Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu (5099 Views)

Unfounded Speculations About Buhari’s Health Should Stop – Tinubu / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / Nigerian VP Yemi Osinbajo Barred From First Buhari's National Security Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by zomby(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2015
The only way Buhari will be taken seriously is to stop Tinubu right away.
Tinubu has had enough, he has done more than enough... It is now time for Nigerians to take back their country and mold a better future for many more generations.

Buhari must not entertain Tinubu under any circumstances...
This is the only way our votes will surely count.
This is the only way Buhari will be respected in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

I hope Osibanjo stays focus and be loyal to his boss ( Buhari), and don't allow same old Tinubu's trick brings him down just like many others.

Nigeria is our country, Nobody is bigger than Nigeria. Stopping people like Tinubu right away will only allow Nigeria to get to the top faster.

We want our votes to count, BUHARI MUST STOP TINUBU TODAY!!!...tomorrow is too late.

Sai Buhari

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
can he stop the dinner that feeds him? that is a question for time to answer. I am patiently waiting to see where it ends

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2015
I see these people (APC Leaders) as one of the major challenge to Binaries.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2015
General Buhari just have to stop Tinubu's excesses
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2015
As long as Tinubu lays low and set aside his greedy ways, I think all will be fine.
This is not Jonathan or Fashola, this is a former military leader; Buhari will not be pushed or intimidated by Tinubu.
I honestly think Tinubu knows that time has changed, therefore recognizes his limitation.

But stopping tinubu will not be a bad idea. Nigerians have suffered enough.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Honestly I still don't get people's heartache over Tinubu!
A lot will die from HBP because of asiwaju's matter.
All I know is corrupt politicians must give account and answer to their wrong doing.
GEJ inclusive.

15 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2015
seunlayi:
can he stop the dinner that feeds him? that is a question for time to answer. I am patiently waiting to see where it ends
The President have enormous power..Am sure if Tinubu's trouble is getting too much, General Buhari would clip his wings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Idrismusty97(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2015
You think Buhari isn't aware that they are corrupt people in his government? This would solve the problem;
On the other ways to strengthen the anti-graft war, he said, “We will work with the National Assembly to strengthen the Independent Corruption Practices and other related Offences Commission and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission by guaranteeing institutional autonomy, including financial and prosecutorial independence and security of tenure of officials.

“We will also make the Financial Intelligence Unit of the EFCC autonomous and operational; encourage proactive disclosure of information by government institutions in the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act.”
He was probably thinking of the hawks in his government when he said this, Buhari is a wise man! Wait as time unfolds, most people would be disappointed but he just have to deal with corruption.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by lafex: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2015
I can't wait to see Buhari stopping Tinubu.
If Jonathan can stop Obasanjo then Buhari can crush Tinubu.
I cross my legs and arms watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Deprime007: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Here we are season film is about to start

1 Like

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by dammytosh: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Stop Tinubu from ?

Same way you people advised GEJ to stop Obasanjo.

Tinubu has the senate, house of rep, the judiciary, all states in south west.

Why bother stopping him ? Stop him now until he needs his help again.

Tinubu sacrificed his ACN structure to pave way for Buhari to come in.

As much as I don't like Tinubu, stopping him is not an option

10 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Idrismusty97(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Stop Tinubu from ?

He doesn't have to stop Tinubu or any corrupt official. An Autonomous EFCC will!

9 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by lafex: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He doesn't have to stop Tinubu or any corrupt official. An Autonomous EFCC will!
whether EFCC or not stopping Tinubu is best to Nigerians
dammytosh:
Stop Tinubu from ?

if Buhari doesn't stop Tinubu the masses cannot have the best of Buhari, so there is need
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Bishop4bella(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder how some people think? Imagine how this dude is talking Buhari must stop Tinubu.

Am so sure you are a pdp member and the same problem you created for Jonathan you want Buhari to have the same issue.

Tinubu and the rest are behind the success of Buhari today and he's unstoppable.

For your information, where Lagos is today, Tinubu started it before Fashola assume the governorship post.
Fashola is working but no one ask who's behind his success. For your information, all what Fashola is enjoying Tinubu is the back bone.

We need Tinubu is Nigeria system.

14 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by kasheemawo(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2015
zomby:
Tinubu has had enough, he has done more than enough... It is now time for Nigerians to take back their country and mold a better future for many more generations.

I hope Osibanjo stays focus and be loyal to his boss ( Buhari), and don't allow same old Tinubu's trick brings him down just like many others.

Nigeria is our country, Nobody is bigger than Nigeria. Stopping people like Tinubu right away will only allow Nigeria to get to the top faster.

We want our votes to count, BUHARI MUST STOP TINUBU TODAY!!!...tomorrow is too late.

Sai Buhari
did drinking master able stop stealer oduah, Maduake, okoJo oniwahala?

8 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by gratiaeo(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Any effort to stop Tinubu will backfire because he will need him in 2019. We ll only wait and see how Buhari will perform his wonders

3 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Princecalm(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Tinubu is corrupt no doubt, but that was the same thing that happened during GEJ administration. The people that brought him to power were corrupt and clipping their wings will surely be a bad payback for someone who helped you. But if Tinubu tries to force his way into Buhari's government, he will not mind clipping his wings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Eshinwaju: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2015
How can you stop a legend and the most gifted politician in Nigerian Nigerians just hate sucessful people like....Tiñubu.. cool

5 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Cadamlk: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2015
zomby:

I hope Osibanjo stays focus and be loyal to his boss ( Buhari), and don't allow same old Tinubu's trick brings him down just like many others.Supported!!

