Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters (925 Views)

Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by DeCleff(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Due to the political masterminded killings going on in Rivers State, it has become neccessary for APC members in the state to be very careful because Wike/PDP are not smiling at all. Just on friday 9 APC members were killed in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of the state. Among the victims where a senior APC member who was a titled chief and his 3 sons and 5 other family members ( THAT FAMILY NEVER FINISH?).

Back on the 28th of March, 2 APC members were gunned down in Eleme an APC dominated town yet APC lost.

Now what am i saying? Its simple, don't put yourselves in a situation that will take your life. This is no longer a battle between North and South but a battle between the Riverine and the Upland.

Since we play ethnic politics, i am sure the Riverine areas will vote for APC especially since APC will form the next federal govt. But PDP like roaring lion is ready to devour any obstacle on their to the BRICK HOUSE,

So, allow PDP to snatch ballot boxes, engage in massive thumb printing and rig Wike to power. Just play cool and gather all the evidence(pictures & videos clips) because the election must be cancelled when it get to tribunal.

From May 29, PDP will cease to be in control of all security agencies in this country including the court judgements. And Buhari will be enthroned to follow due process and uphold the rule of law.

4 Likes

Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by Nuezha(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
"From May 29, PDP will cease to be in control of all security agencies in this country including the court judgements. And Buhari will be enthroned to follow due process and uphold the rule of law"

THE ABOVE QUOTE MAKES SENSE!

2 Likes

Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by cool318(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is a Naked Truth. Cos the same Fate will surely befall all those PDP Senators who Rigged their ways in because surely, they will be swept out with the BROOM.
The evidences against them are too Glaring.

1 Like

Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by DeCleff(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nuezha:
"From May 29, PDP will cease to be in control of all security agencies in this country including the court judgements. And Buhari will be enthroned to follow due process and uphold the rule of law"

THE ABOVE QUOTE MAKES SENSE!

Na so e go be na. All the people wey chop our money must vomit am oh. No be visit ex head of state(i no call anybody name ooo) or to panc inside NNPC .

If dem no bring enh? Na

300 years in jail straight
Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one. APC supporters should watch their back.

1 Like

Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
What is wrong with Apc members why are they threatening people with buhari all the time you people have forget so soon that we in democracy not Military rule this nonsense must stop it's getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by ki02020(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good advice
Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by DeCleff(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2015
dazey:
What is wrong with Apc members why are they threatening people with buhari all the time you people have forget so soon that we in democracy not Military rule this nonsense must stop it's getting out of hand

No we are not threatening anybody and haven't forgotten that we are in democracy.

Infact if you truly understand the meaning of democracy, you realize that a democratic govt is a govt that the masses choose to lead them and not the govt imposed on the people by some power hungry peeps.

Believe me that GMB will follow due process and uphold the rule of law for the benefit of Nigeria and Nigerians and not of APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: April 11: My Advise To Rivers APC Supporters by ChangeisHere: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
@OP

Good advise

This is exactly what Rochas said during his speech at Orlu last week. Just document all evidence of electoral malpractices and save them for the tribunal. Revenge will be served cold at the right time

(1) (Reply)

Temitemi1, Please Come And Save Your Mentor Now!!! / Photos: Gunmen Sighted In Rivers State This Morning / Armed Thugs, Massive Rigging And Violence Reported In Akwa Ibom State Pics!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.