Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3148641 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by overhypedsteve(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
LTGEN:

OGA rugged7
In the past we have clashed and normally even when we have had our differences unless I believe you crossed the line i have let peace reign.
i am well known to you and BEEGS and hand on bible a lot of us fed BEEGS a lot of information, some of it was putting the careers of officers who were or are now Generals in jeopardy.
Occasionally he would have the temper tantrum because he was not invited to go on a tour to the N.E. by the Military specifically by the N.A. He would abandon his blog for months on end , people like Henry, myself would go behind the scenes and constantly literally beg him.
We advised / begged him that he was sitting on a goldmine , he was the first at this real Military blog business. He had a sterling reputation and a brand name" BEEGS" BEEGEAGLE" . Pepole voluntered to give him money at the time i eventually offered him between five and six figures others including Henry offered him a lot of Money, His brand was solid, this was the time to do it,
Then he went on another tantrum:
And he found Twitter:
And he broke his own rules: be the moderator and leave politics out of it.
By now he should of been a Billionaire by Nigerian Standards and a Multi Millionaire by Western standards
instead he was upstaged by a girl who puts headless torsos on the news and gets paid money both in dollars and Naira to show the latest butt implants of the Kardashian Family it is a shame no one HATES BEEGS including myself or Henry and the rest of us that fed him first class information.
H e has now reduced himself to writing a book about past Military leaders
Goodluck to him and I hope it sells , and he makes a decent profit but that is not / his true calling.
I offered to redesign the blog for him back then and move all his content to his own dedicated servers so he would be free from the wordpress restrictions on ads but the dude never seemed serious about the blog. That blog had potentials. He never saw it. He is down on the military keyword ranking now in search engines and dude can't go back to the days we loved.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Jelal0007:
Dude,u've spoken well. That dude (BEEG) is too full of himself. I had an issue with him,especially when he started adding politics 2 his posts. I literally told 2 concentrate on his blog and leave politics out of it,but the dude has a foul mouth and never ceases 2 talk crap. Now that blog hasn't being active in nearly 10months and the owner is alive? Good luck 2 him sha
The whole thing is just completely sad. I and many others like @LTGEN has said had to always beg him behind the scenes anytime he chose to disappear from the blog.

I had to go to great lengths to source for photos for him to post in the blog. I begged him to look at making money from the blog, i mean look at Defence-blog owned by a single individual.

During the heated 2015 election, i told him because of the political atmosphere, it would be impossible to take out political discussions from the blog, but he can control it, reduce it.

It is sad that the blog is now completely gone, he unfortunately let a potential gold mine go to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2017
I was begging the man too back then lol
Even offered to donate money to him vai paypal on a monthly basis since he often complain about spending his own cash on transport, never heard back from him about the offer.
Oh well, the man try, he should do what his conscience allows, right? It's his life, i respect how he do his thing

Henry240:

The whole thing is just completely sad. I and many others like @LTGEN has said had to always beg him behind the scenes anytime he chose to disappear from the blog.

I had to go to great lengths to source for photos for him to post in the blog. I begged him to look at making money from the blog, i mean look at Defence-blog owned by a single individual.

During the heated 2015 election, i told him because of the political atmosphere, it would be impossible to take out political discussions from the blog, but he can control it, reduce it.

It is sad that the blog is now completely gone, he unfortunately let a potential gold mine go to waste.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2017
lol & WoW....
See bad belle for who no send una.
Look at all of you CLOWNS drinking panadol for another man's headache.
Because he occasionally criticizes your depraved dictator buhari.
Cry me a river.
You are not feeding him, and he is not begging any of you scum for money.
I REPEAT. Even if he wants to write notes on the size of his blokkos since 1982; How E take concern una?
EVIL men
*spits** You chaps are just pathetic and are typical of the hypocritical low lives Nigerians have become.
I will keep on telling you people the truth, as like pharoah you have all decided to harden you heart and block your ears.
I did this for beegs; i did that for beegs. Jealous Modda4uqqers.
If you like block me again.
oloriburuku, drink your tablets
Now, Collect your L

Henry240:
LTGEN:
overhypedsteve
Jelal0007:

Jelal0007:
Dude,u've spoken well. That dude (BEEG) is too full of himself. I had an issue with him,especially when he started adding politics 2 his posts. I literally told 2 concentrate on his blog and leave politics out of it,but the dude has a foul mouth and never ceases 2 talk crap. Now that blog hasn't being active in nearly 10months and the owner is alive? Good luck 2 him sha

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2017
STOP lying.
None of you gave him any 6 or 7 figures
I was there when the money thing came up.
I was the one who raised the money issue the 1st time on Beegeagles blog..
You chaps can sabi lie sha grin
The only reason you are all picking on him is because of his fairminded criticism of your God Buhari

LTGEN:

