Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him (1268 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / I Love Him But He's A Barber / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by phlio(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
for guys alone can you say I love you sir to your daddy? lol...as for me the man go look me think say I done go high or I done miss road.so guys over to you can you say that to him...

no bashing abeg

philo
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Tallesty1(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Yes.......
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Why not.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by fnep2smooth(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2015
I would have loved to do it but the man go look me like.

Do you miss your drugs today?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by iceberylin(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Dad will be like...

"Stanley,have you started smoking " undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Tattooboy: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Dad will be like...
abi na
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by MrBasketball: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Saying "I Love you" fall into different kind of criteria.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by phlio(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Dad will be like...

guy I understand oo
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by phlio(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:
Saying "I Love you" fall into different kind of criteria.
how do u mean
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
I do tell me mum I love her almost everyday. We even hug and kiss smiley
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Hahahaha... The kin eye the man go take look me ehn. But seriously, I cnt say it would rather show it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
If you were raised that way. If you have been saying it from when you were little, then its okay.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by njuwo(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
for guys alone can you say I love you sir to your daddy? lol...as for me the man go look me think say I done go high or I done miss road.so guys over to you can you say that to him...

no bashing abeg

philo
Perso wey never for once tell me say he love me sef. Na some kind things wey he dey do dey tell me say he love me jor no be mouth action.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by njuwo(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
I do tell me mum I love her almost everyday. We even hug and kiss smiley
We sabi this one. Them say dad, no be mum.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by demmy0325(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
We sabi this one. Them say dad, no be mum.
That one is 4 u guys. I can tell my mum that, but I can't tell my dad. Beside I'm not that close wit my dad like I am wit my mum
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by phlio(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

That one is 4 u guys. I can tell my mum that, but I can't tell my dad. Beside I'm not that close wit my dad like I am wit my mum
now u r talking....... wia r the daddys gal
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by MrBasketball: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
how do u mean
What i meant was that "I Love you" is a normal thing to say for those u love,depends on how u put it when say it.

Saying it might be in a Romantic way or Emotional way.

But it isn't encouraging for a man saying it to his father, i can't say that to a man it's better when a woman say such.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by zinachidi(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
taa, u chop winch, d kind eye my papa go look u eh, lol, i cant even imagine telling my mum that talk less of my dad. Feels kinda weird, dats my family for u.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Lost him wen I was 10. Mum gets all that from me no biggy.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
pman go jez look me and call someone to get me an orijin. . .
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by elspycey(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
I can tell my dad I love him but...

Parle himsef na oracle
U know those kain oracle u have to turn ur back to when entering their chamber.

Need I say more?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by tohpahz(f): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Ermmm.. close with him. But i can't do that..
But i can tell mom though
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by countsparrow: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Impossibru...

The street won't allow me say such
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Sounds gay
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by njuwo(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Even me too sef. The common thing between dad and Undertaker the wrestler be say them dey smile once a year.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by jaykaylegend(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Dad go look me like...you drank the orijin i kept in the freezer ba??
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by phlio(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrBasketball:

What i meant was that "I Love you" is a normal thing to say for those u love,depends on how u put it when say it.

Saying it might be in a Romantic way or Emotional way.

But it isn't encouraging for a man saying it to his father, i can't say that to a man it's better when a woman say such.
okay I get u now.so u can't look into ur son eyes and say I love you son
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
As a lady, No I will not tell my daddy.. He did not teach me how to..
The day I can remember him telling me such over the phone I suspected something was wrong, I thought he wanted to bribe me to do something I would naturally say no to...
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Daddy You Love Him by MrBasketball: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
okay I get u now.so u can't look into ur son eyes and say I love you son
U said an elderly son telling his father not a father telling his son.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who I Saw Last Week??? / Strictly To The Dudes..... / See The Difference Between A Smoker And A Non Smoker....in One Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.