Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (29430 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by GDex1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Photos from the beautiful parts of Owerri, the capital city of the Eastern Heartland.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by BLINGZ88: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Now post d ugly ones

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by GDex1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
More photos

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by GDex1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Now post d ugly ones
are you ugly?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by presented007(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
woooow thats lovely

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by mackhunter77: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
where are the ugly ones? we need to balance things up
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by GDex1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
mackhunter77:
where are the ugly ones? we need to balance things up
in case you didn't notice, the title suggests only the beautiful parts of Owerri. You may choose to open another thread to show the ugly parts. thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Owerri is indeed nice... atleast new owerri
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by LecciGucci: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
wow.. O TOWN!..
Haters ur food don land!.....
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
As the primary source of these pictures let me add some.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Owerri is beautiful all round and not just new Owerri. New Owerri is however one of the most planned and green places in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
What about the amazing artificial waterfalls that is photo tempting. Nobody passes by without wishing to take a little snap.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Good housing estates adorn the city at all corners from old Aladinma to Newer Achike Udenwa or Trans Egbu to Graceland. They are in multi dozens.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
More from some

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Abagworo:
More from some
wait a minute, is this in Nigeria or a computer work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
wait a minute, is this in Nigeria or a computer work?

That's in Owerri and not even expensive.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
More from Heroes apartments

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice. But abagworo is still a zombie

6 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Nice. But abagworo is still a zombie

Brainwashed fellow talking.

8 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Balkan(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tourist attraction for Abokki wives.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by oilsuop: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
WoW owerre is looking like America shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by asorocker: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
In 5 years from today there will be reverse migration of igbo brains from Abuja and Lagos to the east, these city planners should make provision for high rise residential areas that would accomdate the upsurge, Enugu and owerri should be primed to accommodate this upsurge while Aba and onitsha should be primed to handle congestion of businesses and people.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by basilo101: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
You will never see any rusted roof here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
This is quite sad that there is no impressive infrastructure in the entire Owerri. The state capital does not have ambitious infrastructure. It is appalling because this is more like a rural town. Let's get to see some landmark masterpieces like this below that can distinguish the area. cool

3 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Let us get to see some decent skyline devoid of old buildings with rustic outlooks. Owerri deserves to be pulled down completely and rebuilt from the scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Pwayne2016(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
This is quite sad that there is no impressive infrastructure in the entire Owerri. The state capital does not have ambitious infrastructure. It is appalling because this is more like a rural town. Let's get to see some landmark masterpieces like this below. cheesy
Chino leave dis thread nah

Abagworo u also need to leave

Here is not ur papa land

U hear!!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by amaco12(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
Let us get to see some decent skyline devoid of old buildings with rustic outlooks. Owerri deserved to be pulled down completely and rebuilt from the scratch.
why are u so worried about anything good coming from IMO state,how old are u self,Even if I don't like Okorocha but to be specific the man has tried, I scored him 8/10.am now his fan,he has done well I like him now.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Stop fooling yourself because going by the pictures here it is obvious that the town is a rural town that does not have any ambitious landmark infrastructure that marks a real city except for ramshackle round-abouts here and there.

[s]
amaco12:
why are u so worried about anything good coming from IMO state,how old are u self,Even if I don't like Okorocha but to be specific the man has tried, I scored him 8/10.am now his fan,he has done well I like him now.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by amaco12(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
Stop fooling yourself because going by the pictures here it is obvious that the town is a rural town that does not have any ambitious landmark infrastructure that marks a real city except for ramshackle round-abouts here and there.

[s][/s]
get out mr man Okorocha has done well I remembered how Owerri was then and now,am now proud of my state.
God bless Okorocha,
God blesss IMO state
God bless Aboh Mbaise.

7 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2016
I am not sure! Owerri was a little better during Ohakim but the town has been under-developed in the last 5yrs. We want to see decent multi-lane speed-ways like the one below and not the usual nonsense that is being re-cycled here. Check out this sample from Awka below.. cheesy

[s]
amaco12:
get out mr man Okorocha has done well I remembered how Owerri was then and now,am now proud of my state.
God bless Okorocha,
God blesss IMO state
God bless Aboh Mbaise.
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.