Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ (25183 Views)

Resist Plot By Buhari To Islamize Nigeria – Prof. Ben Nwabueze / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Exponental(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2015
lol.... this claim is ORUBEBECIOUS!
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by apolonius(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
The way Mr Jonathan and Wike paid him to manipulate the results from Rivers during the presidential election?

Bunch of unintelligent clowns!smiley
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by otokx(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2015
cocokiller1:
Lol
some people dunno the difference between the returning officer nd REC
nd dat boy abi man dat said people will vote dakuku cos of amaechi's influence...I disagree with u on dat
who tell u say amaechi get influence around ere?
in case of preference,I feel most people prefer dakuku b4 but not as much nw
I really wish people would channel their votes to tonye princewill instead

People still prefer DAKUKU who is the face of the riverine people, the only ish is that there is going to be very poor turnout on Saturday due to fear of violence.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Is it that prof who could not read with halogen light? He should be removed asap.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by cocokiller1(f): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
otokx:

People still prefer DAKUKU who is the face of the riverine people, the only ish is that there is going to be very poor turnout on Saturday due to fear of violence.
face of which riverine people abeg?if u voting 4 him,fine.
Don't rub it on others
oga facefront
thank u
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by sluvy4tune(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
justi4jesu:
When Wike wins the Governorship election, I hope Ameachi will be bold enough to congratulate him! Elections must hold in Rivers state! grin

Wike Keh ?

That tout won't even come close to the gate of Government house oh

The Rivers man supported Wike for 2 reasons

1. Wike made them believe a vote for Wike is a Vote For Jonathan

2. He made them believe he is the only one who can take back power from Amaechi & that Rivers can't play opposition

Now that Argument is as useless as the P in Psychology

Change Is here

1.Jonathan lost the election, so wike is just fighting. For himself

2. Every Rivers man now sees Wike as Amaechi Brother (same ikwerre)

Chances of Dakuku Winning has largely increase for these

1. South East & the Ijaw is the only region that has not Govern this state since democracy & creation respectively

2. Dakuku Adol Betterside is an Ijaw Man from the SouthEast Senatorial District
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by otokx(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
cocokiller1:
face of which riverine people abeg?if u voting 4 him,fine.
Don't rub it on others
oga facefront
thank u

No need to be hard on the words, i am not voting for nobody. Princewill has been contesting every election for some time now so many people do not take him seriously. WIKE is the face of the upland people while DAKUKU is the face of the riverine people. The people of Rivers State will make their choice come Saturday any which way.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by azeezInfo(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
May the will of God be done.
Free ICT consult for your establishment. contact integrated a2z technologies. 07031223447. bbm 53375144.

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Myself2(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Cry me a river.

grin grin grin grin

Amaechi is scared shitless and has pissedin his pants at the thought of the massive crushing defeat Nwike will inflict on him.

If not that Amaechi is a poor student of history,he would have remembered that HE IS NO MATCH FOR NWIKE in Rivers politics,if not for Nwike,the coward Amaechi that ran to Ghana would NEVER have been governor

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by mimicious(f): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
They yaf come again
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by egopersonified(f): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
That awkward moment when the ruling party starts to talk like the opposition. Baba God make my story better and not worse.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Intendy: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Inec don't need to replace are,all inec needs is to do a general overhaul
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by TheOnlyWiseMan: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2015
nickxtra:
Are you a Nigerian? If you are, you must know that there was no Election in Rivers State. Even the hand of God caught up with the manipulators, to the extent that the Collation Officer, a supposed Professor and VC of Federal University could not read out the result which were so manipulated that his eyes could not figure out the actual figures. At last, am glad the Prof confessed that the results were written under 'special conditions'. I don't know if you understand what that means. Pls be guided accordingly
The one that should be guided is you. I participated in the said election in Rivers state. I can tell you that your side of the story is completely false. It was peaceful and well organized all through.
Amaechi is making all these noise because he has realized that Rivers people are paying him back his treacherous attitude.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by coldFLARES1(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2015
luvmijeje:
The REC who couldn't read his handwriting..... The man who told the world that what he wrote was under special condition. PDP should fear God.
That funny guy is the collation officer, the REC is a different person - a woman!
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by ddeola: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Shame on you PDP ! Jega is a man of integrity and will remain a man of integrity

