Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Sex Is Not A Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not A Sin (1595 Views)

Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / My Girl Friend Urinates Alot During Sex; Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not A Sin by meetlekan(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
SEX IS NOT A SIN. IT IS ALL ABOUT MY SECRETARY. I met her through my friend and I employed her as my secretary. She is very good and she didn't make me regret employed her. We shared the same office but I still have little office for her, she do always helped me with my computer on some filing issue. But I forgotten that I still has some blue firm on my computer which has been long.

So there was a day I have already told her I won't come to the office. But when the appointment I mean to target failed me, then I later back to my personal business. I was so surprised seen my Secretary watching the blue firm on my computer in my office alone in a no volume aptitude. She has forgotten herself on the standing, till I entered the office from the back could you believe she didn't know. But when she would look back, both two of us lost in control.

This is how I met my wife who was first my secretary by employed. Let's read. She looked back at me, after my momentary daydream of what to do. "Sorry...ry...ry sir" She said and She was now standing right, her back was to me, and her skirt was around her waist.I could see what she was wearing underneath, a skimpy string thong. I could see the thin strand going up the crack of her ass. And my God, what an ass. She was simply gorgeous. Her fingers were running from her cunt back underneath that thong to her asshole. I believed She was masturbating herself at first and giving me quite an amazing show. I had to do something before her mood came down. I had to touch that gorgeous body. I walked quietly from my office door right over to her. My hands touched her hips. She jumped. "Oh my God," she cried out. That shocked look was all over her face. I didn't stop. Christine certainly must have thought she was all alone. I could feel her embarrassment. So quickly I kissed her on the back of the neck and said, "Don't stop.' "You look incredible." She said. Then I dropped to my knees and began caressing that beautiful ass. With her skirt still hiked up around her waist, I touched the soft skin of her behind. Were you the one, fail yourself. My face pressed against her skin feeling the smooth flesh of her butt cheeks. I kissed her there, enjoying the softness on my lips. Then I ran my tongue over her ass and nuzzled my face into her crack. This was like heaven.

She was such a beautiful young thing. She felt so soft against my face. When I looked up, Christine was staring down at me. And then she whispered out, "Oh ooo, yes." "Yes" "I love having my ass touched." "Don't stop." She moved her hands to the tight fitting thong around her body and slowly tugged it downward. My hand touched hers sexy helping slide it down those soft silky legs. She stepped out of it. Then quickly, Christine unsnapped her skirt and that fell to the floor too. Now she stood there nearly naked before me. I stood up behind her pushing my body against hers. As I held her, she reached back between my legs feeling for my cock, then gripped it through my pants. Almost everyone sometimes love office sex. She looked over her shoulder and stared deeply into my eyes. "Oh, it's so hard," she murmured in such a sexy voice. I unbuckled my trousers letting them fall down. Then my underwear quickly followed. Christine grabbed me again, squeezing my exposed hard shaft in her hand. "My God, you're so hard." And she began stroking it with her soft delicate fingers. She was driving me nuts. Her naked beauty was like seeing a goddess. Her touch was overwhelming. I wanted her...badly. She turned completely around and her mouth covered mine. I heard the soft whisper escape through her lips. "Oh, Bleep me." "You have to Bleep me." We kissed harder, deeply, until we were both nearly out of breath. And then again she begged. "Bleep me please." "Please..." Then a moment of silence... she stared at me... "In my ass." I almost couldn't believe what I was vividly hearing. So many times I dreamed of burying my cock in a gorgeous piece of ass like hers. And now my pretty secretary was asking for it, begging for it. Her words were still ringing in my mind." "Bleep me...in my ass." I knelt back down to kiss her rear end some more. I spread her with my hands, squeezed her butt cheeks and slowly pulled them apart exposing her tight little puckered hole. Yap..! Momentarily I was mesmerized kneeling there, staring at this beautiful creature's anal hole and knowing I was about slide my cock in it. Again I put my face to her, right in her crack, my tongue licking through her soft wide-open crevice. She moaned out, actually cried out, "Oh my God... that feels so good." I licked her ass crack from top to bottom, over and over while she moaned almost deliriously. And when I touched her tight asshole with my tongue I thought she was going orgasm right then. She squirmed and shivered bucking her hips. But I held her tight while I licked and sucked on her anal hole. I pulled on her ass cheeks harder spreading her more. So sweet.

