Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Question To The Ladies??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To The Ladies??? (579 Views)

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Question To All... / Question To You Ladies N Gentleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
This has got me thinking.
Why dose it take till you have reached the alter before you realize he is not the one you want to spend the rest of you life with?

Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is why I hate people undecided
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by sinaj(f): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
daz when it dawns on some gurls smiley
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Hazardd(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
thats when you are in a confused state and relationship lol
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
that is why you have to look well before you leap!!
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
that is why you have to look well before you leap!!

tank u ma'am

#YOLO
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some girl's it takes that shock of seeing everything happen to realise (omg im getting married .., im not ready .. )
Is this what i really want ..

Marriage is a big thing .. Its better she leave then than marry the man and break up wedding night or something .
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
(permit my english)
we men can be so chameleonic at times, we will camouflage to your colour when we are dating then you will realize that's not our true colour after marriage, hope you grab that wink

thank me later cool
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by alberto2k(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
2people with no brain angry
Re: Question To The Ladies??? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
richommie:

tank u ma'am

#YOLO
yes dear...
that wedding ring on the finger is a very small handcuff...for someone to put it on,he/she have to think well/deep, choose the right prison mate carefully,sentence wisely....if not, na prison break oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Twerking For Weight Loss? / Characteristics Of Nigerian Wives / I Was Violated!- A Short Story By Brytawon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.