Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028232 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24
Covert1:
Lol! See the security grin

They have left there bandit ridden insecure states and ran to another man’s country to discuss it and someone dares to tell me I’m the “nuisance”. Time don reach to start exposing your identities on Nairaland so when the time of justice comes nobody will cry foul. Does this look to you now like people serious for their country. One reason they all jump on a wasteful flight is estacodes. What a useless generation. Instead of pointing out the madness as a form of legitimate resistance they acquiesce to the abuse.

Arrant nonsense.

Maybe after their discussion they will solicit for more arms and ammunitions from US government. Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 6:22pm On Apr 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Maybe after their discussion they will solicit for more arms and ammunitions from US government. Misplaced priority

That is eh grin

US that has not solved its multi-dimensional problems from insecurity domestic and foreign to destructive national debt to political wranglings.

And they will tell us they have a National Security Adviser grin Who even approved such jamboree. The first law of security is that it is local but these f.ools year in year out look for every avenue to loot. That is their priority. Bunch of evil men.

These legacy party PDAPC politicians are a curse on Nigeria. Why people tolerate such abuse beats me. Only witchcraft is why. These are de.mons in power. No empathy. No mercy. No joy.

And the circus continues. I pity the hapless poor people of Nigeria. Harrowing times.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24
Covert1:

That is eh grin

US that has not solved its multi-dimensional problems from insecurity domestic and foreign to destructive national debt to political wranglings.

And they will tell us they have a National Security Adviser grin Who even approved such jamboree. The first law of security is that it is local but these f.ools year in year out look for every avenue to loot. That is their priority. Bunch of evil men.

These legacy party PDAPC politicians are a curse on Nigeria. Why people tolerate such abuse beats me. Only witchcraft is why. These are de.mons in power. No empathy. No mercy. No joy.

And the circus continues. I pity the hapless poor people of Nigeria. Harrowing times.

Yeah, security is local.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ClearDway4me: 10:16pm On Apr 24
Covert1:
Today is Wednesday 24th April 2024

I come in peace and with receipts.

Bola Tinubu has auctioned off OPL 245 one of Nigeria’s largest offshore oil field [no other Nigerian president dared to touch] in a deal benefiting his own cousin not the Nigerian people.

Tinubu has asked for Nigeria’s gold reserves in US vaults [no other Nigerian president dared to touch] to be returned [Your guess is as good as mine].

Tinubu is borrowing billions of dollars left right and centre with nothing to show for what is borrowed in just 9 months of his sojourn in Aso Rock.

Note: “On your mandate we shall stand”!

You can create a political thread for these,
Don't derail the thread

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:39pm On Apr 26
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:44am On Apr 27

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BuyNigeria2024(m): 10:01am On Apr 30
THE GREEN EXPERIENCE
Join this international platform for the nation's products exhibition, economic promotion, co-operation, and business development forum.
For information call 08075431346, 08112835739

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Somilat: 7:41am On May 01
crinche
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:31pm On May 02
[/b]Nigerian Army Aviation unit to start receiving the
armed Cayuse Warrior Plus helicopters from July 2024. The Nigerian Army plans to use the Cayuse Warrior Plus to assist in counter insurgency & counter terrorism operations. The Nigerian Army requires an initial 12-aircrafts[b]

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:27pm On May 03
[/b]Two Army personnel to face Court Martial for the December 3, 2023 Nigerian Army accidental bombing on the Tudun Biri village of Kaduna State[b]

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:07am
[/b]Nigerian Air Force has taken 2nd delivery of Beechcraft King Air 360ER aircraft[b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.