Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) (58810 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by charmingeyes(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wahala90:

[size=13pt]
Why blame Jonathan for this? Why don't we have people drinking the same water with goats in other parts of the country? Northern politicians should be held responsible for the massive under development in the North. What have they been doing with govt money all these years that they have held on to power? [/size]

On point bro.
Why would anyone in his right thinking will blame Jonathan when they have a Governor, LG Chairman, reps at state level and even LG Councillors.

Some of them reason from the anus.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Owliver(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
charmingeyes:

On point bro.
Why would anyone in his right thinking will blame Jonathan when they have a Governor, LG Chairman, reps at state level and even LG Councillors.

Some of them reason from the anus.
am tired. Same reason I detest this section. Unreasonable children dancing around posting trash every single minute. sad
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by delords2: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

GEJ IS A FAILURE AND HE IS NO WHERE AMONG AFRICAN GREATS sad
[/size]

CHILDISH AND SENSELESS TALK!!!

First of all my kudos goes to GEJ, whose reign has given Nigerians the privilege of unlimited freedom of speech to a point where mental infants have now assumed the status of intellectual giants on the veiled platform of social media. If you were informed enough you would have been appreciative of the fact that since 1983 - 2007 when your supposedly Heroes ruled, none could criticize the government or oppose their return to power and remain alive - ask Ken Sarowiwa, Delegiwa, Bola Ige . Besides, it's only the insane that waste time to contest other's convictions (such as who their hero should be)- it's not even a practice in any civilized society. In your perverse, myopic, and sentimental opinion you have invariably claiming that the said community had pipe bone water during the 3 yrs of Buhari's reign, 8 yrs of Babangida rule, 8 yrs of Obansanjo rule and 2 yrs of Ya'adua's only for it to deteriorate to that scandalous state during 4 yrs of GEJ. What a blatant lie of immeasurable proportion!

These questions are yours:

1) IS THAT COMMUNITY NOT IN THE NORTH WHERE MOST LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE LESS THAN THE SIZE OF A SINGLE VILLAGE IN THE SOUTH?

2) WHAT DID THEIR HON REP AND SENATORS OF THAT CONSTITUENCY DO WITH THEIR CONSTITUENCY ALLOCATIONS?

3) 5) DID FG (GEJ) WITHHELD THE STATE'S ALLOCATIONS

4) WHAT DID THEIR STATE GOVERNOR DO WITH THEIR STATE ALLOCATIONS FOR 4 YRS?

5) DOES THAT VILLAGE NOT BELONG TO A LOCAL GOVERNMENT?

6) WHOSE DUTY IS IT TO PROVIDE BASIC SOCIAL AMENITIES TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES - STATE GOV. OR FG?

Stop posting trash - we are not all minors.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by ALAYORMII: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
pendusky:
angry We wait for Change!

Pendulum

Long time
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by telexfree1: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Stupid northern governors waiting on FG for everything
This is something a LGA can even handle.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by tonero230(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ishilove:
This is rather pitiful.

http://ynaija.com/welcome-village-drink-water-goats-photo/

What has the senator representing them been doing with their constituency allowance?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Rajjah(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]OH NOOOOOOO!
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by nationwide1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

[/size]
Did you read what you typed very well before posting it? I doubt except you don't know the functions of tiers of government. If you don't know, at least you know GEJ. Have you ever done a research to know the numbers of villages whose sources of water are provided by federal government?

In my village, we have different sources of potable water provided by local and state governments. Is Bauchi's own supposed to be provided by federal government / Jonathan?

I pity people that liked your post because it's like their common logic is temporarily obliterated once they see GEJ abused.

I think you're clueless here.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by driand(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb [b]Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero
for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

GEJ IS A FAILURE AND HE IS NO WHERE AMONG AFRICAN GREATSsad[/size][/b]
good post but you used the bonded to spoil the write up cuz people have different opinions. [b][/b]
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
byrron:

I had to do a background check on u by viewing your profile so i can access your thought processes through the topics created by u or through your comments and these were the information's i got from your profile about you:

Time uploaded: 2:06pm On Apr 03
Personal text: I'm sexy and i know it
Twitter: don't tweet
Time registered: March 23, 2015

TOPIC CREATED BY YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/2234849/letter-niger-deltans
https://www.nairaland.com/2233171/how-igbos-avoid-been-marginalized
https://www.nairaland.com/2230530/fall-goodluck-jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/2228940/where-tanoids
https://www.nairaland.com/2221078/need-boyfriend (If you are single, rich and sexually active pm me so we can start a serious relationship Men only pls)

MY SUBMISSIONS:

You are a beautiful kid but very brainless and daft and that really breaks my heart. Secondly, you are very new here on Nairaland and all the topic you have created so far has not added any value to the forum, no single inspiring comment from a young lad like you rather it has been successions of various brainless gibberish topics that are either filled with hate or amorous in content that have been created by you yet you look very innocent but highly perverted and deceptive.

The last topic created by you and your comment in that topic as highlighted above shows how morally bankrupt you are at such a tender age which is the main reason why your education has been on relegation to the point were you can no longer remember the basic things thought at JSS classes back in Nigeria in respect to the responsibilities of the local government to its people.

