Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ (25184 Views)

Resist Plot By Buhari To Islamize Nigeria – Prof. Ben Nwabueze / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Pesuzok(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
bettercreature:
APC will never win rivers state,they should focus on other states,they might not loose woefully but they will never win rivers,it's just the same as PDP can never wins Lagos

I just remembered Doyin Okupe "Buhari can never rule Nigeria......Never"

Let INEC reshuffle the RECs in Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, the result of the guber will still remain the same in a free and fair contest. You and I know the truth

Rivers : APC (Because people prefer Dakuku to Wike, plus the Amaechi's influence)

Kano: APC (Because of kwakwanso and Sanusi )

Kaduna: APC (Because the people will like their state to be governed by the ruling party)

Kastina: APC (Because of Buhari)
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Champele(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Why must Amechi make troubles? . How can you believe that south south will vote APC, let's face reality here.GEJ is their son.Amechi should just hope he get appointment in buhari's cabinet, which if he does, is the beginning of the downfall of buhari.I'm sorry for Amechi.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Ladycloud(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
smh
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Ujulabelle: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
How would u have thought that APC will win presidential in a plce like Rivers? Amaechi should cool down 4 Jesus
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Pesuzok(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Champele:
Why must Amechi make troubles? . How can you believe that south south will vote APC, let's face reality here.GEJ is their son.Amechi should just hope he get appointment in buhari's cabinet, which if he does, is the beginning of the downfall of buhari.I'm sorry for Amechi.

Is Dakuku not their son?

See logic grin
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by HzRF(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2015
shidof:
U must be a congenital fool for thinking election doesn't hold in dose places. I've been fllg u for quite somtym tokin trash abt osun state and d whole SW, hw PDP will win d whole SW wit slide margins.I cn only conclude dt ua either a kid or u've neva been to any northern state b4 and feel d kinda luv dey ve for GMB. it even suprised me dt PDP were able to get 100k plus in most of d states cos for me personally I didn't xpt him to
Most of u just decided to feign stupidity
U are not d first to say this trash about me stating PDP will win Osun
Show me where I said PDP will win Osun state
I said PDP won't get less than 30%
Bro quit d rubbish
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Emmahunk(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
THE Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has vowed to resist an alleged plot by the Independent National Electoral Commission in connivance with the All Progressives Congress to remove the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mrs. Gesila Khan.

The state PDP specifically accused the state Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, of planning to bribe INEC Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, to remove Khan and replace her with a card-carrying member of the APC.

The State Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mr. Samuel Nwanosike, who spoke with The PUNCH in a telephone interview on Saturday, cautioned Jega to stay away from Rivers and allow the state REC to be.

It will be recalled that the PDP polled 1,487,075 votes while the APC got 69,238 votes, an election result that the APC in the state had continued to describe as unrealistic.

But Nwanosike explained that the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections was the wish of the people of the state, adding that the state REC had done nothing to merit the alleged plot to remove her.

He added that the governor was planning to influence the appointment of some APC members in the state as INEC ad hoc employees with a view to rigging the election in favour of the ruling party in the state.

“Jega should stay away from Rivers. We (PDP) are aware of the plan to change the Rivers State REC. As I speak to you, Governor Amaechi has paid Jega so that the APC can manipulate the governorship election in the state.

“The plan is to remove the Rivers State REC and bring in a card-carrying member of the APC to replace her. We will resist any move to remove Gesila Khan. Rivers people will resist plan to remove her,” Nwanosike stressed.

However, the APC described the allegation against Amaechi and INEC as laughable, explaining that it was not in the character of Amaechi to bribe anybody to achieve a legitimate objective.

The State Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mr. Chris Finebone, told The PUNCH that Jega remained an impeccable character that would never be bribed by anybody.

Finebone described the call for the removal of the state REC as legitimate and recalled that the state APC had raised the alarm in the past that Khan had compromised on her duty to conduct a free and fair election in Rivers State.

