Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa (36208 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos) / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by hamisu747: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
they r welcome
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Sweetlemon(f): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't blame them really. Your so-called "hero" and his wife killed a lot of APC members in Rivers. They had to save their lives.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by datribune: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
kristisking:
Posterity won't forgive this man.He has done a lot of damage not only to the south south but to the country as a whole.If I call him a betrayal,it is an understatement but I will leave him as posterity will judge him.

Stop being a bigot. Amaechi is a patriot & history will be kind to him. Nigeria needs more Amaechis - men & women who ar totally detribalized & can in d national interest rise above bigotry, fear, hate & division. Patriots like Amaechi along wit other detribalized nigerians ar d future of our country.

We desire an end to bigotry & division & that's why We sent d Divider-in-Chief out of Aso rock. Kudos to d lion of ubima 4 his role in breaking d evil strangle-hold dat d discredited PDP had on our country.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by chinwepretty: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
If Amaechi is a lion, he should go to Okrika. Nonsense man

What's in Okrika that he can't go pple like u contributing to the failure of the government. If the first lady is from Okrika so what? Does she own the entire village there. Sorry to say u need to be checked.
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by MadCow1: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amaechis stance.... #Boss..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by MadCow1: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2015
kristisking:
Posterity won't forgive this man.He has done a lot of damage not only to the south south but to the country as a whole.If I call him a betrayal,it is an understatement but I will leave him as posterity will judge him.

Amaechi is a sellout abi?

When the PDP rigged him out of an election that he had won the primaries, he was a sell out too?

When he won the court case against the PDP and became governor, yet he remained in the same PDP that back stabbed him, he was a 'betrayal' too abi?

When the same PDP was fighting him at all opportunity they got, he was a 'betrayal' too abi?

When PEJ used Mbu to make his life difficult, he was a 'betrayal' at that time too abi?

When the PDP machine rigged him out of the governors forum elections that he clearly won, he was also a 'betrayal' I guess..

When the PDP sponsored shady element within the Rivers State assembly to impeach him and the speaker, he was also a 'betrayal' as well abi?

My friend, use your tongue to count your teeth before calling another man toothless..

Rubbish..

Let posterity judge us all including Jonathan and let's seen who will come out on top..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Watch your tongue man - this is no longer government of impunity and uselessness.

you are guaranteed total freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what no one can guarantee you in any part of the world not even US and UK.

Don't forget that your rights as a human STOPS WHERE THE NEXT MAN'S NOSE BEGIN!

ONCE AGAIN - WATCH YOUR TONGUE MAN. ITS NO LONGER IMPUNITY AS USUAL. DISCIPLINE HAS COME HOME TO ROOST.

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER FACELESS. YOU ARE BEING SEEN AND ACCURATELY PINPOINTED.

And which animal gave birth to your sorry asss?

Why don't you come over my polling unit and make good your useless threat?

I just gave your iidiotic killerman bastard my address and ask him to give his and his phone number and the bastard resorted to changing monikers like a woman in her menstruation.

Drop your digits mutherfuccker and let it be in Port Harcourt ,Owerri or Bayelsa let's see how sophisticated your sorry asss is .
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by hardywaltz(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2015
MadCow1:

Amaechi is a sellout abi?

When the PDP rigged him out of an election that he had won the primaries, he was a sell out too?

When he won the court case against the PDP and became governor, yet he remained in the same PDP that back stabbed him, he was a 'betrayal' too abi?

When the same PDP was fighting him at all opportunity they got, he was a 'betrayal' too abi?

When PEJ used Mbu to make his life difficult, he was a 'betrayal' at that time too abi?

When the PDP machine rigged him out of the governors forum elections that he clearly won, he was also a 'betrayal' I guess..

When the PDP sponsored shady element within the Rivers State assembly to impeach him and the speaker, he was also a 'betrayal' as well abi?

My friend, use your tongue to count your teeth before calling another man toothless..

Rubbish..

Let posterity judge us all including Jonathan and let's seen who will come out on top..
Madcow?
Ur moniker says it all...
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by hardywaltz(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
And which animal gave birth to your sorry asss?

Why don't you come over or my polling unit and make good your useless threat?

I just gave your iidiotic killerman bastard my address and ask him to his and his phone number and the bastard resorted to changing monikers like a woman in her menstruation.

Drop your digits mutherfuccker and let it be in Port Harcourt ,Owerri or Bayelsa let's see how sophisticated your sorry asss is .

