Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) (65428 Views)

Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Falling standard of education
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Kentrasso(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
In Mrs Jona's voice #Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by RaphaelOjefo: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oh mehn....The guy full book
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by speener(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
dipopooo:
Oops d student must b one of PEJ relatives
ROTFL. ..., hilarious. ....
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Abumadea: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
When I was serving in the North, I was writing note on the board for my students and I noticed one was not writing, so I asked him, why are u not writing? He answered, my Biro e get mistake.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by musicwriter(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
ITbomb:

Did you do education?
I did some research work on transfer of education using 7E, Nigeria education is so out of touch with reality. Students cram what they don't conceptualize

Yes, you're right. The problem is; how education is served posses a huge problem to the student's ability to conceptualize a topic/subject. The focus by schools is to have students pass exams, instead of teaching to get a student/pupil conceptualize a topic/subject. This's why you see people can pass their exams by cramming but still don't understand what they just crammed. So, you see lots of Phd's holders only on paper. The resultant effect is you see people finish school but can't get jobs because when tested by prospective employers fail woefully. This's one of the reason for huge unemployment among school leavers in third world countries.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by vickricky(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
she tried na e nor easy.. if i'm asked wat is rule of law: I wud ansa lyk it simply means d law should rule
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Dekatron(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
ShakurM:
This student would be willing 2 learn oo if u look at it well..
She won't be part of La cram La pour
She is NOT ready to learn. Its sec school,remember. If it were university, its allowed PARTIALLY. They were taught. Why write nonsense?the questions were direct& if she read, she would answer as it is in her book. She just seem SMART cos it shows she never read a thing, yet wrote something.

I was a teacher before gaining admission(primary sch though) & mum is a teacher, i once/do help dad mark waec( level don change).
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by eebruboss(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
That dude mehn!...grin
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Feemmy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
That one better now see this one

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by ShakurM(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dekatron:
She is NOT ready to learn. Its sec school,remember. If it were university, its allowed PARTIALLY. They were taught. Why write nonsense?the questions were direct& if she read, she would answer as it is in her book. She just seem SMART cos it shows she never read a thing, yet wrote something.

I was a teacher before gaining admission(primary sch though) & mum is a teacher, i once/do help dad mark waec( level don change).
qood u acknowledged 'She's SMART'
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by JosephPhilip: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
It might sound funny but it's a reflection of the falling or rather fallen standard of our education.

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by nikkypearl(f): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
OMG ..this is so funnny!
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by elnino3(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
quicyvictor:
My sister showed me this answer script.

A script belonging to a SS1 student of a private school in Lagos. (name withheld)
pics attached

Section B

A. Explain the following and give two examples each of the crops

a
Root crops:- Root crops can be define as the root of the crops that produce something e.g. Tree, rubber

b
Vegetable crop:- Vegetable crop it the one that produce the vegetable crop. e.g green vegetable, soko vegetable

c
Latex crop:- latex crop can be define at the latex that are in the crop e.g

d
Oil:- oil can be define as the oil that came from the ground e.g vegetable oil

What is enzymes:- Enzymes can be define as the enzymen from the

2b
State five characteristics of an enzymes
- maintain constant size of an animal
- provide good taste in the food
- increase the effectiveness of digestion
- provide good for an individual
- substance turns bright red when warmed with sudan

Op by bringing this here what have you achieved? Was this supposed to be funny?
If truly your sibling taught that child then he/she has FAILED as a teacher. You don't wait till an exam for you to know your students strength and weaknesses.. And you certainly don't show his weakness around. Children get permanently scarred by the way their teachers handle their weaknesses. That is someone's child... Handed over to the teacher for instruction, molding and guidance. Not for ridicule. We were one as ignorant as that child was.
Op again.. Assuming that was your child would you like his weaknesses to become a source of public entertainment.
Do unto others as you want others to do to u(whether it's a child or a grown up)
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by styno(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
And him write paper full.. I'm sure he will be good in ICT ..419 things... or better still, an artist.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Jerome01(m): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Please is compound noun not a noun not a noun that lives in a compound?
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by MacDanielz(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2015
In this kinda situation, there are two things involved, it's either you (as the teacher) didn't teach him/her very well or you didn't give a hoot maybe he/she understood what you taught him/her or not......
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by SHAAWA: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2015
darepoju:
lolzz...
come to the north and c...
in a LEA school for instance...
after taking a class just ask them...
teacher- du u understand..?
pupils- yes aunty...

just dare to ask in Hausa.
teacher- kun ganne? (do u understand?)
pupils..- haha! (NO!)

Lwkmd, I am a northerner this really got me tearing. It's a'a not ha ha.
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by SHAAWA: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
darepoju:
lolzz...
come to the north and c...
in a LEA school for instance...
after taking a class just ask them...
teacher- du u understand..?
pupils- yes aunty...

just dare to ask in Hausa.
teacher- kun ganne? (do u understand?)
pupils..- haha! (NO!)

Lwkmd, I am a northerner but this really got me tearing. It's a'a not ha ha.....
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by eltalentino(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

My dear ehn, those kids are in a class of their own. They are stubbornly resistant to learning. The only thing that interests them is politics, cocoa farming/trading, and marrying.

I served in Ondo east
I served in Irele, I remember asking a student to define shorthand. His response: Master, Shorthand is the hand that is short.. I felt like crying
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by darepoju(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
SHAAWA:

Lwkmd, I am a northerner this really got me tearing. It's a'a not ha ha.
lolz...thanks got it..
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Dis one get brain sef.. Come north

#TheDangerOfASingleStory
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
eltalentino:
I served in Irele, I remember asking a student to define shorthand. His response: Master, Shorthand is the hand that is short.. I felt like crying
Looool cheesy
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Hello beautiful
If I were a cat I’d spend all 9 lives with you.
the surgeons are there who can turn u into a cat
Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Eve0000:
the surgeons are there who can turn u into a cat

I'll give you a kiss. If you don't like it, you can return it."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) by Jelailah(f): 1:18am On Apr 16, 2015
MacDanielz:
In this kinda situation, there are two things involved, it's either you (as the teacher) didn't teach him/her very well or you didn't give a hoot maybe he/she understood what you taught him/her or not......
its obvious dat d student didnt read. Its nt d teacher's fault. Dis is nt mts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.