Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back (3416 Views)

See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail / I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced / What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by datkoded(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2015
One word for this guy........?

3 Shares

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Samoneo(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Yea.. I think he can now call himself a basterd since her mother was impregnated by ten men.. So pathethic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by temitemi1(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by datkoded(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Pitiable
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Fairgodwin(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Somethings are just better left unsaid no matter how angry you are or how much you 'hate' the person. Pathetic!!
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by derrick333(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
NA u de wish dem bad luck,Jona was a lucky guy ontil u tro ur soport,and now u start supporting fayose ,he has bin issued impeachment letter!NA wa o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Baawaa(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Not only him,even the so called Okupe,they are all bastards

1 Like

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by datkoded(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
derrick333:

NA u de wish dem bad luck,Jona was a lucky guy ontil u tro ur soport,and now u start supporting fayose ,he has bin issued impeachment letter!NA wa o
Hahahaha bad luck support

2 Likes

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by scribble: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol, an absolute basterdo grin
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by DahtzFestjayz: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
How many of you Know that this guy had a serious problem?

4 Likes

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by datkoded(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
How many of you that this guy had a serious problem?
I knew since sad

2 Likes

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
How many of you Know that this guy had a serious problem?
u just dey knw say hm ge problem

1 Like

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Bevista: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=scribble post=32396904][/quote]HERO down, ROLE-MODEL next to follow.
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by BJ4REEL(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Hey robot, is this the new code you've been programmed into?
No longer GEJ till 20 whatever?

1 Like

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2015
TRhe bastard change his name on facebook already... He is a complete basterd.

1 Like

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Searching for him on facebook
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by McBrooklyn(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
#ROFL grin grin grin . . . This guy na confam motherfucker I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy

Believe me or not, "Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill"
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by dridowu: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
doyin okupe second
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by lovely17(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
executive omale
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
derrick333:

LOL. This your argument, na die! grin

2 Likes

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by BabaEleko(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fayose junior brother. Fayose talk say hin mama dey wear diapers, this one say hin mama na hoe. Ok oo.
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by vicadex07(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
And Igbos will bash Yourubas on this forum as being tribalistic. Look at a yoruba passionately supporting GEJ as opposed to Osibanjo the VP who is his kit and kin.

Yoruba states and the only states where the elections were most keenly contested with almost 50/50 statistics. It was the real battle ground but APC came out tops because people wanted change and was fed up with the present government. Even PDP couldn't contest the results cos they know.

Heck, even GEJ wanted change. He was quoted to have said recently that he has been caged in government for 16yrs and he is now opting for freedom.

Change everywhere u go, even in Otueke grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Abidex45: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Hi bro
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by temitemi1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hi.
Abidex45:
Hi bro
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
datkoded:
One word for this guy........?

I can't hold my laughter Jor
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guy just made my day...thanks op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by sammyj: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
He is a bastard like FFK, Fayose, Mimmiko, Okupe et al ... This one no be ten but 100 men climb him mama !!!! grin grin grin
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by hatux: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fvcking idiot! And him mama no know say one pikin of hers don use her body play nairabet online.... Smh for the poor dude!
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by datkoded(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2015
hatux:
Fvcking idiot! And him mama no know say one pikin of hers don use her body play nairabet online.... Smh for the poor dude!
Lol I swear.... She dey happy say she born pikin and na boy.
Re: Look What This Guy Said On Facebook Some Months Back by datkoded(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

I can't hold my laughter Jor
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guy just made my day...thanks op
Lol u welcome bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} / One Dead As Nigerians Clash Over Biafra In India (photos) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.