OGA rugged7
In the past we have clashed and normally even when we have had our differences unless I believe you crossed the line i have let peace reign.
i am well known to you and BEEGS and hand on bible a lot of us fed BEEGS a lot of information, some of it was putting the careers of officers who were or are now Generals in jeopardy.
Occasionally he would have the temper tantrum because he was not invited to go on a tour to the N.E. by the Military specifically by the N.A. He would abandon his blog for months on end , people like Henry, myself would go behind the scenes and constantly literally beg him.
We advised / begged him that he was sitting on a goldmine , he was the first at this real Military blog business. He had a sterling reputation and a brand name" BEEGS" BEEGEAGLE" . Pepole voluntered to give him money at the time i eventually offered him between five and six figures others including Henry offered him a lot of Money, His brand was solid, this was the time to do it,
Then he went on another tantrum:
And he found Twitter:
And he broke his own rules: be the moderator and leave politics out of it.
By now he should of been a Billionaire by Nigerian Standards and a Multi Millionaire by Western standards
instead he was upstaged by a girl who puts headless torsos on the news and gets paid money both in dollars and Naira to show the latest butt implants of the Kardashian Family it is a shame no one HATES BEEGS including myself or Henry and the rest of us that fed him first class information.
H e has now reduced himself to writing a book about past Military leaders
Goodluck to him and I hope it sells , and he makes a decent profit but that is not / his true calling.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2017
rugged7:
STOP lying.
The only reason you are all picking on him is because of his fairminded criticism of your God Buhari
We aren't short lived on memory bro... I remember

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Soldier from paratroopers forces in Z first participation in the military operations in North #Sinai , & shown armed with Beretta arx-160.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2017
#Egypt's Navy received its first Gowind 2500 corvette from #France, the remaining 3 will be built in Alexandria.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=cutievik post=60743242][/quote]
No one menrioned Buhari.
Everyone of us mentioned how behind the scenes We would literally beg him to reconsider his actions and resume Beegs.
Everyone mentioned the lengths some of us went to confirm first class information we gave him.
He had a solid brand like Nike, Adidas and Marks and Spencer.
Henry offered him Money, Doziex, LT.Gen, Xnur44, RKA, Zachary. and there was another
guy M**** who constantly implored Beegs to watermark all his photos.
Just like Henry and a few others did We corresponed to Beegs offline and he would respond , I am sorry if that hurts your feelings.
It is also a shame to think you came up with the idea to raise money
Like overhypedsteve said he told us personally how much it was costing him.
Lindaikeji had nothing on Beegs till she allegedly broke the T-72Story.
This story was known to Beegs weeks ahead.
We are not crying for someone else's Panadol.
A lot of us contributed to Beegs because we believed in him and wanted a fellow Nigerian regardless of our political differences wanted him and his brand to succeed FINANCIALLY a concept alien to your thinking .
We hated the fact that someone would come along , copy his method , while he self destroyed something he built from scratch for five years.
One thing is obvious if you are not spewing negative venom you really have nothing to contribute.
Grow up and be a man and stop looking for fights where there is none.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2017
rugged7:
lol & WoW....
Look at all of you

You are pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you, if not for the fact i'm having a massive laugh feast reading your tantrum. grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Sizzorkay:
I was begging the man too back then lol
Even offered to donate money to him vai paypal on a monthly basis since he often complain about spending his own cash on transport, never heard back from him about the offer.
Oh well, the man try, he should do what his conscience allows, right? It's his life, i respect how he do his thing

Most of us offered monetary donations, however, i knew that was not going to be sustainable. I advised him to monitize the blog so that he can have advertisements on it.

Register with DHQ so he'll be able to get premium content. Also sell photos from these events that he will be attending, also review content viewership to subscription.

He had a wide reaching audience, the African market was at his disposal as the continent only had Defenceweb and most people wanted to get news from Nigeria.

I informed in particular that with the politically charged atmosphere it would be impossible to eliminate politics from the blog. I advised him to consider people's emotions and stop issuing threats about leaving.

He alone can decide what is good for him, but nobody is an island. You cannot grow if your only customer is yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Henry240:

Most of us offered monetary donations, however, i knew that was not going to be sustainable. I advised him to monitize the blog so that he can have advertisements on it.

Register with DHQ so he'll be able to get premium content. Also sell photos from these events that he will be attending, also review content viewership to subscription.

He had a wide reaching audience, the African market was at his disposal as the continent only had Defenceweb and most people wanted to get news from Nigeria.

I informed in particular that with the politically charged atmosphere it would be impossible to eliminate politics from the blog. I advised him to consider people's emotions and stop issuing threats about leaving.

He alone can decide what is good for him, but nobody is an island. You cannot grow if your only customer is yourself.
The thing is so annoying ehn, a lot of individuals were willing to partner with him even among officers in the military. I have once over head serving Colonels then discussing impressively about his blog, a serving GOC once asked me why his blog wasn't active anymore.just imagine if NAF who is currently leading in PR had engaged him.
He really failed to understand he had a goldmine and a strategic advantage as far as Nigeria's defence was concerned.
The man fall hand wallahi

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
rugged7: go and sleep jorr

Beeg hardly says any negative stuffs on buhari
We talk alot currently on twitter .
I wsh i had the priviliges he had and wasted .
On twitter he isnt even the guy for exclusive pics and stories on Nigeria military ask Jake who is also on twitter.

