Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable (1017 Views)

Is Nigeria Not Too White Washed? Your Views... / An Open Letter To Multichoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by shevon: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Has anybody noticed that Dstv customer care service has to been reachable for the past 3 days. Even when you send email and leave them messages on twitter and Facebook, they haven't been responding. I've spent more than 2k on calls alone to them and I'm always placed on hold indefinitely.
Please, has anybody faced this kind of issue? If yes, how did you get it resolved?
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by mikkyphp(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
i renewed my sub before expiration, yet they have cut me off. all calls to customer care to no avail
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by bigabbey: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Why pay when u can watch free.
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by shevon: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
bigabbey:
Why pay when u can watch free.
Nbok, where dem dey show am for free make I go watch.
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by bigabbey: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2015
what you are paying to watch we are watching free except you don't know where to shop. How can you be paying #14000 to watch tv, imagine saving #11000 every month for the past ten years you would have become a landlord in the suburbs if you are not a landlord yet.premium is just a status symbol.set yourself free!
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by oluplus(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
bigabbey:
what you are paying to watch we are watching free except you don't know where to shop. How can you be paying #14000 to watch tv, imagine saving #11000 every month for the past ten years you would have become a landlord in the suburbs if you are not a landlord yet.premium is just a status symbol.set yourself free!
big abbey how?
abeg show us the way na?
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by bigabbey: 4:21am On Apr 22, 2015
All u need is a dish and a free to air decoder,but if u have a dish just get a free to air HD decoder like strong or qsat u are good to go.you can visit nairaland satellite tv technology under tv/movies or you can call me for further clarification on 08066653723.set yourself free.
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by bigabbey: 7:13am On May 11, 2015
why pay when you can watch free!
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by bigabbey: 9:54pm On May 12, 2015
If u are paying more than #5k for premium subscription u are over paying. other cheap and quality
alternative is free to air.
Re: Multichoice Nigeria Not Reachable by bigabbey: 7:30am On May 29, 2015
Dstv to judge: you too can have access to our channels free like other top government officials,just let us continue to exploit Nigerians.
judge to Dstv:please, with all pleasure
say no to exploitation.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See How Mother Treat Her Own Child In Benin / Confused! I Need Honest Advise. / Can A Married Woman Have Friends Of The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.