Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (20944 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by CR77(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
OMG you finish them, anymore names to call them
Ahmeduana:

YOU EVEN TRY TO DIGNIFY THEM BY CALLING THEM LIARS, THEY ARE CRIMINALS, HIRED KILLERS, DRUG BARONS, FORGERs, THIEVES CULTIST. is right time we should ask obasanjo the 1000 snipers.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by kings09(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
We can see the remote hand of thieffnubu in this matter else how would you explain a group of lawless Lawmakers actin with such blatant impunity and outside the rule of law?? Especially now their matter be under legal scrutiny?...They cannot act till the court has adjudicate on their matter and any attempt to breach this jurisdiction should be dealt with extreme prejudice...including forgery.
ichidodo d sore loser !
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by lawbabs: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
This guy isn't the speaker. He is an impostor. How can 7 members sack the speaker? All the politics of 7 is greater than 16, 16 is greater than 19 has ended with Jona. So let this stupeed guy go back to his seat and allow Omirin to carry out his function as the Speaker of Ekiti House of Assembly...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is the kind of change the APC promised Nigerians. We are now going back to the dark days of Obasanjo dictatorship.

All the transformation GEJ brought about and entrenching democracy will be wiped away by these hawks called APC.

Sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by ebugreat: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
All dis dramas Neva end?....

Anyway

God bless Nigeria...

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by maxwell530(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
lawbabs:
This guy isn't the speaker. He is an impostor. How can 7 members sack the speaker? All the politics of 7 is greater than 16, 16 is greater than 19 has ended with Jona. So let this stupeed guy go back to his seat and allow Olurin to carry out his function as the Speaker of Ekiti House of Assembly...
pls its omirin and not olurin,I can see you are one of tinubu payed E-warriors from lagos,pls if u don't want God to punish you and your so called tinubu,don't ever in your life try to cause trouble in ekiti while your stupeed ass is in lagos.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by emiye(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
When did minority started sacking majority ? the idiiot should tell us how many people approved him to be speaker , 6 members of the house in a 26 member house of assembly.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by PAT4HOT(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gr8amechi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ekiti-speaker-dismisses-plot-to-impeach-fayose-wants-omirin-arrested/

This is what GEJ created and will leave it for the poor masses of ekiti state. I jst pity those that will die in this fracas.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by lawbabs: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
maxwell530:
pls its omirin and not olurin,I can see you are one of tinubu payed E-warriors from lagos,pls if u don't want God to punish you and your so called tinubu,don't ever in your life try to cause trouble in ekiti while your stupeed ass is in lagos.

Are you mad? If you insult your parents at home, don't you ever come here to insult me, I will call you out and treat your sh*t. Messed up idiot. If you cannot oppose my view without insulting me, then go to hell...
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by vanilson(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fayose needs to respect the rule of law regardless of the President in charge.
Gross abuse and misinterpretation of d law would not be condoned under d bihari administration.
Fayose and his goons should do the right thing .
Omirin's claim is very logical.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by PerfectFortune: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Firefire:

My sister, I presume this is the type of CHANGE according to APC undecided

How sane is it in the first place for only 7members of the house to impeach a speaker? It was because the level of impunity perpetrated by Fayose is very high ofcourse with the support of FG using the police.

The ousted 16/17 APC lawmakers are only doing the right thing. The current speaker is the real fraud; imposed by Fayose by forcing the APC lawmakers out of the state using the police and his thugs.

7 lawmakers has been passing bills and approving budgets since Fayose's assumption of office which is the height of it.

Fayose needs to be impeached to serve as deterrent and as well bring about the desired CHANGE and this time I mean true democracy in the state.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by olaniyanc: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
uaccurate:
wink

FAYOSE MUST GO. WE DON'T WANT FAYOSE IN EKITI ANY LONGER.HE MUST BE IMPEACHED. HE IS A DISGRACE.!!!!!!!!
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by skytouch2(f): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plz went you make comments about EKiti issues , try and be objective for God,s sake. Let me take you back to OBJ era. 6lawmakers impeached fayose then. People keeps calling Fayose tug. Can someone give me a definition of a thug? Is Fayose is a tug, what will you call Lai M,tinubu and Amachi? For crying out loud, this man won elections in all 16 LG in ekiti and Fayemi confirms he won. Why is APC kept saying the election was rigged? Again , PDP won all 16LG at last presidential election. Was that rigged too? I think, APC are just the one causing problem in ekiti. They should emulate GEJ. Have it been PDP has won the last presidential election, APC would have form the parallel govt as promised by one of their thug- Amachie. Many people would have been killed. APC and propaganda are like 6 and 5
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by HzRF(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
miqos02:
sir/ma, the house is made up of 27 members you know, then 7or 8 of them decided to sit and impeach the speaker, how logical is that?
Only 8 were there
And is it possible for such body not to have a head
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by victorbasse(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
The man nah MaD public goat, he deserve any insult, any embarrassment and any wahala he maybe facing by now.
u are incredibly right m broder
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by superstar3: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
victorbasse:
hmm..ds is d work of apc...mke dem allow ifayose rest nahh

Fayose is reaping from the seed of discord he sowed
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by spako4(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
6man speaker
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by PEREP: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2015
I just read the isssuess raised by Omirin and they all bother on Ekiti Assembly and how it is been run. Is Fayose now a Lawmaker? They should be Man enough to be at the chambers and give meaningful insight on how Ekiti will move forward.

Infact, some of them preparing for next Saturday election needs to better get ready or be dissapointed at the polls.
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by nortcentrallord(m): 4:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:

My sister, I presume this is the type of CHANGE according to APC undecided

APC is a house biult on lies. Instead of them thinking how to fill in the big shoe GEJ is leaving for them, they are busy fanning flames that will consume them. They shouldn't forget this is democracy. The expectation of the general populace is way higher than what was expected of GEJ in 2011. I pity them because their pack of card lies will soon CRUMBLE.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by miqos02(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2015
HzRF:

Only 8 were there
And is it possible for such body not to have a head
they should have appointed a pro ten speaker
Re: Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested by wealth123: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
We can see the remote hand of thieffnubu in this matter else how would you explain a group of lawless Lawmakers actin with such blatant impunity and outside the rule of law?? Especially now their matter be under legal scrutiny?...They cannot act till the court has adjudicate on their matter and any attempt to breach this jurisdiction should be dealt with extreme prejudice...including forgery.

You guys will never objective. Only 7 members of a house impeached the speaker in a house of 26 members with the full support of the Governor and the POLICE. Since then only the 7 members have been passing spurious bills and spending the state money.

If you are here supporting evil then you are worst than the DEVIL himself. It is people like you that has destroyed good moral values in our land. Repent today or you will land in HELLFIRE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.