Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC (3733 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by jarkbauer: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
David Mark
Alison Maduekwe
All Nollywood Actors/Actresses
Aondokaa
Wyesom Wike
Kashamu Buruji
Ayodele Fayose
MAma Piss
Aliyu Babangiya
Isa Yuguda
Sule Lamido
OPC leaders

Add yours

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by darksuit(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
fani kayode
ORUBEBE

10 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by kayoday(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
FFK

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by jarkbauer: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bode George

4 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by Redoil: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dr. Adeshina
Dr. Okonjo iweala

5 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by coldsummer: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ

Devil (david) Mark

Suswam

PEJ

4 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by channelz: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by seunfly: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Every wanted criminals should not be allowed.
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by watered(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tele Ikuru aka T.I

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by focus7: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
jarkbauer:
David Mark
Alison Maduekwe
Aondokaa
Wyesom Wike
Kashamu Buruji
Ayodele Fayose
MAma Piss
Aliyu Babangiya
Isa Yuguda
Sule Lamido
OPC leaders

Add yours

Op I disagree with you. All could be admitted except Ayodele fayose, that guy is a bad egg to any group even Omisore and Obanikoro are preferred to Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by tunwumi: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bacanista

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by sammyj: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ
SHEPOPOTEMUS
ALLISON MADUEKWE
MADAM NGOZI ALSO CALLED MADAM PUFF PUFF
SAMBO
FFK
OKUPE
ABATI ADD THE REMAINING grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by Mcowubaba: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tinubu
Amaechi
Rochas
Nd

ME...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by seankay(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mimiko
FFK
OBKonjo Iweala

3 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by amakaobiemeka: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tony anini, bamaga tukur, orji uzo, ifeanyi uba, olisa metu,

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by iamyet: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
My list still dey load
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by zicoraads: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Senseless and jobless dults!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Seun

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by gen2briz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Olusegun mimiko
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by aare07(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Anybody that does not have political ideology
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by RexIdogen: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Akpabio G.

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by cold(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Meanwhile i hear David is secretly warming his way into the APC in order to retain the leadership of the senate
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by HzRF(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
jarkbauer:
David Mark
Alison Maduekwe
Aondokaa
Wyesom Wike
Kashamu Buruji
Ayodele Fayose
MAma Piss
Aliyu Babangiya
Isa Yuguda
Sule Lamido
OPC leaders

Add yours

Yes oo
With tinubu +his soldiers
We don dye niyen oo
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by MalcoImX: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP, I've been wanting to open a thread on this topic but you beat me to it. Mine is simple. The day FFK, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, Fayose, Koro, Wike, Babangida Aliyu, Tafida Mafindi are admitted into APC will be my last day with them, though I'll still stick with my Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by Borderless: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
jarkbauer:
David Mark
Alison Maduekwe
Aondokaa
Wyesom Wike
Kashamu Buruji
Ayodele Fayose
MAma Piss
Aliyu Babangiya
Isa Yuguda
Sule Lamido
OPC leaders

Add yours

Get busy guy. This don't make sense one bit.
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by jarkbauer: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Borderless:

Get busy guy. This don't make sense one bit.

why?
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by abduljabbar4(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
zicoraads:
Senseless and jobless dults!
An example of a typical pdp member
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by vega84(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whoever told u they want to join APC #vegatalks
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Barcanista grin
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by bright007(f): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tinubu alias the lion of Burdilon alias ojuyobo.....if allowed into GMB's administration, he will allocate Aso rock to himself

the second person is Obasanjo alias Mr third term. I read in the papers few days ago that he will be willing to help the in-coming administration if needed. OBJ since leaving office in 2007, has refused to be an elder statesman but has been playing to the gallery in his abortive attempt to gain political attention. His case is like that of the pot calling kettle black.

If there is anything that comes to mind when I remember OBJ, its the national identity card scam which happened under his very nose and up till today, millions of Nigerians like myself who stood under harsh conditions to participate in the registration do not have any idea where our identity card is.
Re: List Of Those Who Should Not Be Allowed To Join APC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
See them, they don't understand that political parties dÓes not belong to anybody, and everyone who wants to can JOIN! The APC like a cult is undemocratic and uninspiring. There members are even talking of "who to be allowed to join" and who should not. Shame on them.....

The APC can only appeal to brainwashed folks and undemocratic element. Nigerians will still see you guys for who you are.

Up PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Paper Indicting Rotimi Amaechi For N96 Billion Corruption / Imagine If It Was PDP Rally That Was Empty Like APC Lagos Own / Court Sacks Governor Ayade, Replaces Him With Emmanuel Ibeshi As PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.