Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" (1028 Views)

25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / Your First Time Experience(when U Where Still A Virgin) / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by Gideojim(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
]I will use awe as the dumbed guy's name. it all started that faithfully sunday morning awe sister came to him and told him that the father of her child called that morning to carry his child for vacation as usual but jokingly told him she will be going to church that morning only for him to start insulting her on fone, that ended there. she knew the baby father will still come that morning so she went ahead to start preparation for the child but did not bath the child just want to use that to waste the child's father time when he comes. Now she was still feeding the child when the child father came and the first person he saw was dumb awe who welcome him with smiles but replies back with strong face. so he knocked the room and enter while dumb awe went to parlour and iron to prepare for church. when he entered the room and saw that his child was still been feeding he started nagging, that but i called that he will be coming to pick his child that morning so why haven't she prepare for his girl since,it continue so now he came to the parlour and wait for her to finish feeding the child. After feeding the child awe sister than said she have to go and bath the child before he leaves with the child but the guy said no he was going with his child like that so they started exchanging words in the presence of dumb awe and his pregnant aunty. now he said if he hear any word from her he was going to slap her in her father house which he did and she started bleeding. The dumb awe who is suppose to take action as the man at home could not do anything was there dumb and he knew his farther and mother where out of town. IF U WERE IN AWES SHOE WHAT WOULD U HAVE DON. Now the guy had a straight winning played away match and won victoriously well shammeeeee to slow AwE
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Coma is very essential,it helps passing msg directly.I cant comprehend,Then i stoped reading
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by cozy7(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
It'll make a lot of difference if u can punctuate this "thing" very well. Besides, I need to mind d use of your tenses.

Sorry, I tried, but couldn't understand a thing u talking about.
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by Enegod(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why person go dey answer 'AWE'?
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by alberto2k(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing annoys more me than a long heap of shiit ion know embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by pTomz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
since ah dey try readundecided
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by stephenqueen: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Nothing annoys me than a long heap of what ion know embarassed
grin
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by Princecalm(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can't be in Awe's shoes.
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by zinachidi(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
ur moniker makes more sense than this thread.
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by dkronicle(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
One person must faint.
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by kinglekan: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Cldnt read dis thread. Everything is muddled up. Least I could do is help u increase d num of comments.

grin
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by bronzemannuels(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015
dkronicle:
One person must faint.
me too
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by naijaboiy: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Your story sounds more like...

"I was coming so Daddy slept then the chicken went to America and Michael is in school so mummy will now wash the clothes"

No sense undecided

1 Like

Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by sneak3(m): 1:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Gideojim:
I will use awe as the dumped guy's name. it all started that faithfully sunday morning awe sister came to him and told him that the father of her child called that morning to carry his child for vacation as usual but jokingly told him she will be going to church that morning only for him to start insulting her on fone, that ended there. she knew the baby father will still come that morning so she went ahead to start preparation for the child but did not bath the child just want to use that to waste the child's father time when he comes. Now she was still feeding the child when the child father came and the first person he saw was dump awe who welcome him with smiles but replies back with strong face. so he knocked the room and enter while dump awe went to parlour and iron to prepare for church. when he entered the room and saw that his child was still been feeding he started nagging, that but i called that he will be coming to pick his child that morning so why haven't she prepare for his girl since,it continue so now he came to the parlour and wait for her to finish feeding the child. After feeding the child awe sister than said she have to go and bath the child before he leaves with the child but the guy said no he was going with his child like that so they started exchanging words in the presence of dump awe and his pregnant aunty. now he said if he hear any word from her he was going to slap her in her father house which he did and she started bleeding. The dump awe who is suppose to take action as the man at home could not do anything was there dump and he knew his farther and mother where out of town. IF U WHERE IN AWES SHOE WHAT WOULD U HAVE DON. Now the guy had a straight winning played away match and won victoriously well shammeeeee to slow AwE

If you 'Were' to be not 'where.... Topic is shiiiit.
And its dumb in the context u applied the word not dump ok?
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by bonna4u(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Please do yourself and your readers a favour by re-typing this thing. I can't comprehend.
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

"I was coming so Daddy slept then the chicken went to America and Michael is in school so mummy will now wash the clothes"

No sense undecided

Lol this really made me laugh grin

But I understood it unlike the op
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by AtheistD(m): 3:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Gideojim:
she knew the baby father will still come that morning so she went ahead to start preparation for the child but did not bath the child just want to use that to waste the child's father time when he comes.

But why Why delay bathing the child to cause delay and look for trouble? It was pointless.
Re: The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" by ERCROSS(m): 4:11am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

No sense undecided

Lmao.... cheesy
Dis ur own nonsense bad pass o.p own ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You / The Diary Of A Ksu Girl. (beware Of The Hustler / Confession Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.