Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa (36207 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by richidinho(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Their faces shld be noted

PDP.....change

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by neocentric(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lion of what, hahah. Not everybody must be a lion una for give am Leopard or Cheetah. Politics without conviction, people changing sides because they think they have lost. shoo
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Ejehjoe(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amaechi did well by accepting the decampees. They have seen that their rigging was of no effect. Wind of change blowing....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by hansad: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tell these people: Amaechi has taken you people to many years of servitude shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by hansad: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tell Amaechi, though Buhari is not sworn in yet as president, we are already shouting: "Change. shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
achemedez:

BUT I DO.... Nt even small.... LIKE HIM SO MUCH

Hmmm...
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by themodernman: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
A hungry man has no shame.

Give FFK food & he'll sing for you.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Owoloku1: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
They are Escapee not Decampee
Amaechi abeg flog them publicly for betraying you b4 you accept them back!!

Nonsense, they want to Reap where they did not Sow

Chair bros... Why you dy vex na??
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
With the highlighted part I can categorically tell you that you're a paid rant like the useless op .

Waterlines is a name of a junction ,nobody will even tell you they stay in waterlines the least they will tell you is OROWOROKWO or Evo Road and maybe Olu Obasanjo.

You can lie to dumb paid Rivers people but not people like me .....oboy! You dun match abokki shiit.

Gerrout........
Am a yoruba man ve stayed in Ph for over 13 years wen I say waterlines I stand by my words are you going to tell me there is no Polling booth there ?
So if I say Casablanca or Presidential or even Tuscany at Rumokoro am I mentioning the night clubs or people that reside in that area. U are a Stupid Dumb Ass hole that does not know how to go about things.
U better accept the wind of change or the change blows U away also.

Ewu that's what you're
Ass Hole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
fareed69:

Am a yoruba man ve stayed in Ph for over 13 years wen I say waterlines I stand by my words are you going to tell me there is no Polling booth there ?
So if I say Casablanca or Presidential or even Tuscany at Rumokoro am I mentioning the night clubs or people that reside in that area. U are a Stupid Dumb Ass hole that does not know how to go about things.
U better accept the wind of change or the change blows U away also.

Ewu that's what you're
Ass Hole
Close your lying tramp you biitch.

I can talk about club 10, Platinum in VI ,Kofo Abayomi and Ozumba Mbadiwe street and that won't still make me a Lasgidi boy, mutherfuccker.

If you know about Casablanca, who owns it ?

Who owns Tuscany ? You iidot

Which company manages Hotel Presidential and what's the current sign on their entrance gate? You paid rant .

Gimme answers now or forever remain quiet. You dumbfucck. angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
smackimorn:

Hmmm...
Nah so o
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by flyingdutchman(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Godfather move 101: They could be spies!
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

I can talk about club 10, Platinum in VI ,Kofo Abayomi and Ozumba Mbadiwe street and that won't still make me a Lasgidi boy, mutherfuccker.

Which company manages Hotel Presidential and what's the current sign on their entrance gate? You paid rant .

Your Papa na him get Casablanca
Your Grand Papa get Tuscany
Your Great Grand Papa get Rumola
Your mama get Rumokoro up to Rupokwu
Goat that's your name

Accept Buhari as your Lord and Savior so that Rivers State can move 4ward you are sitted there drumming Ethnic Sentiments. Dakuku Peterside will be your Governor come 11th April.

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by coollexy: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi just de play APC Yahoo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
barcanista u are back again runnin ur mouth like faulty tap abi?

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Your Papa Owns them

Ewu better join. The winning train

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Truckpusher(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
fareed69:

Your Papa na him get Casablanca
Your Grand Papa get Tuscany
Your Great Grand Papa get Rumola
Your mama get Rumokoro up to Rupokwu
Goat that's your name

Accept Buhari as your Lord and Savior so that Rivers State can move 4ward you are sitted there drumming Ethnic Sentiments. Dakuku Peterside will be your Governor come 11th April.