Honourably accept that you have lost the election instead of raising false alarm by trying to dent the image of an honest man
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by obinnati(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Am just happy that rivers pdp is now at the receiving end God bless amaechi
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by TheOnlyWiseMan: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Myself2:

grin grin grin grin

Amaechi is scared shitless and has pissedin his pants at the thought of the massive crushing defeat Nwike will inflict on him.

If not that Amaechi is a poor student of history,he would have remembered that HE IS NO MATCH FOR NWIKE in Rivers politics,if not for Nwike,the coward Amaechi that ran to Ghana would NEVER have been governor
I will be glad to see every trace of Amaechi wiped out of Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by TheOnlyWiseMan: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
you are the one who has been doing the crying since jona-daft was shown the door last weekend, i only hope the good people of rivers state are prepared to make the necessary sacrifice to keep their state from vultures like wike and his PDP
Fortunately, I'm one of the good people of Rivers state.

WE WILL VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PDP.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Mimicole(f): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
nickxtra:
Are you a Nigerian? If you are, you must know that there was no Election in Rivers State. Even the hand of God caught up with the manipulators, to the extent that the Collation Officer, a supposed Professor and VC of Federal University could not read out the result which were so manipulated that his eyes could not figure out the actual figures. At last, am glad the Prof confessed that the results were written under 'special conditions'. I don't know if you understand what that means. Pls be guided accordingly
God bless u bros.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by nickxtra(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mimicole:

God bless u bros.
Amen, you too
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by Chuksgeo: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
THE Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has vowed to resist an alleged plot by the Independent National Electoral Commission in connivance with the All Progressives Congress to remove the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mrs. Gesila Khan.

The state PDP specifically accused the state Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, of planning to bribe INEC Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, to remove Khan and replace her with a card-carrying member of the APC.

The State Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mr. Samuel Nwanosike, who spoke with The PUNCH in a telephone interview on Saturday, cautioned Jega to stay away from Rivers and allow the state REC to be.

It will be recalled that the PDP polled 1,487,075 votes while the APC got 69,238 votes, an election result that the APC in the state had continued to describe as unrealistic.

But Nwanosike explained that the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections was the wish of the people of the state, adding that the state REC had done nothing to merit the alleged plot to remove her.

He added that the governor was planning to influence the appointment of some APC members in the state as INEC ad hoc employees with a view to rigging the election in favour of the ruling party in the state.

“Jega should stay away from Rivers. We (PDP) are aware of the plan to change the Rivers State REC. As I speak to you, Governor Amaechi has paid Jega so that the APC can manipulate the governorship election in the state.

“The plan is to remove the Rivers State REC and bring in a card-carrying member of the APC to replace her. We will resist any move to remove Gesila Khan. Rivers people will resist plan to remove her,” Nwanosike stressed.

However, the APC described the allegation against Amaechi and INEC as laughable, explaining that it was not in the character of Amaechi to bribe anybody to achieve a legitimate objective.

The State Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mr. Chris Finebone, told The PUNCH that Jega remained an impeccable character that would never be bribed by anybody.

Finebone described the call for the removal of the state REC as legitimate and recalled that the state APC had raised the alarm in the past that Khan had compromised on her duty to conduct a free and fair election in Rivers State.

“All these allegations against Amaechi and INEC are laughable and false. Nobody needs to bribe Jega or INEC before the state REC, who has obviously compromised, is removed. We raised the alarm before the election that the woman was partial, but nobody listened to us.

