Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market (2462 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market by teamaplus2015: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
the campaign train of Akinwunmi Ambode berthed in ASPAMDA to urge the traders to let their interests support the continuity of excellence by APC in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market by Damieah: 4:12am On Apr 06, 2015
See my future Governor and VP Elect.....

Heralding the new dawn of Federal Government alignment and support...
*sighs*

Finally Lagos will get the support she deserves to become the epitome of excellence. ..

I believe in the #SpiritOfLagos

I believe in Lagos

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode

Vote APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market by egift(m): 4:19am On Apr 06, 2015
That Bodyguard looks smart. I love that. grin grin grin

"When you are Rome, you do like the Romans" - EGIFT to Fellow Umu Igbo

Sai Ambode.

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Publicly Refused Handshake From The Zulu King / Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari / Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.