Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians (496 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Trial Of Goodluck Jonathan Is Bound To Happen – Senator / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
IM ACTUALLY A FAN OF THE PRESIDENT ELECT,BUT IM SEEING HIM FAIL THE NIGERIANS WHO VOTED FOR HIM (I DID TOO).
SOME PEOPLE MIGHT AGREE WITH ME THAT GEJ FAILED BECAUSE HE SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH THOSE WHO WE CONSIDER AS CORRUPT POLITICIANS. BUHARI IS ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS. THE FORMER GOV OF LAGOS STATE (BOLA HAMMED TINUBU) IS ONE OF THOSE(IF NOT THE MAJOR) WHO THREW THEIR FINANCIAL WEIGHT BEHIND THE PRESIDENT ELECT AMBITION, AND THEY STOOD FIRM BEHIND HIS SUCCESS. PERMIT ME TO SAY THIS,THESE GUYS AMONG WHICH TINUBU IS OUR CASE STUDY, THEY ARE INVESTORS AND THEY INVESTED IN BUHARI TO HAVE AN END GAIN. I BET IT WITH U. BUHARI WOULD NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FED HIM, AND IF HE DOESN'T.... HE'S BOUND TO FAIL NIGERIANS THAT VOTED FOR HIM... UNLESS SOMETHING IS DONE TO CURB THIS CABALS INFLUENCE OVER HIM.... ABI BAWO?
Re: Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians by tola9ja: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
What Amaechi Told APC members yestaday in
Portharcourt
Amaechi arrived the venue at exactly after 5PM,the
town hall meeting held at Rumuodomay Town Hall in
Portharcourt.
Hear him
"As i was coming here(Rumuodamay),i called the
Brigadier General incharge of Portharcourt,the
Brigadier Replied Oga you know say we dey your
hand now.
I called the Commisioner of Police,Commisioner how
are you? He Replied His Excellency,you know am
always Loyal Now.
I called Joseph Mbu three times,his lines were
switched off.
Dont be intimidated because Level Don Change,in
will personally be at the INEC office to ensure that
there are original results sheet.
Any Policeman that misbehaves,takes his name and
forward to me,after 30th of May,i will reply him or
her.
I brought Hon. Dakuku Adol Peterside,so i must
ensure he scale through the fence
PDP is dead and Buried in Nigeria
(who said power is not sweet?)
Re: Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians by papaejima1: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
3D scopes mounted
Re: Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians by topsy1971: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
@OP, the difference between those GEJ surrounded himself with and those that GMB is likely to sorround himself with is that the GEJ team are composed of outright criminals and thieves without feeling for the masses. Tinubu and Fashola might be accused of stealing but go and see how they have transformed Lagos. There will be a lot of difference in this dispensation.
Re: Why Buhari Is Bound Fail All Nigerians by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
topsy1971:
@OP, the difference between those GEJ surrounded himself with and those that GMB is likely to sorround himself with is that the GEJ team are composed of outright criminals and thieves without feeling for the masses. Tinubu and Fashola might be accused of stealing but go and see how they have transformed Lagos. There will be a lot of difference in this dispensation.

THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT... BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT STEALING IS STEALING AND WHEN THE PERSON WHO GAVE U POWER ASK FOR IMMUNITY UNDER U AS A POSSIBLE EXCHANGE FOR WHAT HE GAVE TO U... I DON'T THINK GMB CAN RESIST THAT

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” / Pdp Be Like He That Is Down Need Fear No Fall / PDP Lies Busted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.