Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 (3596 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / 17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have to specially thank God for civilization . This is an image from just about 63yrs ago. The picture was taken in the then, Bomadi Delta Province, Western Region.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/lol-throw-back-photo-of-chief-obafemi.html

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by shalomm: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
idonbelivit grin shocked
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by lative(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol I now c where aregbeshola is heading
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Ndkings1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
isokay
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by iliyande(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hehe, thank God for our days
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Dannyset(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oh My God! No be Lalasticlala dey middle so?
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Bright4(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sometimes I wondered why we blames westerners for d problem facing us in Africa.
Bcoz if not for them dt shown us light so dt we can be able to identify right from wrong, by now, thre would not be something to devour on but ourselves.
Imagine lives 65yrs ago... thanks for the white man dt came for our rescue. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by DamselH33(f): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank God for modern life buh ancient daiz were peaceful

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Demmocrats(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dannyset:
Oh My God! No be Lalasticlala dey middle so?

No oh its lalasticlala that took the pic grin
www.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai!!!

Those children go dey rub shit for their sit
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
The Legend of all time. I miss u.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Babatundetinubu: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bright4:
Sometimes I wondered why we blames westerners for d problem facing us in Africa.
Bcoz if not for them dt shown us light so dt we can be able to identify right from wrong, by now, thre would not be something to devour on but ourselves.
Imagine lives 65yrs ago... thanks for the white man dt came for our rescue. cool cool

I could not agree me o......thank God for the whiteman..... cheesy....Papa Awo civilising and educating the Iboes since 1900 and this is the thank you that he gets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Dannyset(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

No oh its lalasticlala that took the pic grin www.
My eyes can not deceive me oo!
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmm..am seeing something
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
I Never really know wetin this lalasticlacla do una wey make that name just dey una mouth
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Awo brought civilisation to most places in current Nigeria

BTW Girls no dey go school for there that time?

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Sijo01(f): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
See their big big belle like say dem dey suffer from kwashiorkor
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by omoiseselagba: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
I have to specially thank God for civilization . This is an image from just about 63yrs ago. The picture was taken in the then, Bomadi Delta Province, Western Region.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/lol-throw-back-photo-of-chief-obafemi.html
awa oyel people were not different from monkeys 62 years ago.now they use guns to extort money from oil companies.bunch of lazy ass biitches n nigggazz.thanks to awolowo anyway.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
omoiseselagba:
awa oyel people were not different from monkeys 62 years ago.now they use guns to extort money from oil companies.bunch of lazy ass biitches n nigggazz.thanks to awolowo anyway.

U dey vex o.. all the same, Thanks to Awolowo
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Awo brought civilisation to most places in current Nigeria

BTW Girls no dey go school for there that time?

Then Learning was a Tedious job for men... so the boys will go and learn while the women will stay with their mothers and prepare food for the "able-bodied boys" doing some hard job grin grin grin
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by ChuzzyBlog: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sijo01:
See their big big belle like say dem dey suffer from kwashiorkor
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:
idonbelivit grin shocked

u dont even have a choice
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by shalomm: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
chuzzyofficial:

u dont even have a choice

how come its only boys am seeing na? dem no get short? or even leaf to cover .....
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

how come its only boys am seeing na? dem no get short? or even leaf to cover .....

That's how far Nigeria has traveled.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by shalomm: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
chuzzyofficial:

That's how far Nigeria has traveled.

some of those boys are now grandpa's

maybe some of their daughters and grand daughters are in nairaland, and yet some are still zooming the pictures... what are they looking for?

na joke oooo
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by ayuse(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Were it not for the western nation, most part of Africa would have perpetually remained backward. Shame on those of us who always see the westerners as our problem. It is more shameful that till now many of our pple remained improvised while few politicians keep milking the wealth of the nation.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by Imokay: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Proof that the Awolowo led government carried along all peoples in Western region and spread development far and near. This just within one year of self rule and he had visited a rural school in Bomadi.
This also shows that not just Edo but Delta and parts of Bayelsa were part and parcel of Western region that some people are shamelessly claiming as greater Eastern region today
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
ayuse:
Were it not for the western nation, most part of Africa would have perpetually remained backward. Shame on those of us who always see the westerners as our problem. It is more shameful that till now many of our pple remained improvised while few politicians keep milking the wealth of the nation.

maybe
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by ChuzzyBlog: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by chuzzyofficial(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo And Primary School Pupils. 1952 by nduchucks: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Who are all these self haters thanking the white men for bringing "enlightenment" to Africa? There is no enlightenment is engaging in bestiality, man marrying man, woman marrying woman, the glamorization of transvestites, and all kinds of immoral acts and moral decay, prevalent in the West and being transferred to Africa.

I'd rather be unclad like the kids shown the photograph, who today are your Governors, Senators, and Reps, than clothed in primary school like Prince Harry only to turn out like Bruce, a world class athlete and macho man, who has since castrated himself and is in the middle of changing his prick to toto. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] / God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next... / Finally, Buhari, Oshiomhole Announce Next Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.