Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West (3980 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by tijjanioyan: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Wendyslim:
Sai buhari. Sai yayii. Buhari all the way haters should go and hug transformer ( thank GOD for dem say lite no sure) tongue
me hav 2options 4dem make dem go create dem republic 4 sambisa F.&make sheCOW dem defence minister or go settle 4 bermuda triangle
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by clemzo101(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2015
I just finished reading the epistle. Its an eye opener, im beginning to love the General.
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Sweetguy25: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Boo Hoo
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Ariyke: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Wow can't believe I read all that cheesy

Good time awaits Nigeria
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Wow! May God bless buhari
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Sodiq3(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
If the MODs No push this thread go front page, I will bring down Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by chacoonder(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Only a honest man would know that Buhari is an incorruptible man..David West is a honest man.I have been following him since Obasanjo's administration,he never took part in any of their devilish course nor share in their ill-gotten wealth.A true Elderstateman(unlike Edwin Clark).May God continue to be with you.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Rubis(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2015
ABEngine:
Another attention seeking politicians, Tam was granted an interview to remind Buhari of his existence, the latter may just assume its goodwill to consider an old time crony for the juicy job. Smh

Then you know nada about Prof West. he has been campaigning and vouching for GMB long before the general election.
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by RockMaxi: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari as a military man is totally different as Buhari as a politician. Unless he is able to break all the barriers in our constitution, he may find it difficult to act all alone. undecided

Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by san316(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
All you need is an incorruptible leader. Every other thing will fall into place.
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Olatad: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
ABEngine:
Another attention seeking politicians, Tam was granted an interview to remind Buhari of his existence, the latter may just assume its goodwill to consider an old time crony for the juicy job. Smh
op,i dnt believe d old man is seeking attentn. I had listened to one of d formal petroleum minister's interviews prior to d emergence of APC where he mentioned most of d good qualities of d president elect as portrayed in the write up.Hence,to my own personal opinion,Tam David West is just one of the few Nigerians who will think of Nigeria first before any other things.God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by windowxp5(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is the first long tread or article I've read since joining NL.
Sincerely, I wished the interview kept going.

One thing I know and why I believe this is simple. You can only talk more and longer about somebody when you know them deep down.
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by ABEngine(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rubis:

Then you know nada about Prof West. he has been campaigning and vouching for GMB long before the general election.

That could also be true, Maybe I don't
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by ABEngine(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Olatad:
op,i dnt believe d old man is seeking attentn. I had listened to one of d formal petroleum minister's interviews prior to d emergence of APC where he mentioned most of d good qualities of d president elect as portrayed in the write up.Hence,to my own personal opinion,Tam David West is just one of the few Nigerians who will think of Nigeria first before any other things.God bless Nigeria.

That being the case, like I have earlier said, I may not know much about Tam, I am sorry about that
Re: The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West by Boss13: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
A good read. I must confess that Tam David West was very pronounced in criticizing Jonathan even though they are of the same ethnic group. He was also full of praise for Buhari. Reading this interview you will understand why. David west has nothing but admiration and confidence for our president elect.

I also paid good attention to speeches Buhari made in public. He always made references to his party rather than to himself. However, I am afraid of the people around Buhari. If he crosses them, there will be internal friction in the party. If he gives them free will, then there might be no different with what was observed in Jonathan's administration

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / Picture Of Dasuki As The ATM Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.