Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi (21676 Views)

Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Rahmatuparker: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Yes, u ve a point there. But definately not from another party, dey shd make use of what dey ve already.
Alexisu:

But the Edo senator is a first timer. It will be difficult to make him the senate President.
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Defcon1(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Allohrandy:
Owelle is going to be the leader of the Igbos soon. I see him becoming the first Igbo president. Anyway, Rochas till 2019
Please, tell us how the ordinary lgbo man on the street would benefit from Rochas' presidency
Pray tell.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2015
enzony:

The report from the Sun is a very lazy one. Alex Otti of APGA is going to win the Abia state governorship, and he's not defecting to any APC.

There's no truth whatsoever in this lousy report. Instead, Rochas is trying to ensure that he succeeds in winning a reelection in Imo.

Otti was in Government house Owerri yesterday. APC will back any non-PDP candidate with bright chances in Abia who will work with Imo and Anambra APC counterparts.
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Abagworo(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Defcon1:

Please, tell us how the ordinary lgbo man on the street would benefit from Rochas' presidency
Pray tell.

Rochas will make a good President and all Nigetians need to feel his impact. Igbo Presidency is more or less the final mark of reconciliation after half a century of war scars.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by deletrue: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
All I'm waiting for now is the "change" grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
They are. But Okorocha dey mad for inside him brain. The Oba of Lagos dey swear for ibos in lagos, he is buy paying visits and appealing to people to vote for Buhari and Thief.nubu. Can you imagin?
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by gudluckgreat(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
enzony:

Alex Otti isn't much interested in helping to massage Rochas' ego by defecting to APC. Abians are 98% behind him as I'm writing this. I'm there.
Alex Otti defecting simply means that he wants to help boost Rochas ego. This is not on Alex Otti table.

You don't get the gist. Am in abia also and I know 95% of abians want otti. But after elections what happens to federal presence in abia? I don't understand how Hus defecting will only boost Rochas ego. What Rochas is chasing is for the south-east to have a big say in this Government. Otti's defection to APC will foster that after Hus election. Apga ain't a major party in Nigeria anymore in the sense of it
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by enzony(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Gr8amechi:
guy rest, this was what you said before the national assembly election, did APGA win any sit?? bet me APGA will not win, PDP has it

I can give it to you on good authority that APGA won the Abia Central and South senatorial seats. Same goes with most house of rep. The fact that the criminal, incompetent Ochendo, T.A rigged the elections didn't make any difference to the results from the polling booths.

Seems you've not heard of court tribunal cancellation of a declared poll. Wait for these ones. I can assure you that it's no longer a business as usual thing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by enzony(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Otti was in Government house Owerri yesterday. APC will back any non-PDP candidate with bright chances in Abia who will work with Imo and Anambra APC counterparts.

It is expected that APC national leadership should declare support for Alex Otti, hence the visit to the APC governor in the east.

But Alex isn't with APC but APGA. And don't forget that APGA can declare to support APC led federal government just as they did for PDP federal government. This does not mean defecting.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by minwafor: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Abians will not vote APC in the governorship election. ApGA is the party they will vote. I just pray that PDP will not outsmart them thru their rigging mechanism.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by enzony(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
gudluckgreat:

You don't get the gist. Am in abia also and I know 95% of abians want otti. But after elections what happens to federal presence in abia? I don't understand how Hus defecting will only boost Rochas ego. What Rochas is chasing is for the south-east to have a big say in this Government. Otti's defection to APC will foster that after Hus election. Apga ain't a major party in Nigeria anymore in the sense of it

APGA can declare support for APC led federal government just as APGA did in the last PDP federal government. This does not call for defection. And, of course, this is on the table.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by zendy: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
God bless GMB for this. Even though most Igbos didn't vote for you,you still have them in mind.

As for Rochas,he is our new Igbo leader! He deserves it.

Rochas is our leader? I laugh in Swahili. Rochas is the most unpopular politician in the south east today. He maybe a member of the incoming party but outside his native Imo, he commands little or no respect. If Saturdays election is free and fair,Captain Iheanacho of APGA maybe the next Governor although we all know that PDP will try to rig.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by toprealman: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Okorocha is a contaminated man planted by the Hausa as a mole. Anything built round him cannot stand!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Chazzyboy: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
lonelydora:
Alex Otti, na him we know in Abia. PDP in Abia is dead-on-arrival.
YES OTI

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Chazzyboy: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Nwa Abia
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Realgana(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
obibankz:
Rochas that cannot even win his local govt, we gave him mandate on APGA but he's a disgrace to igbo nation, I can't wait to vote him out of Douglas house on Saturday, let him go and join his fellow Abokii as minister shekinna, what happen to Ngige must surely repeat itself, I trust my biafra voters, after all north east didn't vote for Gej but I think they benefits more than all the zone that voted for Gej in 2011, Rochas can never be our leader, he's a mistake that must surely be corrected on 28th
YOUR FADA!!
Which North East?The North East of Borno and Yobe that were slaughtered by BH under GEJ's watch or which one?Or the North east that did not have any body among the top twenty political holders in the country?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by hubreality(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I have been to Owerri when Ohakim was Governor nd lucky enough I have been to Owerri recently as Owelle is Governor...I must confess there is a big difference in Imo State, (I may not knw abt the policies, equitable allocation of resources, inner Government ish e.t.c)
But physically Imo State is better, more edifying Structures, free education to an extent nd so many new Roads(even though some say the r 'China roads') Ohakim did not even build many or more than 3....I stayed in World bank wen I came, I must confess that side is better, a lot of new connecting roads nd even that concorde hotel side, Ojukwuo Hero square, Rockview/Imsu side, Mcc road....
those r the places I went to, nd the were far better than the wia b4....I dnt knw abt other places...
My neighbours in d place I stayed all their Children go to School free...(Nd Rochas don't owe teachers-I am 100% sure of that)
To me if I was to be an Imolite based on wat I saw I tink am gonna go with Owelle Rochas irrespective of Party affiliation...
Nd also nw APC is in d helm of affairs its added Advantage 4 d Imolites...
Yes o, Rochas we know! He'll be re-elected by God's grace. Senior Advocate of the masses(SAM).

