Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3060577 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Two @Cessna Grand Caravans (N337ZZ and N339ZZ) were seen at Santa Maria, Acores, on delivery to possibly the Cameroon Air Force? The serial and emblem are taped over, but it does hint at Cameroon. Cofirmation is highly appreciated! #avgeek
Photos by J. Resendes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Egyptian Air Force AT-802U COIN aircraft acquired from the UAE in 2016 | #IOMAX Flexible Pod is mounted under the nose, featuring @L3WESCAM MX-15 EO/IR sighting system.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Egyptian Thunderbolt. APC is a T-6 Panthera.

Many Egyptian soldiers wear their tags outwards. It personally irks me, not sure if a fashion or practical in any way.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:

Trust me if BHT got there first they would have set the aircraft ablaze.

Look at the picture of the mi17 secured by ground troops and the propaganda one, what happened; did the ground troop left the crash site for BHT to set the mi17 ablaze after it was first secured or his this emerging image photoshoped.

these photos are somehow conflicting: a badly damaged mi17 already secured by heavily armed ground troops at the crash site and later emerging image of the mi17 been burnt.

Something appears not to be right....

Do you remember the edited video of BHT taking a t72?

If this picture enters front page, NAF go chop insult lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Ali Ameen, an Egyptian paratrooper who loved photography, took this amazing selfie with the pyramids in 1960. He hung a camera in his foot and tied it to a wire & pulled it after jumping. #Egypt #Army

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:

Do you remember the edited video of BHT taking a t72?

If this picture enters front page, NAF go chop insult lol

There is one of an animated T72 in the video and there is these recent one in December last year that turns out to be a vickers Eagle MBT and not a T72 has they claimed...

....... grin angry grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:

There is one of an animated T72 in the video and there is these recent one in December last year that turns out to be a vickers Eagle MBT and not a T72 has they claimed...

....... grin angry grin

To me there's no way they could have taken control of that location from the troops and NAF isn't that stupid to leave it just there.

Did you observe the fire vehicle in the picture?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2018
One of the systems used by #Egypt|an Border guard units to secure #Suez Canal crossings ,is the "Z portal " us-made system, which scans trucks & cars with X-rays to detect their contents.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Josfactz:
BH says the Gun down NAF Mi17 .pic1
NAF says crash land pic 2
The aircraft in question pic 4

How come the F in the NAF acronym shifted to the other side in bokoharam picture? Was the aircraft repainted after the last picture?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:

To me there's no way they could have taken control of that location from the troops and NAF isn't that stupid to leave it just there.

Did you observe the fire vehicle in the picture?

You mean the yellow vehicle...?

It's not a fire vehicle, it's been used by NA to convey logistics. They available appeared in so many pictures.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:

How come the F in the NAF acronym shifted to the other side in bokoharam picture? Was the aircraft repainted after the last picture?

... grin grin grin angry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2018
#Libya- photos via @libyaalahrartv & @NabaaTVChannel of a massive #ISIS SVBIED that was meant to target a checkpoint in Abugrein, located between Sirte and Misrata .

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
#Mali: 14 armed bandits aboard motorbikes attempted to rob a truck coming from Ménaka in the area of In-Delimane around 13h yesterday, FAMa surrounded and arrested the group.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:

... grin grin grin angry

The Nigerian flag is trying to pose for a picture too?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
I refuse to be intimidated by bokoharam propaganda.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Reason it's not triangle.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:

The Nigerian flag is trying to pose for a picture too?

The flag insigma not properly placed...... grin

Yeye.... grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:
I insist to be intimidated by bokoharam propaganda jor

Thunder fire BH.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:
Reason it's not triangle.

Am wondering who is this Ahmad salkida.....?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:

Thunder fire BH.

They should release the video yeye people. How come those guys sabi operate compute to the extent of editing pictures.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:

Am wondering who is this Ahmad salkida.....?

He has links with BHT. He was once arrested but was released due to the media brouhahaha. I'm sure he's on various intelligence agency lists. He claimed to receive most instruments from bokoharam through Email.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:

He has links with BHT. He was once arrested but was released due to the media brouhahaha. I'm sure he's on various intelligence agency lists. He claimed to receive most instruments from bokoharam through Email.

Ow.... the journalist guy, that was once arrested.....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:

They should release the video yeye people. How come those guys sabi operate compute to the extent of editing pictures.

Let's put aside the media Propaganda.

The dude behind BHT video and photo editing are furcking good....... lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:
NIGERIAN ARMY HAS TAKEN DELIVERY OF INNOSON MOTORS

To make good it’s promise, the Nigerian Army has started taking delivery of some of the vehicles it has ordered from Innoson Motor Manufacturing Company which it further configured fit for deployment into Operation LAFIYA DOLE theatre of operations.
I no tell you? They don buy more widow maker for our soldiers in the front-line. Stupid people
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2018
In honor of those who fought the fight and kept the faith; The glory theirs, the duty ours
Happy Armed Forces Remembrance Day
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2018
tdayof:
I refuse to be intimidated by bokoharam propaganda.

Boko en grin

Wetin wey go pain me pass are the swine that will come out and be covertly praising this sham
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Odunayaw:
Boko en grin

Wetin wey go pain me pass are the swine that will come out and be covertly praising this sham

I dey wait make that picture enter front page and I'll open a counter one.

The ways Nigerians respond on nairaland is so annoying. The worst thing you should do is reading facebook comments.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Xbee007:

I no tell you? They don buy more widow maker for our soldiers in the front-line. Stupid people

Broa u want to break my ribs with laughter..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Odunayaw:
In honor of those who fought the fight and kept the faith; The glory theirs, the duty ours
Happy Armed Forces Remembrance Day

May the souls of our fallen heros rest in peace with the LORD, tbe armed forces of Nigeria will not forget you guys

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Your service shall never be forgotten....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Josfactz: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Weaponry use against the MI17 & tanks

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2018
bidexiii:
#Algerian_Army #Artillery SR-5 Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System #MLRS in Action #ANP #4MR
I love this

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.