“All these allegations against Amaechi and INEC are laughable and false. Nobody needs to bribe Jega or INEC before the state REC, who has obviously compromised, is removed. We raised the alarm before the election that the woman was partial, but nobody listened to us.

“On the allegation that Amaechi is planning to bribe Jega, the PDP in the state should know that it takes two persons for a bribe to take place, and the two persons mentioned are not interested in anything called bribe.

“So, you will agree with me that the story of bribe is an afterthought which must be disregarded by Rivers people and Nigerians. We (APC) have said that the current REC iin Rivers must leave and we are maintaining that,” Finebone added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdpll-resist-plot-to-remove-rivers-rec/

Good to see PDP screaming, raging and pointing accusing fingers this time. Good to see them jolted out of their comfort zone.
So far Jega has proved himself worthy and Amaechi is way too much of a man for your accusations.
Change is indeed the only thing that is permanent
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by olas24u(f): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Jega has been compromised..If you cannot change the goats,cows and underaged vote-friendly RECs in the North.Why then bother with Rivers?.

We have elections tribunals ,Buhari suffered the same fo many years and he always went to courts .so what is different now ,why cant GEJ go to the courts.He cannot even win ,the perception of people about plus performance plus vote is the key.He did not perform and wants votes .
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Pesuzok(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
abdulabbakar:
Neva should please sack that ogogoro proffessor....a man who cannot read his own hand written presentation... thank god he is not from the north, but I pity his students lipsrsealed

The prof is the returning officer not the Resident Electoral Commisioner
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by jerry2015: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=TheOnlyWiseMan post=32393584]The woefull performance of APC in 28 March election in Rivers state is giving Amaechi unbearable body itch. Despite his so called popularity, he couldn't deliver his party hence the desperation to achieve success through arm twisting.
If Rivers state REC must go, then Kano, katsina, Kaduna and Jigawa RECs must follow her. I want to inform u,that its worth sending that woman home......we neva saw result sheet..arm men carried away palot box..somany abnomalies my friend I pray she leaves so election can be conducted peacefully.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by baybeeboi: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2015
i stopped following politics already.
Will be back when its time to criticise another Government again.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by HzRF(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2015
[email]
OrlandoOwoh:

You need to improve in you expression for me to understand you and reply you in turn.
[/email].
Are u no longer a Yoruba guy

I didn't come to here to show my prowess in English.m not getting paid to post
I put down my tot in d simplest form as possible and judging by ur moniker u suppose to have grabbed my tot
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by habeebcole: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2015
some pple just talk like fooolss.......every party would bribe jega whether u like it or not
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Champele(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Pesuzok:

I just remembered Doyin Okupe "Buhari can never rule Nigeria......Never"

Let INEC reshuffle the RECs in Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, the result of the guber will still remain the same in a free and fair contest. You and I know the truth

Rivers : APC (Because people prefer Dakuku to Wike, plus the Amaechi's influence)

Kano: APC (Because of kwakwanso and Sanusi )

Kaduna: APC (Because the people will like their state to be governed by the ruling party)

Kastina: APC (Because of Buhari)
stop deceiving your self, one don't have that strength after jumping from the party that elect you to a foreign party.Amechi know he already lose rivers state. he should hope for federal appointment.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by otokx(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Why will PDP descend so low as to accuse JEGA of such a thing? Looks like the handwriting on the wall is clear.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by buchichukwu69: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2015
These Niger Delta people should leave Jega out of their wahala
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Let them say and do whatever they want, tribunal will commence soon after gej so nobody to cover their bad deeds, pdp cannot win free and fair elections
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
The professor who brought in rivers result at the last Pres election who claims the light due to his sight, I'm sure it's not his hand written result, those wrote for him forgot that he will read from his original hand writing bye him.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by joescase: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
It wz d same woman dat wz dancin to dia tune wen she said d suspect with d fake card wz a pdp person nw d same ppl she workd with are now askin 4 ha removal
Shame
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Ayima: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Pdp don't want to loose their rigging engine lol, funny party. Those of you mentioning Kano and the rest see let me tell you if election is been done in a complete free and fair manner, Buhari will still win massively in the North while Jonathan might lose in some states in the south south and south east especially rivers.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Pesuzok(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Champele:
stop deceiving your self, one don't have that strength after jumping from the party that elect you to a foreign party.Amechi know he already lose rivers state. he should hope for federal appointment.