The president does not play the role of the state government and that of the local government that is why Nigeria is a Federation, thus sinking of boreholes in LGA's in Nigeria is not among the functions of the president but it is statutorily within the domain of whoever that is in charge of the LGA but your juvenile exuberance + your amorous lust for sexually active rich men has enveloped the remnant functional residues of rationalizations in you thereby converting you to a beauty without brains ( BWB) as portrayed on your profile picture were u are posing in a borrowed office in front of a laptop were you squat to create all manner of dumb topics and brainless comments- SMH.

A 3rd grade kid here in Baltimore knows that it is not even the responsibility of the governor of Maryland to provide water for the people residing in the counties rather it is the job of the mayor because that is part of their statutory responsibilities for which funds have been provided for by the governor how much more an adult like you whom i presume is an undergraduate in one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria- SMH @ one of the so called leaders of tomorrow.

MY ADVICE TO YOU

You are too young to cultivate an ideology that is filled with HATE and BILE for people that are not from your ethnic or tribal region and you are also too young to start commercializing your body for monitory gains i.e jumping from men to men.

Your priorities at this age should be your education and cultivating ethical values that will stand you out among your peers.

BEST OF LUCK.

All I can deduce in your dumb post is a typical whimp trying to sound intelligent. you are so arrogant and foolish. No one reasonable will criticize my post cos all I listed there are basic truths. in your silly mind, you are enlightened but I'm sorry you know nothing and it's never too late to seek knowledge and get out of your stark ignorance. the number of men I chose to sleep with is none of your business. you're just a failed diasporan looking for someone to vent the anger of your miserable life on. I advice you to Go and Die. fool
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]
Do you really have a brain?.... We have local government Area chairman... Councellor.... Governors.... There will be a general L.G.A election.... They'll vote in..somebody that is based in the city...and yet...be expecting GEJ to leave ASO-ROCK and be looking for local governments with no bore-holes to construct....
Do you know how many funds that the GEJ's administration disburst every month? Every year? To built a better nation? While ppl embezzle this money and snap photos and summit? Settle site agents...?
Please... The north needed power to themselves.... Am not surprised.... They'll always look poor and wretched.... Irrespective of their thievery manners....and their corny ways of looting the national fund!
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by oweman: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
The followimgs are indignes of Bauchi state
1, The governor of Bauchi
2, The national chairman of PDP
3, The minister of the FCT ,whose son now uses Dollars as his bed cover and goes around n best cars in Abuja .
And many more any of them cqn single handedly put a bore hole for portable water in that community .
Thisnand more are reasons why GEJ was attacked on his campaign in Bauchi and some otherplaces after 16 years of his party,s misrule .
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

All I can deduce in your dumb post is a typical whimp trying to sound intelligent. you are so arrogant and foolish. No one reasonable will criticize my post cos all I listed there are basic truths. in your silly mind, you are enlightened but I'm sorry you know nothing and it's never too late to seek knowledge and get out of your stark ignorance. the number of men I chose to sleep with is none of your business. you're just a failed diasporan looking for someone to vent the anger of your miserable life on. I advice you to Go and Die. fool

When will you be real, you changed your profile pictures from 1 to another, still you are impersonating, please compare this picture with (HIS) Dp Pictures from this link
http://www.afscme.org/blog/take-an-afscme-union-break-change-the-world
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by emy77: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

Oh shut up already. your hate filled comments re to say d least daft and intellectually hollow. just keep quiet and learn. pleaseee
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
emy77:

Oh shut up already. your hate filled comments re to say d least daft and intellectually hollow. just keep quiet and learn. pleaseee

He is a scammer, using different ladies pictures to impersonate.....

http://www.afscme.org/blog/take-an-afscme-union-break-change-the-world ==== HIS CURRENT DP PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? [s]And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero[/s] for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?
GEJ IS A FAILURE AND HE IS NO WHERE AMONG AFRICAN GREATS
[/size]

You failed to mention state and local governments who are close to the rural populace.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by CyberWolf: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
byrron:

I had to do a background check on u by viewing your profile so i can access your thought processes through the topics created by u or through your comments and these were the information's i got from your profile about you:

TOPICS CREATED BY YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/2221078/need-boyfriend (If you are single, rich and sexually active pm me so we can start a serious relationship Men only pls)

MY SUBMISSIONS:

You are a beautiful kid but very brainless and daft and that really breaks my heart. Secondly, you are very new here on Nairaland and all the topic you have created so far has not added any value to the forum, no single inspiring comment from a young lad like you rather it has been successions of various brainless gibberish topics that are either filled with hate or amorous in content that have been created by you yet you look very innocent but highly perverted and deceptive.

The last topic created by you and your comment in that topic as highlighted above shows how morally bankrupt you are at such a tender age which is the main reason why your education has been on relegation to the point were you can no longer remember the basic things thought at JSS classes back in Nigeria in respect to the responsibilities of the local government to its people.

