Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (20943 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Lordtrillion(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok, good to know.

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Deapexboy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
i pitty fayose very soon his name will b fowl see.....

you and your thugs will end up in kirikiri...........

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by HzRF(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
miqos02:
this man is not the speaker
He is d speaker
They neglect their job and u expect the remaining members to Sidon look
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by san316(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bevista:
I am not a big fan of Fayose and would be very embarrassed if he was my governor, especially for his conduct and utterances preceding March 28th. However, I do think Ekiti state deserves less of politics and more of governance.

Both the executive and legislature in that state should figure out a way of ending this drama so they can focus on delivering the dividends of democracy to the people.
Now based on Fayose's activities, does he look like someone who is ready for governance? To me, even if PDP will continue ruling the state, fayose should go. That is all. I want that record.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by san316(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
HzRF:

He is d speaker

After he harassed them out of the state? Who would stay when the police keeps witch hunting them?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by miqos02(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
HzRF:

He is d speaker
sir/ma, the house is made up of 27 members you know, then 7or 8 of them decided to sit and impeach the speaker, how logical is that?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by HzRF(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
san316:

After he harassed them out of the state? Who would stay when the police keeps witch hunting them?
After they start working against him
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Gr8amechi: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Finally I made front page....big tnx to d mod.
on the topic I think fayose is in for a big shit
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by badesco(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Their concern should be on how they are going to secure their seats at the fothcoming election rather than heating the polity. I am sure most of them are likely to loose their seats.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Finally I made front page....big tnx to d mod.
on the topic I think fayose is in for a big shit

Sorry, you didn't. Better luck next time. smiley
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by nickxtra(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
This man should be ashame! How can u be a Speaker in charge of 7 legistlators out of 24 legistlators? Its just a matter of time, your time and that of your master- Fayose, will soon be over.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by tayolove12(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
olu77:
No noisemaker deserves to be a governor. Fayose has caused a lot of noise polution in the last 3 months

And so f**king what
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by MooreWays: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari should beta watch his back, with this kind of enemity he is creating for his sef wen he has not entered office

hmmm I fear ooo

hope he shouldn't be inpitched while trying to inpitch others
What is Buhari's business in the Ekiti problem? Pls always think well before u comment in a public space like this. We need clear headed commentator here, not block heads.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by azzy1: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
By the time ekiti future is ruined by this guy is the ekiti people will know they have made a BIG mistake of their lives

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by azzy1: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
By the time ekiti future is ruined by this guy is then ekiti people will know they have made a BIG mistake of their lives
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by olu77(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
tayolove12:

And so f**king what

Please, is this a question
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Another political wahala in Ekiti state with fayose as d common denominator........wetin concern me ekiti sef........make i face front to my state and able governor

Abia state shey
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
APC ''Association of liars

tongue tongue tongue
YOU EVEN TRY TO DIGNIFY THEM BY CALLING THEM LIARS, THEY ARE CRIMINALS, HIRED KILLERS, DRUG BARONS, FORGERs, THIEVES CULTIST. is right time we should ask obasanjo the 1000 snipers.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by abduljabbar4(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:

tongue tongue tongue
You have recovered from your injury ko? Get ready for another blow on April 11th. Pdp won't win more than 10 states

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU EVEN TRY TO DIGNIFY THEM BY CALLING THEM LIARS, THEY ARE CRIMINALS, HIRED KILLERS, DRUG BARONS, FORGERs, THIEVES CULTIST. is right time we should ask obasanjo the 1000 snipers.
And they are your leaders n u can do nothing about that
Thankyou
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by BRAINTORMS(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
With much respect to all my Yoruba Friends and all, but to be Honest, I kinda lost some respect for the Yoruba people on learning that he was elected again, in fact , by mere contesting again.A thug as governor to the state with the most Educated people abi Highest number of Professors they say in this Nation.Even with the level of rigging, I never expected him to be a flag bearer nor a Governor. My opinion though.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by gebest: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omirin is the recongnized speaker not this mu-mu, Ifayose must be impeached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Gr8amechi: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sorry, you didn't. Better luck next time. smiley
check yours
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by richidinho(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
san316:
Now based on Fayose's activities, does he look like someone who is ready for governance? To me, even if PDP will continue ruling the state, fayose should go. That is all. I want that record.

U who?
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:

tongue tongue tongue
7 > 19, right? Bunch of ass-lickers!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by JosephPhilip: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let's see how this pans out.

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And they are your leaders n u can do nothing about that
Thankyou
THEY ARE LEADERS OF ZOMBIES ROBOTS LIKE YOU, NOT MINE,I DON'T HAVE CRIMINALS, CROOKS HAS LEADERS AND MORE OVER MY LEADER DIDN'T STEAL MY THINKING FACULTY, THEY GAVE ME CHANCE TO THINK...
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Rasheed02(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari should beta watch his back, with this kind of enemity he is creating for his sef wen he has not entered office

hmmm I fear ooo

hope he shouldn't be inpitched while trying to inpitch others
Gawd!!! Are u accusing Buhari of the Fayose impeachment saga Bro,i'm disappointed in you.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
victorbasse:
hmm..ds is d work of apc...mke dem allow ifayose rest nahh
The man nah MaD public goat, he deserve any insult, any embarrassment and any wahala he maybe facing by now.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by babamadiba(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
MooreWays:
What is Buhari's business in the Ekiti problem? Pls always think well before u comment in a public space like this. We need clear headed commentator here, not block heads.
block headed commentator with a very bad English!
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by CR77(f): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol cheesy cheesy
abduljabbar4:

You have recovered from your injury ko? Get ready for another blow on April 11th. Pdp won't win more than 10 states
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Olugbemi Is not the speaker of Ekiti house of assembly please ! How can 7 be greater than than than19?
Well , BabaIsHereNow , all records shall be put straight from the 30th may !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods / Court Orders IGP To Prosecute Babatunde Gbadamosi For Forgery, Perjury / Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.