I think you have concluded the election base on the strength of Wike or Amaechi. What about the electorates? If INEC conducts a free and fair election today in Riivers state, between Wike and Dakuku who do you think will win?
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by shidof(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
HzRF:

Most of u just decided to feign stupidity
U are not d first to say this trash about me stating PDP will win Osun
Show me where I said PDP will win Osun state
I said PDP won't get less than 30%
Bro quit d rubbish
U cn quote urself. river politics doesn't concern me bt for SW, PDP digged dere grave since and u pple failed to see it by forcing sub-standards candidates and lots of candidates wit question marks on d electorates Xpecially ur man Omisore.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
HzRF:
[email][/email].
Are u no longer a Yoruba guy

I didn't come to here to show my prowess in English.m not getting paid to post
I put down my tot in d simplest form as possible and judging by ur moniker u suppose to have grabbed my tot
Don't assume everybody is poor in English expression, and as such try to promote mediocrity. Who is paid?
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by PassingShot(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP is now afraid because the military that aided them won't be deployed on Saturday Jonathan for fear of not agravating what he must suffer in the hands of Buhari. It is obvious the election of March 28 was rigged, hence the international observers' stand that nothing held in Rivers State. Results were just cooked. Have you wondered why the collation officer, a professor, who compiled the figures of the "polls" could not read them in the International Conference Centre, Abuja before Jega even when all the lights were put on?
Sai Dakuku Petersine.
PhockPhockMan, how far na. A chem ni si na ndi ne ji aziza ga bakwa na election aro a?

The old professor actually said he wrote the figures "under special circumstances" grin grin grin
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Click like for peterside (APC) or click share for wike (PDP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by munex007(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Jega compromised?..Please if you don't know a person don't speak ill about him..

If you have any friend that attended Bayero University,Kano ask them to tell you about the uncompromising Nature of Prof Jega..During his tenure as VC student have direct access to him and they know him for his uncompromsing and fairness..

He was the ASUU chairman during IBB regime and he never compromise despite threats and all..

From a good source from the presidency if you know the threats and pressure he was under during the Presidential election yet he refused to compromise..

When APC petition him to cancel PH election he refused and confirm the inflated poll result..

Please be careful about your public conduct and what you say on here..Believe me there are still Good Nigerians out there that can't be compromise no matter the amount of money cos their view of the world is infinitesimal..

Texcoco:
Jega has been compromised..If you cannot change the goats,cows and underaged vote-friendly RECs in the North.Why then bother with Rivers?.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by BabaO2: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Infact all the 36+ Abuja should be redeployed
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by wealth123: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:

Why are you always supporting evil acts? All liars will end up in HELL repent today. If you bring the next Governor of River State into office by fraudulent means God will deal with all of you evil minded people.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by deletrue: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2015
But why is apc admitting that the rec. should be removed? Apc is in fact a party that has come to destroy this country. In the middle of election, apc is planning to remove a rec. and they are admitting it? Again, na now Nigerian won see complete rubbish from the Buhari government.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
PassingShot:

The old professor actually said he wrote the figures "under special circumstances" grin grin grin
It's obvious the figures were cooked.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by cocokiller1(f): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol
some people dunno the difference between the returning officer nd REC
nd dat boy abi man dat said people will vote dakuku cos of amaechi's influence...I disagree with u on dat
who tell u say amaechi get influence around ere?
in case of preference,I feel most people prefer dakuku b4 but not as much nw
I really wish people would channel their votes to tonye princewill instead
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by bisten14: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2015
This Khan of a lady, is she an Indian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara / Blockade: Northern Elders Frown At FFK's Involvement In Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.