The president does not play the role of the state government and that of the local government that is why Nigeria is a Federation, thus sinking of boreholes in LGA's in Nigeria is not among the functions of the president but it is statutorily within the domain of whoever that is in charge of the LGA but your juvenile exuberance + your amorous lust for sexually active rich men has enveloped the remnant functional residues of rationalizations in you thereby converting you to a beauty without brains ( BWB) as portrayed on your profile picture were u are posing in a borrowed office in front of a laptop were you squat to create all manner of dumb topics and brainless comments- SMH.

A 3rd grade kid here in Baltimore knows that it is not even the responsibility of the governor of Maryland to provide water for the people residing in the counties rather it is the job of the mayor because that is part of their statutory responsibilities for which funds have been provided for by the governor how much more an adult like you whom i presume is an undergraduate in one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria- SMH @ one of the so called leaders of tomorrow.

MY ADVICE TO YOU

You are too young to cultivate an ideology that is filled with HATE and BILE for people that are not from your ethnic or tribal region and you are also too young to start commercializing your body for monitory gains i.e jumping from men to men.

Your priorities at this age should be your education and cultivating ethical values that will stand you out among your peers.

BEST OF LUCK.
That supposed girl you quoted is a guy and also a common criminal. He disguises as a girl just to dupe randy he goats here grin
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by ehispapa(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I know it will be in the north. And some idioot will blamed Gej as usual forgeting that this self destructs have been in power for almost 40years
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by lozanni(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

Failure at LGA level is also GEJ's fault, right. Methinks that some people have been so brainwashed to believe that failure at any level of governance is GEJ's fault and also to develop personal hatred for him.
You are entitled to your personal opinion, but in the heart of all true democrats, GEJ is a hero, just watch and see how the world will eulogise him when he leaves office.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
That supposed girl you quoted is a guy and also a common criminal. He disguises as a girl just to dupe randy he goats here grin

I'm telling you bro, this is the second time he/she is changing his profile picture, I caught him @ first, he change to another lady, check his thread, you will notice he opened a topic, try to get rich men, he is a scammer @ the highest level here on nairaland.com
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by delords2: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

Gosh! I thought I'm the only one irritated by this shit put here by this minus one (-1) in the future leadership space of Nigeria. Unfortunately too, there are still millions like this among our youthful population, who have chosen to reason with their legs and walk with their brain. Oh Nigeria, where lies your hope?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by CyberWolf: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

I'm telling you bro, this is the second time he/she is changing his profile picture, I caught him @ first, he change to another lady, check his thread, you will notice he opened a topic, try to get rich men, he is a scammer @ the highest level here on nairaland.com
grin grin..They are many here..I don't usually take them serious because they don't worth wasting this limited time for..
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin..They are many here..I don't usually take them serious because they don't worth wasting this limited time for..

Thats true bro...
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by amadice(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:
For real? Sometimes when you think things are so bad and your situation is so worse, you suddenly have reasons to be grateful and thankful.
But this is purely the responsibility of the government and, they have failed woefully in that regards.
And before we would put the greater blame on the federal government, we should know this is purely a preserve of the government at the local level; because this is a grassroot problem and that's what they are created for. The government, their representatives both at the state and federal houses of assemby and even the state government FAILED THEM! EPIC FAIL!
Quite a shame!
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by amadice(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]
... ....woe betide u their...don't mention GEJ here...is
dere Governor not in power...will GEJ provide
everything... what's the function of their governor
who is an APC member...f.o.o.l

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
amadice:
....woe betide u their...don't mention GEJ here...is dere Governor not in power...will GEJ provide everything... what's the function of their governor who is an APC member...f.o.o.l

Sir, I don't really think English is that difficult to comprehend. Please read my comment again. Thank you.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Charliewyt: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
byrron:

TOPICS CREATED BY YOU.

MY SUBMISSIONS:

MY ADVICE TO YOU

BEST OF LUCK.

Thanks brother for the advice,
I wish she learns from your wealth of knowledge.
She really needs rehabilitation.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by folaski: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
there is no evidence that human is drinking from this.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by amadice(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Sir, I don't really think English is that difficult to comprehend. Please read my comment again. Thank you.
...sorry I quoted the wrong person out of annoyance...I have modified it...
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by henryexe: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

So GEJ failed them right? What about their LG Chairman, National Assembly reps, State Governor nko?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by neyur: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

Gej will always be blame for every ish in the country....abeg, what is the function of cancellor and chiarman? Since Gej is the root of your family problem.
Abeg if you don't know what to type just skip and let people with high IQ coment....mstewww
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by 2emgee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why blame the president for a community's poor standard of living? When such community has representatives both at the state and national assembly. That aside, what is supposed to be the core responsibility of a local government chairman? For God's sake Mr President cannot be every where that's why we have parastatals at various arms of government. Moreover federal government might have allocated fund for that project without it been implemented, federal government has enough national and international issues to handle, its those at the lower level of government that often show lack of concern provided they are not directly affected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eyo Festival Ends With A Serious Fight Between Eyo Masquerades In Lagos (Video) / List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / The Mystery Of The Idemili Culture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.