Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (30911 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Friend Is Cheating On His Wife, Putting Me In A Tight Situation / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by raphy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
if she tell her mom no marriage for her till jesus come.you berra just let tht man play his game quietly
when he is done he will tell them GAME OVER.may be your mum is not as sharp as she use to be. grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by cococandy(f): 5:41am On Apr 07, 2015
This is so on point
Billyonaire:
My advise, is as follows;

Your mother is NOT aware of his escapades, you do not have to be the whistle blower, you wont forgive yourself when wahala starts.

You are aware of his escapes;

Plan A:

you need to find a diplomatic way of whimsically, jokingly, respectfully saying "Daddy, I am aware oh, but I swear, Mamma will NOT hear this from me, this is our little secret, but you just have to STOP, if not, things will get ugly.", be firm, be assertive and be his daughter.

Again, do not tell your mom, and be sure your Dad gets the message. In the event that your Dad does not listen, then move to Plan B.

Plan B: Get a new phone, new sim and send this text, purportedly from a guy to him; "Old man, you have succeeded in ruining my relationship with my girlfriend because you have cash. You will not see me coming, I hope you love your wife and your kids, If this heart-break continues then I will send any of them 6ft.

Escalate Plan B, after a week, by lying that a certain boy was chasing after you with a dagger and nearly killed you if not that you ran into someone's office, and that the boy was shouting "Your Dad will pay for his actions".

Hahahahahaha Manipulation saves time and effort.
Re: Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by 123papas(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
abeg concentrate on your wedding plans and leave ur papa alone. Most men are like dt. I think his babes must have reduced from 15 to just 2. He tried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.