Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack (61385 Views)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by emog17(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.
*Spits on your face*
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by princealbashir: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] I condemn their act(s), and let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s), they represent themselves and not Islam.

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace

May Almighty ALLAH (SWT) reward you abundantly for this piece! Amin
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Macelliot(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Do not judge the majority by the actions of a few. Cause these Muslims did so does not mean all Muslims are terrorist.

Rilwayne001 is Muslim and he his not a terrorist
I taught you were an Atheist.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Ymodulus: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Macelliot:

I taught you were an Atheist.

It doesn't mean I should generalize a set of people due to the action of a few
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Macelliot(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] I condemn their act(s), and let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s), they represent themselves and not Islam.

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace

I asked a question. I never tagged you a terrorist and never will I.
But Why?
Twitter Statistic shows that Saudi Arabia tops the list of pro-ISIS Tweeters in the world.... WHY?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by abiodunbright(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
They will get punishment from God

I would like tohave a chat with u, pls drop ur contact
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by shos: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Do not judge the majority by the actions of a few. Cause these Muslims did so does not mean all Muslims are terrorist.

Rilwayne001 is Muslim and he his not a terrorist
abeg make we hear word all of u are terrorist, ko somo ire ninu ibon

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
M4gunners:
They did not represent Islam,boko haram too, Isis,Tailiban and so on but before they kill anybody they will shout Allah Allah who did they represent then?

And other Muslims will rejoice on the streets when they do their killings,support and fund their efforts
Who then is a Muslim?
A survey shows that half of Muslims support terrorism and these people come online and tell us they are no Muslims
Who is a Muslim I ask?

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by nepp(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
All Muslims are terrorists!!! All of them! I use to believe not all of them are terrorists but the story of a mentally challenged afghan woman that was beaten to death by an angry mob for allegedly burning the quran!! Muslims are heartless!! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/11487220/Mob-beats-Afghan-woman-to-death-for-allegedly-burning-Koran.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by ignis: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
What a country. ..
In my dear country, we can't get there faces and profiles, even after 2 decades.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by makzeze: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.
women, women, chai!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Ymodulus: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
shos:
abeg make we hear word all of u are terrorist, ko somo ire ninu ibon
I hope you know am not muslim?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by telexfree1: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
3 of them are named mohammed. 3 of them are named mohammed.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by adorablepepple(f): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
niceeric:

so ure yoruba....kul

you know the big problem I have with your profile pic?...it has no black kid....doesn't portray the caption!
undecided ki Lon so
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Muslims kill someone for fake allegations of burning a Koran,some tell us they are not Muslims
They decapitate a Woman for honor killing they are not Muslims
They kill for cartoons of Mihammed ,not Muslims
They blow themselves and others up ,not Muslims
They incite violence even in their mosques ,not Muslims
Nigerians Muslims rise up and slaughter their neighbors at will straight from their mosques in Kano and kaduna after Friday prayers they are not Muslims.
Everywhere Muslims are,there is wailing and gnashing of teeth,not Muslims
They kill because of Mohammed named dolls,not Muslim
Kill to establish a caliphate,not Muslims
Kill for Mohammed themed poem yet they are not Muslims
Kill in the name of Islam not Muslims
Kill and say Mohammed sent them,not Muslims
Kill as commanded in the Koran and hadiths ,not Muslims
Kill just like Mohammed and his followers did ,not Muslims
Kill as Mohammed commanded,not Muslims
Separate their victims and kill non Muslims and spare Muslims yet they are not Muslim
They shout Allahu Akbar while killing,not Muslims
Pray many times a day with the mark on their foreheads,they are not Muslims

Who is a Muslim?And what is their exact number?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by eliwa47(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
am sure they are dead already, animals in human skin!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Akinz0126(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
IF all Muslims are not terrorist,Why are all terrorist Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Begino1: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
BLOODY ISLAM.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by niceeric(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
adorablepepple:

undecided ki Lon so
nnkan ti mo n so ni pe:-

your profile pic says Jesus is for everyone and the designer refused to include a black kid.....isnt that racism?

abi Jesus isn't for the black folks too?

just an akiyesi anyway.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by shogat(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.thanks
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by adorablepepple(f): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
niceeric:

nnkan ti mo n so ni pe:-

your profile pic says Jesus is for everyone and the designer refused to include a black kid.....isnt that racism?

abi Jesus isn't for the black folks too?

just an akiyesi anyway.
E ma binu ooo, couldn't get a black kid's pics
Am black n not a racist. Thanks for the observation!!!!!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by M4gunners: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
babyosisi:

And other Muslims will rejoice on the streets when they do their killings,support and fund their efforts
Who then is a Muslim?
A survey shows that half of Muslims support terrorism and these people come online and tell us they are no Muslims
Who is a Muslim I ask?
They should keep on defending evil.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Mintayo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Islam is not the problem. Humans are
Yinmu. Islam is the problem not humans, not even muslims, without islam these good dudes wont be muslims and killing for one allah.
they were first humans before they became muslim, islam shaped them to what they are now, they following whhat mohammed told them to do, they are the real muslims!
May God have mercy on them and console the family of the dead!

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is an alqueda commander sitting in the former provincial governor's lodge dishing out instructions to his warriors
They have taken over western Yemen and the people have fled their homes
What is their dream?
To establish their brand of sharia
See him trampling on his country's flag
Yet they are not Muslims according to some nairaland posters
Ask him where he gets the orders to fight,he will open the pages of the Koran and hadiths and show you

Who are you folks fooling

Ask yourselves why a large number of Muslims are terrorists
Add if you are sincere with yourselves the answer is there for you
A religion cannot be founded on violent wars,preach hatred and an eye for an eye ,resist reform and expect the followers to be loving
It will never happen

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by lovely17(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
bloody beasts
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by niceeric(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
adorablepepple:

E ma binu ooo, couldn't get a black kid's pics
Am black n not a racist. Thanks for the observation!!!!!
lol....i didn't put the blame on u sha

designer pic yen ni mo n bawi for not including a black kid
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by henryutd(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
shogat:
all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.thanks

I agreed with you but every Muslim is a potential terrorist. He can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by tsdarkside(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
KILL THEM ALL... angry angry angry

i love kenyan-women,,, grin grin ;how dare they..... angry angry angry
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Rajjah(f): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
D first guy looks innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.