Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,897 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) (66059 Views)

Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ishilove:

The fellow try cheesy tongue

Yes ke, atleast she attempted the questions cheesy
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by eltalentino(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ishilove:
This one is small. When i was serving in Ondo state, I asked

Question: What Is Heat Period In Animals?

The Student Answered: Heat Period is when male and woman come together for joiking.
Where in Ondo did u serve, cos I also have a personal experience with those kids. They are something else

1 Like

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by temifisayo(f): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Brilliant Chap wink Atleast her paper wasn't submitted empty na.

the student's gender was not specified
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ojnnaco(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lolxxxxxx.... Lagos y naaaaaa.. well d dude is smart by not submitting an empty sheet ? Lwkmd
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by uopuada: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
dont blame her Ooooh, na private school with private sense
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Omotayor123(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
So? Wetin concern me??
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
APC
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Temmytea70(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
quicyvictor:
My sister showed me this answer script.

A script belonging to a SS1 student of a private school in Lagos. (name withheld)
pics attached

Section B

A. Explain the following and give two examples each of the crops

a
Root crops:- Root crops can be define as the root of the crops that produce something e.g. Tree, rubber

b
Vegetable crop:- Vegetable crop it the one that produce the vegetable crop. e.g green vegetable, soko vegetable

c
Latex crop:- latex crop can be define at the latex that are in the crop e.g

d
Oil:- oil can be define as the oil that came from the ground e.g vegetable oil

What is enzymes:- Enzymes can be define as the enzymen from the

2b
State five characteristics of an enzymes
- maintain constant size of an animal
- provide good taste in the food
- increase the effectiveness of digestion
- provide good for an individual
- substance turns bright red when warmed with sudan

Shey na because we no see person upload all your own answer script too abi........
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
temifisayo:

the student's gender was not specified

I assumed the gender, Is that a case? undecided
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by musicwriter(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
@ quicyvictor.

Don't blame that student. Blame the pedagogical application of learning itself in the entire education system, especially as it relates to science education not only in Nigeria but entire Africa.

1. That student probably never experimented with roots or crops in any of the lectures.
2. He/she is being taught science (study of nature) in a foreign language. That's a big minus for conceptualizing science.

I'm preparing and looking for resources to shake-up the system of education in Africa that I believe to be very faulty at the moment.

This's a long story, read link on my signature you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
eltalentino:
Where in Ondo did u serve, cos I also have a personal experience with those kids. They are something else
My dear ehn, those kids are in a class of their own. They are stubbornly resistant to learning. The only thing that interests them is politics, cocoa farming/trading, and marrying.

I served in Ondo east
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
yemstok:

in Wasimi?
Yes
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
When I went for service I asked a student to make sentence with CUP. And she be like "I AM A CUP" lmao
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by lusciouslex: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
What if the instruction was to ATTEMPT these questions not ANSWER. The student is slightly better than one who submitted blank sheet for some generous examiners might be a little considerate.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ayooyee: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dats small come to tertiary, u ll b amazed wit hw students answer questions cos f faulty foundation from secondary schl. Special center WASSCE
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by echelons(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oya OP tell us the answer na. You wey sabi pass Agric minister.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by tartar9(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
when you are told to answer all questions,he try sef

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Half of those commenting don't know the answers.
Hypocritical set of people embarassed
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by phamouspsalm(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
am sure the govt owes the teacher
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by lonelydora: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
That one small. In Kebbi where I serve. I was teaching JSS 1 mathematics like

1+1=......
2+6=........

Andthey will be asking me "koffers, what is plus?".
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by creamynuela88: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
later, somebody like this will come in the future saying "I want to run for the president" undecided
And you that haven't written anything in your script will start blaming God for being so wicked to you grin

By the way, something funny just came to my mind now....
Since they have been shouting you youths are the Leaders of tomorrow, we never see any youth for the top..abeg watin happen

We are still waiting for our great grandfather's to die...because they av refused to live d sit 4 us".. grin
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by pupsyd: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls, Let's Know His/Her Name For Future Ref. In Case He Or She Wants To Contest For President Like Sai Malu!
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by njuwo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ishilove:
This one is small. When i was serving in Ondo state, I asked

Question: What Is Heat Period In Animals?

The Student Answered: Heat Period is when male and woman come together for joiking.
Na true na. You no know say when konji hold man na heat dey worry am pass, so na heat period be that. The pikin no lie.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Harmvirus(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ManTiger(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=20pt]This one reason i don't drag issues with anyone on a faceless forum.
This student and many of his/her caliber are numerous on this site.
They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.[/size]
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Bruno3000(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Stupid generation. Na only gadgets n f**k dey occupy dia mind. Stupid generation, why dem no go fail waec?
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nascimento(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
quicyvictor:
My sister showed me this answer script.

A script belonging to a SS1 student of a private school in Lagos. (name withheld)
pics attached

Section B

A. Explain the following and give two examples each of the crops

a
Root crops:- Root crops can be define as the root of the crops that produce something e.g. Tree, rubber

b
Vegetable crop:- Vegetable crop it the one that produce the vegetable crop. e.g green vegetable, soko vegetable

c
Latex crop:- latex crop can be define at the latex that are in the crop e.g

d
Oil:- oil can be define as the oil that came from the ground e.g vegetable oil

What is enzymes:- Enzymes can be define as the enzymen from the

2b
State five characteristics of an enzymes
- maintain constant size of an animal
- provide good taste in the food
- increase the effectiveness of digestion
- provide good for an individual
- substance turns bright red when warmed with sudan

Ehww!!! This is funny but... Heartbreaking...
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Brilliant Chap wink Atleast her paper wasn't submitted empty na.

we all do it when we don't no wat 2 write n dnt feel like submitting empty so we just try our lucks.... I bet dis student didn't take a peek at his/her note
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ITbomb(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you are in the north, you will be begging for script like this to make you happy about your efforts
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by darepoju(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
lolzz...
come to the north and c...
in a LEA school for instance...
after taking a class just ask them...
teacher- du u understand..?
pupils- yes aunty...

just dare to ask in Hausa.
teacher- kun ganne? (do u understand?)
pupils..- haha! (NO!)
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ITbomb(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
musicwriter:
@ quicyvictor.

Don't blame that student. Blame the pedagogical application of learning itself in the entire education system, especially as it relates to science education not only in Nigeria but entire Africa.

1. That student probably never experimented with roots or crops in any of the lectures.
2. He/she is being taught science (study of nature) in a foreign language. That's a big minus for conceptualizing science.

I'm preparing and looking for resources to shake-up the system of education in Africa that I believe to be very faulty at the moment.

This's a long story, read link on my signature you'll understand.
Did you do education?
I did some research work on transfer of education using 7E, Nigeria education is so out of touch with reality. Students cram what they don't conceptualize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.