U again?
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Truckpusher(m): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2015
hardywaltz:

U again?
Yes ,it's me again your worse nightmare in your useless thread.

I noticed you sent your smaller dogs and I sent them back with their tails tucked behind their assss.

You want start am again, I dun sleep all my sleep .

Useless paid rant .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by bewla(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2015
be careful who u mix with becareful of your friend not your enemy
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by rummmy: 5:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahaha,Lion for where woman dey?thank god he is just ubima lion.ubima forest will be his dwelling place for ever and ever..some should remind him that what goes around comes around and I know that the day of reckoning is fast approching....politic is soldier go soldier come....sai mumuharia
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Abumadea: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Hypocrites.
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hallucination 101.

Keep your lies to yourself ewu mothercat.
You noticed you've been cornered and your dumb iidiotic lies exposed hence your rants like a rabid dog.

I dey laugh una grin

Even your born throway knows that Rivers State is fire .

If I were GEJ I'll sanction a hit on him and the mallam and Jangbabit of Eko that will soon occupy Aso Rock would be more than happy to have him leave after being used like a tissue paper and nothing will happen.

Trust me ,GEJ is a good man ,because if he was power hungry even Obasanjo would been so dead .

Don't worry I will invite you to our victory party in Portharcourt as soon as Dakuku wins.
Seem that Truck you push has blocked all your reasoning Faculty.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by jaytee01(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2015
BiHung:
Amaechi said that he called the Brigadier General and the man picked up and said "sir, you know say na your hand we dey now"
He called the DSS and the man picked up saying "sir, I am very loyal o"
He called Joseph Mbu but the man refused to pick up.

Then Amaechi said people should feel free this time around unlike on May 28..any police that misbehaves, text his name to me and he will know what hit him by May 30th
LOL
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by nwaanambra1(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]And which animal gave birth to your sorry asss?

Why don't you come over my polling unit and make good your useless threat?

I just gave your iidiotic killerman bastard my address and ask him to give his and his phone number and the bastard resorted to changing monikers like a woman in her menstruation.

Drop your digits mutherfuccker and let it be in Port Harcourt ,Owerri or Bayelsa let's see how sophisticated your sorry asss is[/s] .

CHILDISH RANT OF A FRUSTRATED JOBLESS MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Close your lying tramp you biitch.

I can talk about club 10, Platinum in VI ,Kofo Abayomi and Ozumba Mbadiwe street and that won't still make me a Lasgidi boy, mutherfuccker.

If you know about Casablanca, who owns it ?

Who owns Tuscany ? You iidot

Which company manages Hotel Presidential and what's the current sign on their entrance gate? You paid rant .

Gimme answers now or forever remain quiet. You dumbfucck. angry

Your Useless Brother is on AITmourning cos I won't say he is campaigning so watch him and cry for his Loss of the Presidency

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its high time charlatans are disallowed frm entring into d kingdom of APC , if PDP had won , wld dey v cm bk ? Lawon ekukeku wonyii . They always want to reap d fruit of others labour , shioooorrr .
My advice : Amaechi/APC leadership should disgrace dox fools openly . In tyms lyk dis ppl wl knw who is who. Now GEJ's eyes clear n has seen his true stalwart supporters in his political rythm .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by emiye(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I know this is not fair, but i wants rivers people to genuinely vote wike, so i can laugh at them for the next 4 years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hallucination 101.

Keep your lies to yourself ewu mothercat.
You noticed you've been cornered and your dumb iidiotic lies exposed hence your rants like a rabid dog.

I dey laugh una grin

Even your born throway knows that Rivers State is fire .

If I were GEJ I'll sanction a hit on him and the mallam and Jangbabit of Eko that will soon occupy Aso Rock would be more than happy to have him leave after being used like a tissue paper and nothing will happen.

Trust me ,GEJ is a good man ,because if he was power hungry even Obasanjo would been so dead .

How market now ?
Your Cluelessdon Finally go.

Hope you come see him forOtuoke?

Carry your Bowler Cap follow

Clueless people
Re: Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa by fareed69(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Close your lying tramp you biitch.

I can talk about club 10, Platinum in VI ,Kofo Abayomi and Ozumba Mbadiwe street and that won't still make me a Lasgidi boy, mutherfuccker.

If you know about Casablanca, who owns it ?

Who owns Tuscany ? You iidot

Which company manages Hotel Presidential and what's the current sign on their entrance gate? You paid rant .

Gimme answers now or forever remain quiet. You dumbfucck. angry

How Market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.