Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack (61372 Views)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
MuhdG:
He knows, I know, we know, everybody knows, except you and your kind!

You this rapist.

You don come back again by.

Go dey deceive yourself na
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by gozie85(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
fucking muslims.............killing there fellow human beings in the name of allah.....so sick

9 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Islam is not the problem. Humans are
prophet mohammed is a gay and a pedophile who takes delight in the killing of innocent people. The world would be a better place if Islam as a religion is banned.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Arysexy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
What do they have in common?

I Guess islam

7 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by zionzoe(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sir, I can never say that you are a Bad person. You can be a good person fine.....but people are being killed innocently everyday......how does your believe solve this Challenge?
I can quote the Quran where it is said that Christians and Jews should be killed....Don't even try to tell me that I should quote it because dat will show dat u don't want the publick to know somethings....but today,any body have access to d quran online.
Back to my Question how do you think we can stop this Unjust Killings?
And what are you doing about it? Thank you
Rilwayne001:

[b] I condemn their act(s), and let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s), they represent themselves and not Islam.

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace

6 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Redoil: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Macelliot:
These are the six men who stormed a university campus in Kenya on April 2nd and massacred 147 people including students, guards and school staff. They'e part of Somali militant group, Al-Shabaab.

They are: 1. Muumin Abdalla Muumin 2.Suleiman Mohamed Awadh 3.Abdifatah Abubakar Abdi 4.Abdalla Salim Marumu 5.Mohamed Abubakar Mohamed 6.Mahir Khalid Riziki.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FX0HwF-Hgg0/VR-bKCrVR6I/AAAAAAAE45g/dIleny8cWfY/s1600/1.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-MSIFrxl59Ns/VR-bKnUc01I/AAAAAAAE45k/Q9u2oLJRKJY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/moderncorps/status/583960850450485248
i hope APC will not blame gej

6 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Adeyeancah(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
shaddi:
angry...... Finally after been banned, God blessed me with FTC grin

When am done eating I would comment on this murderers.
what's d reward for FTC ?

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Arysexy:
What do they have in common?

I Guess islam

Boko Haram =Islam

ISIS=islam

Al-Qaeda=islam

Tailiban=islam

Which evidence do we need again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by JayJustus(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
all Muslims exhibit number what again and counting... I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by ndidibabe(f): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.
Even with his wickedness, you can still his handsomeness. SMH for you....

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Ezenwa11(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.
what's handsome about the guy, mind you, even pigs are fair in complexion.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Heineken(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
So sad.. There's God sha.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think its high time I order for a Berretta hand pistol just in case a replay may happen in my own university as well.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Zealoy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
how can they kill upto 174 without the men among dem fighting back na wao o

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Imagine just within 3days. If it were nigeria, the investigation that will produce this kinda result will last 6months

God forbid, if there's a 3rd world war, it won't be because of power or caused by an adolph hitler kinda person. It will be plainly religious

I still don't understand this religion of islam where some of them are killers and gain grounds with their killing and yet claim its a peaceful religion. The peaceful ones among them watch d terrorist gain grounds and they don't rebuke them

5 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by sweetgala(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bastards, may their souls rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Kexcellency: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Macelliot:
These are the six men who stormed a university campus in Kenya on April 2nd and massacred 147 people including students, guards and school staff. They'e part of Somali militant group, Al-Shabaab.

They are: 1. Muumin Abdalla Muumin 2.Suleiman Mohamed Awadh 3.Abdifatah Abubakar Abdi 4.Abdalla Salim Marumu 5.Mohamed Abubakar Mohamed 6.Mahir Khalid Riziki.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FX0HwF-Hgg0/VR-bKCrVR6I/AAAAAAAE45g/dIleny8cWfY/s1600/1.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-MSIFrxl59Ns/VR-bKnUc01I/AAAAAAAE45k/Q9u2oLJRKJY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Nemesis will definitely catch up wit them,
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by midolian(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
blaqgold:

Hw abt u jst shut ur trap n stop displayin ur level of daftness in public.
lol..dis one don pain am..nxt time u ll learn to comment wisely.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Btruth: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sometimes I wondered how this brain washing thing works?....it beat my imagination how killing other human being could be easy for some people. The same goes for the so call BOKO HARAM.