Ewu
Hallucination 101.

Keep your lies to yourself ewu mothercat.
You noticed you've been cornered and your dumb iidiotic lies exposed hence your rants like a rabid dog.

I dey laugh una grin

Even your born throway knows that Rivers State is fire .

If I were GEJ I'll sanction a hit on him and the mallam and Jangbabit of Eko that will soon occupy Aso Rock would be more than happy to have him leave after being used like a tissue paper and nothing will happen.

Trust me ,GEJ is a good man ,because if he was power hungry even Obasanjo would been so dead .

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by atlwireles: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
hansad:
Tell these people: Amaechi has taken you people to many years of servitude shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Amaechi took himself to servitude, that reality will dawn on him come April 11.
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by M4gunners: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon Chibuike Amaechi, the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima today received PDP decampees back to APC in Omagwa. They were full of regrets and promised to ensure that what happened on 28th of March will not repeat itself again.
Show us video were they where regretting or you are lying. They are normal APC royalty stop this ur praise life style.
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by TI1919(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by az4sure(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Gold diggers! Anyway, the cross-roads do not fear sacrifices, they are welcome! When fire burns in the bush, smuts fly into the town. Again, a man does not run among thorns for nothing; he's either pursuing a snake, or a snake is pursuing him.
true talk
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by mikron(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
political prostitutes, they are what i call AGIP. any govt in power
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by ibietela2(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
With the highlighted part I can categorically tell you that you're a paid rant like the useless op .

Waterlines is a name of a junction ,nobody will even tell you they stay in waterlines the least they will tell you is OROWOROKWO or Evo Road and maybe Olu Obasanjo.

You can lie to dumb paid Rivers people but not people like me .....oboy! You dun match abokki shiit.

Gerrout........

The guy na certified olodo
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by lonelydora: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
So them coming back. They want to now identify with success. Amaechi please the should ffrog-jump 30 tomes daily for 2 weeks before you accept them.
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by zikuma: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
I beg use them for sacrifice
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
ibietela2:

The guy na certified olodo
Who wan follow those iidiots talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by philips70(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
No REC or collation officer wants to risk years in jail for any amount. The governorship and house of assembly elections will be the best elections this country will ever conduct. Wike will see a different Rivers come April 11th. As it is Rivers state has many jailbirds roaming the streets already. The state PDP chairman Bro Felix Obuah aka Go Round is a sure candidate for jail. The murderer can't go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Amaechi be like:
Now who's the boss?
NO! He's like "WHOSE BAD!!!" *In Michael Jackson's voice"...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by nwaanambra1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hallucination 101.

Keep your lies to yourself ewu mothercat.
You noticed you've been cornered and your dumb iidiotic lies exposed hence your rants like a rabid dog.

I dey laugh una grin

Even your born throway knows that Rivers State is fire .

If I were GEJ I'll sanction a hit on him and the mallam and Jangbabit of Eko that will soon occupy Aso Rock would be more than happy to have him leave after being used like a tissue paper and nothing will happen.

Trust me ,GEJ is a good man ,because if he was power hungry even Obasanjo would been so dead .

Watch your tongue man - this is no longer government of impunity and uselessness.

you are guaranteed total freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what no one can guarantee you in any part of the world not even US and UK.

Don't forget that your rights as a human STOPS WHERE THE NEXT MAN'S NOSE BEGIN!

ONCE AGAIN - WATCH YOUR TONGUE MAN. ITS NO LONGER IMPUNITY AS USUAL. DISCIPLINE HAS COME HOME TO ROOST.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER FACELESS. YOU ARE BEING SEEN AND ACCURATELY PINPOINTED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Dafan(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing will ever give u chance to win amechi,u are not a true brother.
Gej d man ocf d match
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by YabaLeftist: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
The so called decampees look like lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by ovie8200: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nigeria is only country where u see people decamping over n over from one party to another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.