Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda (579 Views)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda by BANKYBOI: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dear Jimi Agbaje,
I wish to use this channel to make this specifically clear. As an Igboman who had spent a good number of years in Lagos, I am very uncomfortable with all your gimmick in this electoral season.

It is important you take full cognizance that the contest between you and Dr. Ambode of the APC is for the post of the Executive Governor of Lagos State and not for any other State located elsewhere. Therefore I frown at your divisive campaign strategy of pitching law-abiding non-indigenous residents in the State against the rest of the good people of Lagos.

If anything, the outcome of the just concluded Presidential Election that saw the kicking out of a seating President who hinged his campaign on such divisive antics, should serve as a lesson for you. But most especially, I frown at your latest plot of making your support-base primarily an Igbo Agenda. It will interest you to know that I have no problem with any individual voting for you, but you colluding with Ifeanyi Uba, OPC and TAN to exploit and undermine the peaceful co-existence between Ndigbo and their Host Community for your personal agenda is totally unacceptable. This good relationship you see today, took generations to build - therefore we cannot keep silence and watch you tear it down.

Keep your campaign open to all and desist from sowing the seed of division. And we have not forgotten how you promised to collude with Militants in Niger Delta to sabotage the economy if Jonathan lose: https://www.nairaland.com/2081104/ss-youth-shut-down-economy - At least now if there is any crisis in the creek, we know who to bring in for details about the plan to sabotage the economy of Nigeria.

I wish you well and also look forward to hear you called Ambode once the votes are counted this weekend just like President Jonathan did.

Regards.

VOTE AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
VOTE APC.

#Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje ooo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda by DickDastardly(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda by espn(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
True talk..only d wise thinks dis way..come april 11 Ambode will be voted massively by the people anmd be declared winner. God willing. I won't stop praying for a better and united Nigeria.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda by ultimatum: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
How do you expect to run a mega city like Lagos if you cannot even run your pharmacy efficiently. One branch since 1985.

All they know how to do Is lie. They cannot run a government.

Vote for the best man. Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for the Governor of Lagos State.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda by Scatterboss(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Honestly, tribal politics is too bad and it will surely backfire. Mr Jimi, thread carefully and hope you will bear the consequence of what you are about to start. Good luck.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Taking His Mandate On Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Must you guys copying and pasting this pretend to be Igbo. This won't work.

(1) (Reply)

Bombshell: Oba Akiolu Was Paid By PDP To Make Anti Igbo Comments - Aide / Pic Of Angry Boys For The Lateness Of Inec Officails.in Igbogene Bayelsa.11:02pm / Alao Akala Called Ajimobi Around 8:30pm To Congratulate Him, Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.