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
by babyosisi(f): 6:36pm

Macelliot:

3 Mohammeds and others
they could all be Mohammeds and it will not change the fact that their action is contrary to Islam. ali sina is not a muslim and he has not changed his authentic Muslim name. by the way ali sina is not arab o he can't say Ali is an ethnic name of his people. people like you madam babyosisi may just need to pick up a book of Sirah or watch the youtube series from Hijra to the Battle of Huud by sheikh dr. yasir qadhi who is in tennesse since you are definitely southern pumpkin.

nothing these 'jihadists' have done except that each of them was against Islam of Muhammad [SA]. Muhammad [SA] says he i not sent to destroy but to perfect the quality [Aklak] of mankind [to be obedient to Only God, in worship and be dutiful in kindness and avoid evil]. the khawarijites as these evil doers are known claim to be the ideal muslims, while they will accuse other muslims as disbelievers. Their existence started drom the rank of people in the time of the prophet [SA] when Islam was the 'thing in town'. they saw it as a fashionable thing whereas faith did not enter their hearts.

when a so called muslim could say to the Prophet [SA] to fear God and be just as if there is anyone that could fear God more and be better in being just. you will know such a person accusing the one God is praising is a liar. they were the same people accusing Ali ibn Abi Talib [RA] as disbeliever [the very Ali [RA] that the prophet [SA] confirmed him as people of paradise]. these are the people who killed family members of the prophet [SA] on their way to the city of Muhammad [[SA] Madina; a city of believers], calling people living there disbelievers. these people are the ones who shamelessly killed/slaughter the grandchildren/family of the prophet [SA] without remorse. but when they killed a sheep they looked for the owner to seek forgiveness and paid him the cost. they swatted mosquito sucking their blood and asked if it nullifies their state of hiraam, while they were not concerned in taking lives of human beings.

these evil doers do not represent Islam and i dare say hypocrites are these people.

and i am certain that there will be a muslim among those that will help the victims, providing first-aids. there could be muslim among the victims, too. the evil doers do not discriminate when the satan is controlling them.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Godsate: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Geraucald:
May Allah save us from their kind, and destroy them in hell fire.

Only Jesus the son of God can save.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by rigarmortis: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] I condemn their act(s), and let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s), they represent themselves and not Islam.

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace

Suck my dikc while am pissing sire.

IslamE is a religion of piss and incites people to violent acts in the name of a Allah.

Religious terrorism is found many among the adherents of the teachings of a certain muhaMAD.

These guys are just like their brothers up north, killing ppl in the NE, one major similarity between the two, apart from their shaggy beard, sour disposition, propensity for violence is islam.

If a 100 ppl use hard drugs, not all of them will run mad, but some will, some will fall sick etc, while a few will be perfectly ok.

For those that are ok, it doesnt mean the drug is harmless, it means they can tolerate it better.

Islam is that drug.

8 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
See their ugly heads! Your entire generation shall not escape the wrath of God! May the souls of those killed by these Gorrilaz R.I.P
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by richard870(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh Lord! Why are people obsessed with killing these days
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Tattooboy: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmasege:
I learnt Muslim students were spared while Christian students who could not recite any Quranic stuff were ruthlessly murdered.
Imagine a world without Islam...............
a world without Islam means 'peace'.

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Jimbadly: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
See the untold misery and carnage being perpetrated by people of this devilish religion.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by LockDown69(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
I believe they are presumed dead? The fact that it was a suicide mission. Learnt from one of the news channels that four of the assailants had explosive vest and they detonated it when the military closed in on them. Bastards! angry I can only imagine what type of spirit or ideology will drive a human being to turn into a killing machine. It beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by mKc9ET(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
smiley there is God oooo
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by betty202020(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Macelliot:

its not a story. if it is not Abdulahi, it is musa. if not Abubakar it is Isa if not Abdul it is Shehu. Islam is the major problem of world.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nebila(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Really,there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face...smh,but why? Why r pple so heartless? Only God knws what really came over dem... Seems they were trying to make world record... All is vanity!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
You know, one reason I hardly comment on threads on Nairaland is because there are a lot of annoying, gullible, childish, rude people.. and sometimes if I decide to comment, its because I see a "nonsense" comment (like yours) and in a situation like yours, I would say something like " oh yes I'm that rapist you should thank, because, without me, you wouldn't be born"

But see, I'm not that kind of person, so I would just ignore you!
Viciyus:

You this rapist.

You don come back again by.

Go dey deceive yourself na
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
MuhdG:
You know, one reason I hardly comment on threads on Nairaland is because there are a lot of annoying, gullible, childish, rude people.. and sometimes if I decide to comment, its because I see a "nonsense" comment (like yours) and in a situation like yours, I would say something like " oh yes I'm that rapist you should thank, because, without me, you wouldn't be born"

But see, I'm not that kind of person, so I would just ignore you!

Eyyyaaaaa. You touch my heart.

Take milk you hear.

Black man. We know say na you born me na.

Clean your face with hypo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.