Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here (1125 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok,I just check one babe profile, and she register March 15,1700+ post 100+ like for her profile, e never even reach one month, guys why una dey fall our hand na, even some babe wey no worth your like una still dey share am give em,like wey she no know Who give am,u follow her she no follow u,u mail her like a dozen time,she no mail back, yet u like her profile..... Chai

Girls go upload pix for fb with 53sec 10likes and 4comments already, guys go upload, each month na per like, abah.......The worst na instagram Choi

Make we try give our self brain small na, no be Weitin dey under skirt we come world come find.....!

All this like you people are sharing sha, deris God oh

Abeg me self need ma own like
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol, I feel your pain
It is so true

Over to the guys

BTW, FTC again!!!
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by vizkiz: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
should I give you a candid advice?
I think you should do something better with your furcked up life than sit around checking pictures with likes on the internet undecided
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Lol, I feel your pain
It is so true

Over to the guys

BTW, FTC again!!!
u self get 29 likes na wa o,I still dey find one....nothing spoil sha

Abeg o what is BTW n FTC
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
I think you should do something better with your furcked up life than sit around checking pictures with likes on the internet undecided
my opinion, u vex your own wahala
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by dharay99: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
omo yhu no lie o, ;Dbuh guys plenty for naira land,

The ones doin ds myt not b here to see ya post sef
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
ghetto44:
u self get 29 likes na wa o,I still dey find one....nothing spoil sha

Abeg o what is BTW n FTC

By the way
First to comment
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by KrazyBone: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by swaggzo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

YEAH HE MESSED UP BY CHECKING CRAPPED OUT PICTURES WITH UNECCESARY LIKES AND DISLIKES.

BUT SHIIT BE MADE REAL.. .
THEM BOYS AROUND HERE KEEP MAKING THEM GIRLS BE LIKE GODDESSES.

THEM BOYS GIVE THEM UNECCESARY ATTENTION, RESPECT, FAME, AND SHOWERS OF PRAISES.

AND IN RETURN, THEM GIRLS PAY THEM BACK WITH "FORMING " AND BIG LEVELS.. CUZ THEY FEEL THEY'RE WORTH ALL THE PRAISES AND ATTENTION AND POPULARITY THEY GET FROM THEM LAME BOYS.

BUT EVEN IF THE OP MAKES ABOUT 500 THREADS ABOUT THIS SAME ISSUE. ..

THE BULLSHIIT AIN'T GON STOP.

SO DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by vizkiz: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
swaggzo:

YEAH HE MESSED UP BY CHECKING CRAPPED OUT PICTURES WITH UNECCESARY LIKES AND DISLIKES.

THEM BOYS GIVE THEM UNECCESARY ATTENTION, RESPECT, FAME, AND SHOWERS OF PRAISES.

AND IN RETURN, THEM GIRLS PAY THEM BACK WITH "FORMING " AND BIG LEVELS.. CUZ THEY FEEL THEY'RE WORTH ALL THE PRAISES AND ATTENTION AND POPULARITY THEY GET FROM THEM LAME BOYS.

SO DEAL WITH IT.

there are many sons of biitches here in this section who keeps making these chicks feeling fly..they keep opening furcked up threads to rate em ugly ass girls angry
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:
omo yhu no lie o, ;Dbuh guys plenty for naira land,

The ones doin ds myt not b here to see ya post sef
Lol but bros ur case worst ooh, since 2013 na just one like, u beg for am Lol grin
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
swaggzo:

SO DEAL WITH IT.
bros no vex oh,why do u like the shiiit so much, them born u for uk?
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by dharay99: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
ghetto44:
Lol but bros ur case worst ooh, since 2013 na just one like, u beg for am Lol grin

hahahahahaha, u no see how i take ugly for dat pics,

Why i go get likes na... cry
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by swaggzo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
ghetto44:
bros no vex oh,why do u like the shiiit so much, them born u for uk?

grin

PARDON ME THIS ONE TIME.
Re: Attention! Candid Advise To Some Of Fellow Dude Here by bastien: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
I come to come read comments cry

(1) (Reply)

What Men Hate From Their Women Most / 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period / What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.