Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Story Behind The Glory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Behind The Glory. (511 Views)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Behind The Glory. by BANKYBOI: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode series.... (1)

- Born June 14, 1963, (51 years old)
- Administrator and public finance management expert.
- C.E.O Brandsmiths Consulting Limited - Specializes in public sector finance management.
- Former Accountant-General of Lagos State,
- 27-years of meritorious service to the Lagos State Civil Service.
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management.
- Founder, La Roche Leadership Foundation.
- Married to Bolanle Patience Ambode, blessed with children.

Let's vote competence.
Let's align Lagos with Federal power.
Say no to repeat of PDP failure in Lagos.

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode (APC)

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode (APC), for governor, Lagos State.

#Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje ooo...

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind The Glory. by AbetterLagos: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
The man's profile speaks volumes about his experience, qualifications and capabilities.

I'm voting Ambode come April 11. ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind The Glory. by shewenzy: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
If we keep looking at the past recordz of Akinwunmi Ambode, you might be judging kinda......but instead of that why not let us look at the past and now look at the present.....there's a big difference between now and then, so my people let's vote this man of competence, let's vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor ornor of lagos state
This man is capable of moving us forward, you can see it from his awesome file and the things he has done in Lagos State.
My people Vote APC

#Ambo2015 that's the code

Lagosians,the real progress is here, Ambode is ready to bring continuity to the good works, support him with your vote on the 11th of April 2015

Eko o ni baje oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind The Glory. by Theofficialseun: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
This man has achived a lot of things with his post, you just check it out and you will be amazed.
When you are done checking it you will see the reasons why Akinwunmi Ambode should be crowned the Governor of Lagos State, my people don't dull it.
Vote APC!!!
That's the Party my people, no other party can't stand APC

#Ambo2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day- Unoma Akpabio Crying / "It Is Immoral To Defect" PDP Tells Members / If You Were Called To Fight Bokoharam. Would You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.