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by muktarmtt(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
seunfly:
I only pity ngige, he worked, suffer humiliation and rejection because of the party he belong to but now he can't even benefits because of the the hatred they have for him. For ngige alone I would have loved it if APC reject any southeast PDP senators who want to defect to be senate president.
I sport the motion make dem reject any PDP senator frm coming to APC to gain president seat
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by muktarmtt(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
obibankz:
Rochas that cannot even win his local govt, we gave him mandate on APGA but he's a disgrace to igbo nation, I can't wait to vote him out of Douglas house on Saturday, let him go and join his fellow Abokii as minister shekinna, what happen to Ngige must surely repeat itself, I trust my biafra voters, after all north east didn't vote for Gej but I think they benefits more than all the zone that voted for Gej in 2011, Rochas can never be our leader, he's a mistake that must surely be corrected on 28th
u see daz why u always fail cos of hate polities u never learn any way is ur own cup of tea
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by gudluckgreat(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
enzony:

APGA can declare support for APC led federal government just as APGA did in the last PDP federal government. This does not call for defection. And, of course, this is on the table.

Owk this one is plausible
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Gr8amechi: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
enzony:

I can give it to you on good authority that APGA won the Abia Central and South senatorial seats. Same goes with most house of rep. The fact that the criminal, incompetent Ochendo, T.A rigged the elections didn't make any difference to the results from the polling booths.

Seems you've not heard of court tribunal cancellation of a declared poll. Wait for these ones. I can assure you that it's no longer a business as usual thing in Nigeria.
same thing am saying APGA committed political suicide by making PDP there Federal party, PDP will also rig them out just note it
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by ArodeTsolaye: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
pazienza:

He should watch it. Ngige was loved by the people but his association with the Arewa-Odua gang up killed his political career, he will never be politically relevant again, until he disassociates with the gang up and apologize to Ndigbo. Oti must learn from that mistake, APC represents political suicide in Igboland.Stay with APGA and build it up, that way you retain your relevancy.

Endorsed!
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Emmachina24: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abia is a PDP state and Rochas with his cohorts can not change it we will vote for Okezie Ikpeazu Phd

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
All I'm waiting for now is the "change" grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

lolz..... u hav so much in common with akpororo. u have a calling in comedy
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by panicacid: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nonybb:
Okorocha can never be the Igbo Leader. God gave him Imo State to test his leader skill and competence for the future but he failed

He failed ? I suggest you remove that your cap and have a rethink , it is causing a break in transmission.
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by gudluckgreat(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
zendy:

Rochas is our leader? I laugh in Swahili. Rochas is the most unpopular politician in the south east today. He maybe a member of the incoming party but outside his native Imo, he commands little or no respect. If Saturdays election is free and fair,Captain Iheanacho of APGA maybe the next Governor although we all know that PDP will try to rig.

Can u mention someone from your own state that is more popular than Rochas? And what do u know about the IMO polity. Don't type trash when u don't know about IMO grassroot politics. If elections are free and fair Rochas will emerge again. We also love Iheanacho, but we have asked him to wait till 2019. As for Ihedioha. The guy just dey waste Im tym
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by DeZoro(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rochas has already conceded to defeat because there is no way he ll win Imo gubernatorial. I believe he ll be given Minister of Information because he is an orator! From there he ll contest 2019 Senatorial to become Senate presido and contest 2023 presidency! With this analysis, Rochas will not won Imo. Stop Dreaming. Ihedioha will be governor

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by Chigold101(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Allohrandy:
Owelle is going to be the leader of the Igbos soon. I see him becoming the first Igbo president. Anyway, Rochas till 2019
if Rochas come out for president every Igbo man will vote for him. But Igbos voting APC in this governorship election... That Will be one of the hardest thing to do oh and a miracle if it happens.

As for the leader stuff... Dont even go there at all.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by hadleyk: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
I like Alex
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by XXCASH: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Allohrandy:

Wait make the man win his election on Saturday first. I hope the Imolites vote this guy out.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by dinosmiles(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
dat guy is dreaming....he has already lost sef in IMO....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by spiralwedge(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Allohrandy:

agreed, he's a progressive and a leader with a large heart and strategy.
Re: Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi by fineguy11(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
temitemi1:
why do u keep recycling same comments??u're as boringas a rock...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East / Paul Usoro: Buhari Government Has Made Judges Afraid Of Performing Their Duties / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.