Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3149057 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
iblawi:

I hope they won't kill a unicorn someday and call it Bush meat.

Myths..... grin

Anyway if it comes that form, any meat naa meat. No padi for jungle
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Good A.M

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
bidex111:

Myths..... grin

Anyway if it comes that form, any meat naa meat. No padi for jungle
Looooollll. grin
Meat wey fit make you millionaire na still for chop?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
bidex111:
#COIN
#MASKMANSHIP

Looks like Ak-74 without a close up can't be certain. However, on the shooting range without optic sights hmmm am I expecting too much. These are special forces with far from special weaponry.

Am I expecting too much if you buy wholesale probably $25 and I am talking 4X32 which suits close to medium range targeting.

Steel sight usage is essential basic skills for all combatants. However, special forces should be using a range of optic sights as well as laser sights night and day.

Precision is what gives special forces the edge.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
komekn:

Looks like Ak-74 without a close up can't be certain. However, on the shooting range without optic sights hmmm am I expecting too much. These are special forces with far from special weaponry.

Am I expecting too much if you buy wholesale probably $25 and I am talking 4X32 which suits close to medium range targeting.

Steel sight usage is essential basic skills for all combatants. However, special forces should be using a range of optic sights as well as laser sights night and day.

The type of riffle our AFSF carry for me is okay for the nature of CION and the N.E environment.

And all our AFSF riffles came with sight/scope and laser only sometimes they detach it from the riffle.

Let's just pray that DICON comes out with a sexy and efficient riffle.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
komekn:

Its a Berly M762 rifle fitted with both optical sights and laser. seems they were detached by them for reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Its a Berly M762 rifle fitted with both optical sights and laser. seems they were detached by them for reasons best known to them.

The optical sights and laser are fragile equipment, you need not attach them always to ur riffle.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
bidex111:

The optical sights and laser are fragile equipment, you need not attach them always to ur riffle.

Who told you that

Some sights can go 80 metres under water no damage near life time batteries well 3 year span at least. And as rugged as you can get with toughened polymer encasing.

What's the point of doing shooting practice and you don't practice with an optical sight, how are you supposed to get better at it.

I know the Beryl M762 which is an upgraded AK47 from Poland. However, the picture I refered too wasn't a Beryl.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
komekn:

Who told you that

Some sights can go 80 metres under water no damage near life time batteries well 3 year span at least. And as rugged as you can get with toughened polymer encasing.

What's the point of doing shooting practice and you don't practice with an optical sight, how are you supposed to get better at it.

I know the Beryl M762 which is an upgraded AK47 from Poland. However, the picture I refered too wasn't a Beryl.

I don't want to argue with you.
Those type of sights are specialized not the regular sights you see mounted on riffle.

Guys let's clerify the names of these riffles; 1st, 2nd,3rd riffle are the same but the last guy riffle is beryl M762

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
#BERYL M762

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
#NPF

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
lekkie073:
my guy, nothing like endangered species in naija. what we have is dangerous animals dat should be killed and eaten

It's not a crime according to the Nigerian constitution as you can claim self defence.

Yesterday I went through the Nigerian constitution on endangered species and I found out that you've not committed any offense if it's not in a wild life on some conditions.

What should be discouraged is our military guys posting this on their timeline.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
bidex111:
#BERYL M762

100% Obvious.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
komekn:

100% Obvious.

What about the other riffle.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
#Mali: #JNIM released video showing its fighters overrunning the Malian army camp in #Bintagoungou, #Tombouctou Region on June 17

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
#Mali: As usual video accompanied by nasheeds by Abu Hajar al-Hadrami, here presenting 2 field comms Abu Yahya al-Djaza'iri & Said al-'Abdi

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
#Mali: Some brutal close-ups (not shown here) with Malian soldiers getting riddled with bullets, camp taken under control, emptied & burned.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
#Libya-based #Chad-ian rebel group CCMSR put its forces on display and spoils of war taken amidst attack against gov forces on August 18

