you sometimes feel that way even if you swing your face the other way when you catch sight of him heading your direction?

Again Be sincere...

Thank You.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by missbehave247(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Over to the ladies in the house
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nairalander01: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Qwerty

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by AndreRose(f): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light, nothing more. I once had a crush on a guy but couldn't bring myself to ask him out,luckily for me the guy likes me too.
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes but the highest I would do is 2 give him d green light. If u ask a nigerian guy out, he wuld see u as d desperate type and take u 4 granted, he would contribute very little to the relation and turn u to a sex object. No girl would want that for herself.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
In my world it is acceptable. I go for what I want.

I dnt ask men out, I show a man Im interested by flirting and if he likes me too then He Will ask me out. If not I've met a handsome man so it's a win situation for me. undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
No I don't.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Yes but the highest I would do is 2 give him d green light. If u ask a nigerian guy out, he wuld see u as d desperate type and take u 4 granted, he would contribute very little to the relation and turn u to a sex object. No girl would want that for herself.
kiss kiss

My simple reason I said No and Its a honest No from me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by falconey(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
atleast emusmith is not exposing girls this time.

I am here to gossip.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
i actually wish it was possible, because one babe fit dey die for u and u go just bone am thinking she is just being a good friend

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish it were but I don't think I would. I'll wait for the feelings to die.

But if am really really sure, am going to tell him.

I'll be like" hey man, Listen, I like you a lot, what are we going to do about it?"
Then my sleepless nights will be transferred to him. Hehehehe

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Enegod(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
In my world it is acceptable. I go for what I want.
There is nothing sexier than a woman that can tell what she wants, how she wants it and how bad she wants it too cheesy

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
runzlord:
i actually wish it was possible, because one babe fit dey die for u and u go just bone am thinking she is just being a good friend

Abi o... Like one of my friends like that lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't wish it was acceptable....not in nigeria tho

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some of them'd rather die than chyke a guy. Stupid pride. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

How do pass this free light? Maybe you've passed it before and I didn't take note...tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

atleast emusmith is not exposing girls this time.

I am here to gossip.

Hahaha... Gossip ke? Contribute your experiences joor
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

Abi o... Like one of my friends like that lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
dovelike:
I don't think I would. I'll wait for the feelings to die.

But if am really really sure, am going to tell him.

I'll be like" hey man, Listen, I like you a lot, what are we going to do about it?"
Then my sleepless nights will be transferred to him. Hehehehe

To die? Why?

That's wow!

Have you ever told one before? wink
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
runzlord:
undecided

Wetin you dey think about? tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
There is nothing sexier than a woman that can tell what she wants, how she wants it and how bad she wants it too cheesy

Lol! grin #BossLady wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by ibkonekt(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
its not easy for women in nigeria....all over the world too...but naija own is really bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish t'was acceptable oh!

It's annoying wen I see a guy I like and I can't get 2 chyke him wink

Anyway, green light is always there 2 use grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

Wetin you dey think about? tongue
wetin u mean for ur post?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
kiss kiss

My simple reason I said No and Its a honest No from me.

Hmm... Na was oo
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

To die? Why?

That's wow!

Have you ever told one before? wink
Not all feelings are real.
I almost did. I almoost did. grin It was fun

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I wish t'was acceptable oh!

It's annoying wen I see a guy I like and I can't get 2 chyke him wink

Anyway, green light is always there 2 use grin

I like your sincerity abeg smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
These girls don't even know what they are saying. The question is "do you wish it were acceptable...?", not "can you ask a guy out...?" It's a wish for heaven's sake. And if you were a guy, it'd actually be your call.

This forum is suffering from a dearth of intelligent girls, frankly. undecided

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
dovelike:

Not all feelings are real.
I almost did. I almoost did. grin It was fun

Are real? Like some are just..."momentary "?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:
These girls don't even know what they are saying. The question is "do you wish it were acceptable...?", not "can you ask a guy out...?" It's a wish for heaven's sake. And if you were a guy, it'd actually be your call.

This forum is suffering from a dearth of intelligent girls, frankly. undecided

Hehehehe grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Reading comments..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

Are real? Like some are just..."momentary "?
Yeah. I've had that kinda feelings alot. It's just tiring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.