Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) (35406 Views)

Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones / Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by davimiles(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
hello
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:

Not for sale and it can't be repaired.

I mean what's d market price.. Wanna get one (Samsung galaxy)
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by iukpe: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Things you cant just flush down the toilet when they are broken or you just upgraded along with technology.

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by guyXander(m): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2015
ITbomb:
I pity your children, if after using a phone you hoard it instead of giving it away.
My first phone was one small silver Motorola with green back light (I don forget the name),
Then Bird flip phone which I gave out after the neck break, the guy repaired it and use for another year
Then Sendo X, sold at give away price to get Sagem v55
I then bought Sagem S7 windows phone and gave away the old Sagem.
S7 was the heaviest phone I have ever held, got screen issues and no one got the spare. I was so broke that time it happened so I bought Nokia torchlight 1100.
When small money entered I bought E71, I was so in love with the phone with all its hacking tools (no be today) that when it was stolen I had to buy another one.
Then the Android wave came and I got a tecno N9 and use alongside the Nokia (I so much love what E71 could do with so little data and long battery life) until I left it in transport for some guy who called me to come and collect but later changed his mind, so bye bye.
I bought Opsson to replace the Nokia
The name is for that Motorola phone (silver colour) is C117.
It was my first phone.

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 5:52am On Apr 06, 2015
chindi:

I mean what's d market price.. Wanna get one (Samsung galaxy)

A brand new one cost between 75k upwards at computer village and its the 2012 model not the 2014. That one is the international version with model number N8000 it uses sim and can call, the uk used is around 50 to 60k and computer village.

I got another one verizon branded I925 for 55k they look alike but the verizon has LTE, uses sim but can't call until u install custom rom.

There are other 2 models
N8013 us version no sim
N8020 international version no sim
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by deic9(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
the bros must be drunk of something in idle mood.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by hardebayho(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2015
nurey:

I wonder why u also keep money in bank, sentimental attachment something you don't need why don't you give it to the poor and less priviledge.
Confam!!! don't mind them jaree, they're always looking for the negative sides of pple. I wonder how dis Nigeria wan take move forward sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.