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gucci kit is so yesterday. Chest rig by Louis Vuitton. Can hold Level IV ceramic plates. Yours for a cool £10,000. grin grin angry

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Happening now: the closing ceremony of #AfricaEndeavor 2017 from #Malawi. Partnerships strengthened, focused on cyber security.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
40+ African nations attended #AE17 including 16 females marking the most female participants since 2006 -

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cpl. Wilson shares unarmed combatives techniques with Niger's Armed Forces. #partnership #readiness

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
bidex111:
Gucci kit is so yesterday. Chest rig by Louis Vuitton. Can hold Level IV ceramic plates. Yours for a cool £10,000. grin grin angry
Lol.

Looks too tacky for 10 grand. Plus after wear and tear of firefights, would be better placed in the back of your locker than wearing again.

On a more serious note, didn't know Chad had a rebel problem as well as having a satellite base for BH.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Exclusive pic for @sinai_news_1 for a military convoy from the largest raids of the armed forces targeting the areas west of Rafah.#Sinai

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
BlackBaron:

Lol.

Looks too tacky for 10 grand. Plus after wear and tear of firefights, would be better placed in the back of your locker than wearing again.

On a more serious note, didn't know Chad had a rebel problem as well as a satellite base for BH.

Chad has always being a safe haven for terrorist and other activities.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
#Egypt- @EgyArmySpox photos of #ISIS vehicle targeted, tunnels and IED discovered in North #Sinai (likely #Rafah area where op is ongoing)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2017
NAF OPENS CONDOLENCE REGISTER FOR LATE INSTRUCTOR PILOT

Sequel to the directives of the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, a condolence register has been opened at the Headquarters of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in Abuja in respect of late Group Captain Adanu Ochai. The late senior officer was the instructor pilot who was flying the NAF Air Beetle aircraft, which crashed in Kaduna on 24 August 2017. The newly opened condolence register is in addition to the one earlier opened in the parent unit of the late senior officer at 401 Flying Training School at NAF Base Kaduna. The condolence register would enable friends and colleagues within the Abuja axis to give their condolence messages. Meanwhile, the late senior officer's burial arrangements are ongoing and would be announced by the NAF shortly.

DOPRI

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2017
NAF ROTATES FRONTLINE TROOPS IN NORTH EAST, AIRLIFTS 38,000KG OF RELIEF MATERIALS TO SIERRA LEONE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has rotated some of its frontline troops in the ongoing counterterrorism operations in Northeast Nigeria. The NAF personnel rotated in the exercise included those who had completed their mandatory tour of duty in line with international best practices in military operations. The exercise involved the airlift of troops from the frontline to their home bases while new troops were deployed to take over their duties in the operational area. With the rotation, affected NAF personnel, who had left their families for a while, had the opportunity of reuniting with them after a meritorious service in the conflict area. The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, commended the troops who were rotated and expressed the nation’s gratitude for their sacrifices. The CAS also expressed appreciation to the relatives of the returning NAF personnel for enduring the long absence of their loved ones. In addition, Air Marshal Abubakar urged the newly deployed troops to be courageous, determined and committed while contributing their quota to the efforts at putting a complete stop to the menace of the Boko Haram terrorists.

Meanwhile, the NAF has completed the airlift of 38,000kg of relief materials to Freetown, Sierra Leone, following the recent mudslide and flood, which led to the loss of several lives and properties. The relief materials were donated by the Federal Government of Nigeria towards alleviating the suffering of the people affected by mudslide and flood in Sierra Leone. The airlift, which was conducted in 5 sorties with NAF C-130 Hercules aircraft, is in partial fulfilment of the statutory responsibility of the NAF.

DOPRI

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2017
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Concl Images.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Kenyan military officer killed in landmine blast in northeast Kenya

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/28/c_136562649.htm
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Please be informed that the Theatre Commander #OperationLafiaDole will today 30th Aug hold a press briefing @channelstv & NTA Time: 1400hrs .

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2212) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.