Her tight sphincter began stretching apart making a small little opening right in the center of her ass. I was getting emotionally crazed seeing her hole stretched like this and realizing she was letting me do it to her. I pulled just a little harder with a thumb on each side of her partially opened anus. Her ass widened even more. Christine was already half delirious from my licking, so I figured why stop now. I put my face right to her ass and shoved the tip of my tongue right into her opened puckered hole. I gave her a tongue Bleep until I thought she would pass out from the intense feeling. My cock had become so hard it felt like a steel rod. I backed off her ass and stood up. Again I kissed her. Despite the musky taste in my mouth, Christine kissed back so hard I thought she'd suck my tongue down her throat. Then grabbing her one leg, I positioned it up on the desk. My hand caressed up the back of her thigh and over her ass. Once more I kissed the back of her neck and whispered into her ear. "You've been teasing me all this time haven't you?" A soft sexy little "ahah," escaped from her lips. "You're just a little cocktease, aren't you?" I knew she was grinning. "So you want it in the ass, huh?" She let out a soft whimpering little moan. "Oh yes" "Then I'm gonna Bleep you." "Real hard." "Real hard in your tight little ass." I reached for my cock moving it in between her cheeks. I slightly worked it down across her cunt. She was so wet and dripping, just right to lubricate my cock with her juices. Then I positioned the head right on her asshole. She cried right out, "Oh yes, do it." "Bleep my asshole." I pushed forward with my hips forcing my hard cock through her tight little puckered opening. Her anus instantly grabbed hold of my cock. I pushed more and felt it sliding into her deeper, further up into her ass. Christine was going crazy, "Oh yes, that's it." "Deeper" "Give it to me so deeper." With one hand I grabbed her thigh that was up on the desk and put the other on her hip. Then I just pulled her to me planting my cock completely inside her. I gave her a few strokes back and forth fucking her deep. She almost lost her balance standing on one leg like that. So I pulled out and helped her to a kneeling position on the floor. Then I quickly squatted over her ass and in one motion drove my hard cock right down inside her.

I have never had a feeling like that. Her tight anal hole split right open and gripped the base of my cock like something I can barely explain. It felt like her asshole was so firmly clamped around my cock that it was going to milk every last drop of cum out of me. I started pulling back, stretching the flesh of her hole outward, as it hugged my rigid cock. Then I drove it back in again slapping my hips hard against her butt. After a few times drilling her like that, I pulled out completely and quickly re-penetrated her asshole over again. She went wild when I did that. Christine was nearing the point where her tight rear entrance was used to my cock. Her hole was getting relaxed. She was really enjoying this allot. "Oh yes, Bleep me." "Bleep my asshole." Her anal hole began staying open, remaining stretched wide as I pulled out. Yap, Her nice asshole was gaping at me, begging for my cock to slide back in. I started going faster, shoving my cock in harder. I was literally extracting my cock completely and ramming it back into her tight anal chute. I was reaming her asshole and I knew she felt every inch of me sinking deep into her rectum. "Deeper..." "Deeper..." "Oh God Deeper..." She was obsessed with having her ass bleeped by my cock. "Oh Bleep me deeper." "Ohhhhhh!!!" "Fuckkkkk!!!" "Don't Stop!!!" "Oh please, don't stop!!!" Needless to say, fucking her ass quickly became more than I could take. Seeing her gaping anal hole was making me more and more aroused. And Christine's constant moaning, begging for more of my cock in her ass added to my inability to hold back. My cock was no longer in my control. Christine's ass owned it now, and it wanted all of me, all of my cock and all of my cum. I pushed down on top of her burying my cock deep into her anal cavity and I knew she could feel it. I was at the breaking point. I couldn't hold back any longer. Even my words to her were getting hot and dirty. "Here it comes you hot little Bleep." "Right in your tight slutty ass." She felt the throbbing and convulsing deep inside, as my cock began flooding her rectum with cum. She cried out near in tears, "Oh Bleep, yes." "Cum in me." "Cum in my ass." "Oh, God..." I couldn't move. My cock was spasming like I've never experienced before. Christine was begging, crying, pleading for my cock and my cum. And now she was cumming too. Her body was totally overwhelmed. I wanted to drain every ounce of anal lust from her, but at that moment, I just wanted to leave my cock there, buried in her ass. Let it fill her rectum. Let her ass suck every bit of cum from me. Then I started to regain my senses. I looked down at Christine kneeling there with my cock in her ass. She was still softly moaning. I pulled out. My cock glistened from a coating of cum and the moistness of her ass. Christine turned around to a sitting position on the floor. She had a big smile. "I love it in the ass." "That was so good." "You bleeped me so good." She stood up and I took her in my arms. We kissed once more, deep and so very passionate. A kiss that seemed like it would never end.

My hands were still caressing her, feeling all over her gorgeous body. I knew I still wanted more of her. I didn't have enough. Maybe she was a tease when we started, but now she was mine. So I can not let sweetness go in my life. My secretary was going to have a whole new job description because I'd eventually marry her.

Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah it ain't a sin, its just fvcking overrated in our continent!
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Enegod(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
madness
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by jamex93(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
so u dey advise us to dey sex up and down abi

op we no b dog o
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by ojun50(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wen u get there your book wil be open for you.
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Exjoker(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Damn it! what an epistle... smh
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Rexhenrex(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015

Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
What is a sin?
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015

Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by iluvpomo(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2015
meetlekan:
... She was still softly moaning. I pulled out. My cock glistened from a coating of cum and the moistness of her ass. Christine turned around to a sitting position on the floor. ...
that my friend was her poop ...... damn nigga!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Is Not A Sin by meetlekan(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Sex is the most free gift here i'am ,you can tell by seeing condom all over the road. And soon winter coming when the gals pump big and guys getting skin.what a shame lol........z

(1) (Reply)

Can U Elope Wit Ur Lover? / Power Of A Real Woman / 10 Things Men Look Out For In Ladies Other Than Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.