“On the allegation that Amaechi is planning to bribe Jega, the PDP in the state should know that it takes two persons for a bribe to take place, and the two persons mentioned are not interested in anything called bribe.

“So, you will agree with me that the story of bribe is an afterthought which must be disregarded by Rivers people and Nigerians. We (APC) have said that the current REC iin Rivers must leave and we are maintaining that,” Finebone added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdpll-resist-plot-to-remove-rivers-rec/

Now the bitter is being bitten CHANGE
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by billyG(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
THE Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has vowed to resist an alleged plot by the Independent National Electoral Commission in connivance with the All Progressives Congress to remove the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mrs. Gesila Khan.

The state PDP specifically accused the state Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, of planning to bribe INEC Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, to remove Khan and replace her with a card-carrying member of the APC.

The State Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mr. Samuel Nwanosike, who spoke with The PUNCH in a telephone interview on Saturday, cautioned Jega to stay away from Rivers and allow the state REC to be.

It will be recalled that the PDP polled 1,487,075 votes while the APC got 69,238 votes, an election result that the APC in the state had continued to describe as unrealistic.

But Nwanosike explained that the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections was the wish of the people of the state, adding that the state REC had done nothing to merit the alleged plot to remove her.

He added that the governor was planning to influence the appointment of some APC members in the state as INEC ad hoc employees with a view to rigging the election in favour of the ruling party in the state.

“Jega should stay away from Rivers. We (PDP) are aware of the plan to change the Rivers State REC. As I speak to you, Governor Amaechi has paid Jega so that the APC can manipulate the governorship election in the state.

“The plan is to remove the Rivers State REC and bring in a card-carrying member of the APC to replace her. We will resist any move to remove Gesila Khan. Rivers people will resist plan to remove her,” Nwanosike stressed.

However, the APC described the allegation against Amaechi and INEC as laughable, explaining that it was not in the character of Amaechi to bribe anybody to achieve a legitimate objective.

The State Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mr. Chris Finebone, told The PUNCH that Jega remained an impeccable character that would never be bribed by anybody.

Finebone described the call for the removal of the state REC as legitimate and recalled that the state APC had raised the alarm in the past that Khan had compromised on her duty to conduct a free and fair election in Rivers State.

“All these allegations against Amaechi and INEC are laughable and false. Nobody needs to bribe Jega or INEC before the state REC, who has obviously compromised, is removed. We raised the alarm before the election that the woman was partial, but nobody listened to us.

“On the allegation that Amaechi is planning to bribe Jega, the PDP in the state should know that it takes two persons for a bribe to take place, and the two persons mentioned are not interested in anything called bribe.

“So, you will agree with me that the story of bribe is an afterthought which must be disregarded by Rivers people and Nigerians. We (APC) have said that the current REC iin Rivers must leave and we are maintaining that,” Finebone added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdpll-resist-plot-to-remove-rivers-rec/
Rubbish d whole know Jega is incorrigible ask jonathan,stop spreading falsehood,d REC is known 2 be bias infact jega shld resuffle all d RECs in nigeria.
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by XXCASH: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
The woefull performance of APC in 28 March election in Rivers state is giving Amaechi unbearable body itch. Despite his so called popularity, he couldn't deliver his party hence the desperation to achieve success through arm twisting.
If Rivers state REC must go, then Kano, katsina, Kaduna and Jigawa RECs must follow her.

So called popularity. I like that. Lol
Amaechi can't walk on the streets of PH. This man should just remain in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by shidof(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
HzRF:

Most of u just decided to feign stupidity
U are not d first to say this trash about me stating PDP will win Osun
Show me where I said PDP will win Osun state
I said PDP won't get less than 30%
Bro quit d rubbish
I wud love to reply and argue with u bt u didn't worth it
Re: Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ by HzRF(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
shidof:
I wud love to reply and argue with u bt u didn't worth it
Lol
Online : where everybody claim big status even a retard
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.