Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction (27860 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by wisolf(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Creative..one of the wallpapers should read "you don't need nairaland now,you are only making seun richer"
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
wisolf:
Creative..one of the wallpapers should read "you don't need nairaland now,you are only making seun richer"

Lol there you have it courtesy of MissTechy . com - [size=16pt]but me I need nairaland sha[/size] What would I have done without nairaland? wink

3 Likes

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MrCork: 3:29pm On May 14, 2017
MissTechy:
As seen on MissTechy . com - Kindly support by visiting the blog cheesy eshe

See some of the images below - To see the large version of the wallpaper and DOWNLOAD them to your phone please visit misstechy . com : Thanks

Happy EASTER!!!!! by the way

..madam..can I kiss u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by DoroBen: 8:56pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

shocked shocked
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 7:34am On May 15, 2017
MissTechy:

Seun blocked my url sadly

Were you displaying your goods in front of his shop? You were lucky his only reaction was to ban you.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by bullabong(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2017
MissTechy:

Awww :') now you are going to make me all mushy mushy.. thank you so much Henry .. I more than appreciate this comment.
Realy its going to be hard to stop d habit especially now that everything progressive seems to be online. I discovered a rewarding site late last week and I was like ouch!! I was planning to cut down on phone usage. Sady now I can't.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

Shatap you corky londoner. Can't you see she is dark skinned.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by smith666999(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2017
don't see any of those wallpapers stopping my phone addiction. that can only work for Red heads, not a Black Head like me.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by bqlekan(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2017
It took this thread 2 years to make front page. Never say never. Even the op can't stop looking at are phone now.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by slazedeez: 8:12am On May 15, 2017
MissTechy:

Seun blocked my url sadly

Hello Misstechy, I have mailed you severally but you never reply. kindly pick my call.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by repogirl(f): 8:35am On May 15, 2017
Lol, I might need a few of these.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by YourWife(f): 8:45am On May 15, 2017
Since 2015 NL mods I hail ooo
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MostBanned: 8:56am On May 15, 2017
YourWife:
Since 2015 NL mods I hail ooo

One mod is high on cow dung this morning
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Wizdude(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2017
Elslim:
Only death(NEPA) can separate me from my mobile phone...! grin grin grin

if you enter coma nko? undecided
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by YourWife(f): 9:49am On May 15, 2017
MostBanned:

One mod is high on cow dung this morning

Aswear
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by faruz: 10:32am On May 15, 2017
Hey misstechy, I was unable to download any of the wallpaper

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Ayblaize(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2017
After two years.. ..

My FATHER MY FATHER... ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO DELAY MY DESTINY..HOLYGHOST FIRE!!!! shocked

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by kechywillz(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2017
It can only work for Oyibo and not here
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by nepapole(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2017
2015....oluwa oooo!!!!
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by G1ms: 2:53pm On May 15, 2017
MissTechy:

LOL $50MILLION DOLLARS TO QUIT YOU PHONE?
I quit the phone and migrate to tabs tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake SD Card (memory Card) / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria / SIM-NIN: Deactivated Subscribers Storm Telecom Outlets, Queues Mount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.