Sai Buhari
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by gists: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2015
I just saw the OP's name. So I decided to just move along. Afterall who wants to engage a "zomby" grin

3 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by dammytosh: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2015
lafex:
whether EFCC or not stopping Tinubu is best to Nigerians if Buhari doesn't stop Tinubu the masses cannot have the best of Buhari, so there is need

You have not answered my question.

Stop Tinubu from what exactly ?

I will appreciate facts not hear say.

4 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2015
@Dammytosh

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.
Buhari is a slow rattle snake, he will bite when the time is right..

Buhari is focused and determined to work for Nigerians, the people that elected him for the job.
Tinubu is a piece of cake, Buhari will box and have him shipped far away if necessary.

I am confident that no one will stop Buhari from getting his job done.

2 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Lavidah: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Tinubu for sure knows the boundary when it comes to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by dammytosh: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2015
N
adekole:

@Dammytosh

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.
Buhari is a slow rattle snake, he will bite when the time is right..

Buhari is focused and determined to work for Nigerians, the people that elected him for the job.
Tinubu is a piece of cake, Buhari will box and have him shipped far away if necessary.

I am confident that no one will stop Buhari from getting his job done.

The sincere question you should ask yourself is that :

Did Tinubu stop Fashola from doing his job ?

Politics is about interest and I am dead sure Buhari will protect Tinubu's interest.

I am in no way saying he should not be prosecuted if found corrupt but I doubt if he will have a problem if he was anti Obasanjo for 8 years as Lagos Governor and nothing happened to him.

4 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by Flets: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2015
With Tinubu active at the helm of affairs. .... I seriously laugh at Nigerians.

Buhari might not be able to stop Tinubu too cos Tinubu must have an implicating dossier on Buhari.

We are keenly watching what Buhari does with renowned criminals like Tinubu, Saraki, Amaech, Atiku, Ngige etc in his non-corrupt government.

Nigerians would soon learn that the true and sustainable fight against corruption is not necessarily jailing
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by adekole: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Did Tinubu stop Fashola from doing his job ?

You are kidding me, right?
If you think Buhari is anything like fashola, then for sure you do not have any idea of what has just happened to Nigeria.

When you see a rattle snake what do you do?

Buhari is not ashamed or scared to bite anyone when the time is right.

If tinubu is not smart enough to lay low and don't misbehave, without any hesitation he will be cut down by Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by lafex: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2015
My concern is not corruption but goidfatherism. I read it in another tread that only Tinubu requested for 9 juicy ministerial nominee from Buhari which is too much. So if Buhari can stop him for interference in his government then we can feel the real Buhari
dammytosh:

You have not answered my question.

Stop Tinubu from what exactly ?

I will appreciate facts not hear say.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by nerodenero: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari said he would draw a line concerning corruption when he starts his government. I could be wrong but I think what he meant was that all corrupt officials both past and present would be pardoned. If they will be part of his government, they would have to declare their assets and stay free from corruption or face the full wrath of the law. How would a corrupt official be sincere enough to declare all his loots publicly without the masses calling for his head? Imagine Diezani Madueke wanting to be part of Buhari's government and being asked to declare her assets! Buhari is got a lot of check and balancing to do.

2 Likes

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by MyMouth(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Most of you guys have been brainwashed by the PDP propaganda video on Tinubu. Buhari has said he would not probe anyone but corruption stops from may 29th. Tinubu was there when he said it. Una want cause problem between tinubu and buhari abi? Buhari would not touch tinubu and tinubu himself would not do anyhow. Honestly, Buhari needs the likes of tinubu if he can repent from his looting ways. Tinubu understands Nigerian politics very well and buhari knows this is a democracy and he needs people like tinubu to keep PDP where they belong.

1 Like

Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by charles316: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:
How can you stop a legend and the most gifted politician in Nigerian Nigerians just hate sucessful people like....Tiñubu.. cool

Nigerians hate thieves like tinubu, amaechi and the likes.

Change!!!!
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by charles316: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Bishop4bella:
I wonder how some people think? Imagine how this dude is talking Buhari must stop Tinubu.

Am so sure you are a pdp member and the same problem you created for Jonathan you want Buhari to have the same issue.

Tinubu and the rest are behind the success of Buhari today and he's unstoppable.

For your information, where Lagos is today, Tinubu started it before Fashola assume the governorship post.
Fashola is working but no one ask who's behind his success. For your information, all what Fashola is enjoying Tinubu is the back bone.

We need Tinubu is Nigeria system.

If we need tinubu , then we also need the other thieves.
Re: First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu by whitecat1: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2015
All of you pdp cowards who are hiding under new monikers and shouting Tinubu, can't be taking seriously cos you are still groaning from your loss and looking for ways to get back at Apc. Sorry you won't be heard. We know your antics and nothing this administration would do will be good enough for you guys, Buhari and his handlers know this and will ignore all your staged inputs.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frozen Account: Court Fixes Patience Jonathan's $200m Suit For February 13th / French NGO Caught In The Forest Delivering Food And Medical Supplies To Boko Har / BREAKING!!! Court Orders Arrest Of Air Peace Boss , Allen Onyeama(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.