We now have guys on twitter rolling defence contents but they dont have beeg wastes platform and privileges
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
lol.
You can kindly fuqq off now. grin
Don't ever drag my name in when you morons are gossiping and insulting others behind their backs.
I will treat your fuqq ups.
Nonsense

Henry240:

You are pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you, if not for the fact i'm having a massive laugh feast reading your tantrum. grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Evil men. grin cheesy
Gossiping about better people behind their back.
Beegs is abetter man than ALL of you rolled into one.
You scum have no iota of shame.
Why don't you go and complain all this complain on his twitter page?
You snakes come behind his back to write rubbish about him.
Bunch of snakes claiming to be his friends.
Thunder fire all of u hypocrites.
Nonsense and ingredients
I will continue to treat una fuqq ups appropriately.
Omo ale

IbnSultaan:
rugged7: go and sleep jorr

Beeg hardly says any negative stuffs on buhari
We talk alot currently on twitter .
I wsh i had the priviliges he had and wasted .
On twitter he isnt even the guy for exclusive pics and stories on Nigeria military ask Jake who is also on twitter.

We now have guys on twitter rolling defence contents but they dont have beeg wastes platform and privileges
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
#COIN

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
bidexiii:
#COIN
Are these recent pics ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Are these recent pics ?

Nop they are not.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
bidexiii:
#COIN
afsf?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Make una leave beeg o. He probably lost passion for it and there it was. Wasn't exactly inspiring then with the lacklustre commitment from the armed forces in regards to purchase, modernisation and all that.

Still bits of blogs out there, love Peccavi's analysis and checking out the photos or news about Nigerian armed forces in this section.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
BlackBaron:
Make una leave beeg o. He probably lost passion for it and there it was. Wasn't exactly inspiring then with the lacklustre commitment from the armed forces in regards to purchase, modernisation and all that.

Still bits of blogs out there, love Peccavi's analysis and checking out the photos or news about Nigerian armed forces in this section.

Even without the commitment of the armed forces, the audience we gave him would drive and make that blog a money making venture and yet serve its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
DJI Inspire-1 drone shown with Egyptian army units during raid Campagins in Rafah city , North #Sinai.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
I.D these aircraft.

Not sure if its operational.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Photos from the last day of the joint Egyptian paratroopers-Russian airborne military exercise " protectors of FriendShip2017 " .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
bidexiii:

Even without the commitment of the armed forces, the audience we gave him would drive and make that blog a money making venture and yet serve its purpose.
Its even foolhardy to be worried about the armed forces commitment. A blog isn't a pressure group

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
rugged7:
lol & WoW....
Look at all of you CLOWNS drinking panadol for another man's headache.
Because he occasionally criticizes your depraved dictator buhari.
Cry me a river.
You are not feeding him, and he is not begging any of you scum for money.
I REPEAT. Even if he wants to write notes on the size of his blokkos since 1982; How E take concern una?
EVIL men
*spits** You chaps are just pathetic and are typical of the hypocritical low lives Nigerians have become.
I will keep on telling you people the truth, as like pharoah you have all decided to harden you heart and block your ears.
I did this for beegs; i did that for beegs. Jealous Modda4uqqers.
If you like block me again.
oloriburuku, drink your tablets
Now, Collect your L

Henry240:
LTGEN:
overhypedsteve
Jelal0007:

U dumb a$$ licking son of a wh0re,who gives a damn what a pathetic little worm like u who cries like a baby whose mother never gave enough attention thinks? U bastard, that could've being prevented with a condom. Are u also a hypocritical lowlife? Seeing how u love 2 generalise issues. We made a comment,if u don't like,go jump inside the river nile and Bleep!ng drown. See if the world comes 2a halt becos u maggot. Don't only spit next time b!tch,vomit ur intestines out. BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
#Egypt's Navy Special Operation Force equipped with the Beretta ARX-160.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Odunayaw:
Its even foolhardy to be worried about the armed forces commitment. A blog isn't a pressure group

..Abii now.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
rugged7:
lol.
You can kindly fuqq off now. grin
Don't ever drag my name in when you morons are gossiping and insulting others behind their backs.
I will treat your fuqq ups.
Nonsense

Don't mind the bastard called rugged7,his m0ther never gave him enough attention when he was a kid;hence the reason why he's throwing tantrums upandan. See d fool saying crap at every twist n turn. Who gives fvck abot beeg,his blog has become boring anyway. I get my defence news elsewhere now. No point talking with an egomaniac who can't handle criticism but will rather go on an insulting spree. I ready 4u rugged7. Bastard son of thousand fathers.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
For the 1st time, the PLA Marines performed target practice at the Djibouti national MP shooting range on 22 September.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Egyptian army thwarted a terrorist attack yesterday on Masoura check point in Rafah city, 3 terrorists were killed & soldier martyred
#Sinai .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
rugged7:
STOP lying.

Shut dat stinking gutter u call mouth u Bleep!ng m0r0n. Who gives a damn whether buhari is criticised or not? If u !d!0ts were sooo good why didn't make anything good out of the blog? Miserable w0rm ranting his frustrations here n there on NL like a motor park tout. F00L

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2212) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Exnavyboy62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.