Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists (13218 Views)

SSS Releases Detained Judges / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists by upwardmode: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
C of O
Sure banker cool
how much?
Re: Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists by cirmuell(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
Qatar sponsors Aljazeera and also sponsors ISIS. What does that make their journalists ?
Ode nie bobo yi!
Re: Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists by ojosegun2011(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Just like you I have not seen a Christian terrorist, It is very funny, so sad and disturbing. Terrorist are extremists in Islamic religion. Are muslim happy about terrorism?

jomoh:

the german pilot that crashed the plane is not a terrorist because he's not a muslim. Its safer to say he's suffering from depression.
Re: Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists by jomoh: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
ojosegun2011:
Just like you I have not seen a Christian terrorist, It is very funny, so sad and disturbing. Terrorist are extremists in Islamic religion. Are muslim happy about terrorism?

My broda. If we are to really go into details about the terrorism issue, we won't conclude and you may not believe most things I'll say. You may even call me a conspiracy theorist. But let me just way this.

I have a strong unshakeable belief that the word Terrorism and the acts were "coined" and secretly sponsored to paint a religion or set of people bad in the face of the rest of the world.

The world wide popularity of the word terrorism started with 9/11 attacks. Known to have being carried out by Al-Qaeda, an alleged "muslim terrorist organisation" but what do we say about the picture below.

Note: this pictures were taken from popular hollywood movies and cartoons long before 9/11.

You can google "premonitions depicted in hollywood about 9/11"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.