Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - (15563 Views)

Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / The Igbo Agenda In Buhari's Administration, By Prof. ABC Nwosu / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
PDP IS TRYING TO CAUSE TRIBAL PROBLEMS IN LAGOS STATE FOR THIS COMING ELECTION, SEE THE TYPE OF PROPAGANDA THEY ARE SPEWING TO CAUSE TESNION BETWEEN IGBO'S AND YOURUBA'S . WE MUST NOT TOLERATE IT

CHECK OUT THE IMAGE BELOW AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE SHARING

12 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
ok/ tanx
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
aze:
ok/ tanx

THE IGBO'S ARE THE PEOPLE CAUSING TENSION IN LAGOS, AFTER ALL THE YOURBA HAS DONE FOR THEM, THEY STILL WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE. PARASITIES

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by IGBOSON1: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

THE IGBO'S ARE THE PEOPLE CAUSING TENSION IN LAGOS, AFTER ALL THE YOURBA HAS DONE FOR THEM, THEY STILL WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE. PARASITIES

^^^See an Hausa man calling Igbo parasite! Now i've heard it all!.....Nothing can top this! shocked

28 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
@OP
Divisive troublemakers did worse than this against Buhari and they still failed. In fact, the documentaries they splashed out millions on only made Nigerians more determined to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. This ethnic scaremongering will go the same way. Erstwhile apathetic voters will now be irate and determined enough to make Saturday a 'mission' to install Ambode. Agbaje on course to now lose even more horribly than he was set to. It will be his just reward for attempting to use ethnicity and scaremongering as vote winners.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by bamidele029: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank you, how can they be sharing such . Jimi wants to burn Lagos for his selfish ambitions shocked he will fail angry

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Gbawe: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
bamidele029:
Thank you, how can they be sharing such . Jimi wants to burn Lagos for his selfish ambitions shocked he will fail angry

He has failed not will fail. Mark my words.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^See an Hausa man calling Igbo parasite! Now i've heard it all!.....Nothing can top this! shocked
What else do you call people that leech and suck on the economy of EVERY state in this country, and yet spew hatred to their hosts in return? Ungrateful Parasites!

Imagine if we hadn't contained you guys in Kano...

58 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What else do you call people that leech and suck on the economy of EVERY state in this country, and yet spew hatred to their hosts in return? Ungrateful Parasites!

LEAVE THEM, THEY HAVE GOT SEATS IN LAGOS AND THEY FEEL THE CAN CONTROL THE WHOLE OF LAGOS STATE.

8 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
igbos know better. ... This is not anambra or abia so there won't be any problems. Everyone will vote and get who the majority wants not what the igbos want. . . The federal election will be a reflection of Lagos.... PDP will be close but Ambode will still win and there would be peace....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by IGBOSON1: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

^^^I find your second paragraph.....shall we say 'interesting'!

Could you explain how you went about 'containing' Igbos in Kano?

Also, how do Igbos 'leech and suck on the economy of EVERY state' as you claim? Could you show how not to 'leech and suck' on others with examples given on how other ethnicities do it?.....Just so we can learn!

17 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Rawani: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is exactly the strategy that cost the PDP the Presidency.

22 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Also, how do Igbos 'leech and suck on the economy of EVERY state' as you claim? Could you show how not to 'leech and suck' on others with examples given on how other ethnicities do it?.....Just so we can learn!

You have evidently identified the hypocrisy in your statement by implying all tribes need each other and therefore calling any party a parasite is plain stupid, this should be obvious to an IGBOSON since your kinsmen are known to be migrant businessmen that can be found looking for a livelihood anywhere from the most remote villages of Katsina to the most inhumane drug trafficking deathrow cells of Indonesia.

33 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

2 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Aboki

If you call Igbo parasite then leave our Oil alone

Go back to ur groundnut

F00l

6 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Oh yeah the containing bit? You know na... wink
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by taharqa: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by PaulJohn1: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP
Divisive troublemakers did worse than this against Buhari and they still failed. In fact, the documentaries they splashed out millions on only made Nigerians more determined to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. This ethnic scaremongering will go the same way. Erstwhile apathetic voters will now be irate and determined enough to make Saturday a 'mission' to install Ambode. Agbaje on course to now lose even more horribly than he was set to. It will be his just reward for attempting to use ethnicity and scaremongering as vote winners.

Same divisive technique they used in Osun gubernatorial election, it was about religion then. I still have the handout with me. Thank God it failed. You should have heard of one pastor Bosun tape like that, same divisive content. And I'm very excited they've all failed.
It was doctored to reduce APC's victory in the SW at the presidential election.
Here are some failures they've recorded;
*Ondo state is a christian dominated state, APC won the presidential election and two senatorial seat.
*Ekiti state that has over 75% Christian population, APC got over 40% votes at the presidential election.
*IJesha/Ife district of Osun is a christian dominated area, APC won the presidential, senatorial election and the guber election we had last year.

One expected the PDP to win Lagos at the presidential election with these calculations they made us to believe.
*Immigrants(mostly Christians) + 40% of Lagos Yorubas who are Christians to give them at least 60% victory. Yet they got below 45% when the result came out. grin

They are bound to fail again for Lagos guber election by God's grace.

31 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hause man calling Niger Deltans parasite..

Ewu..

Go back to ur Almajiri school and complete primary 2

7 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by taharqa: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is APC poor attempt at propaganda with the aim of diffusing the predictably terrible effects of the thrash that FOOOOL of an Oba said about the Igbos this mornin

It would not work..

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:
Aboki

If you call Igbo parasite then leave our Oil alone

Go back to ur groundnut

F00l

We will not leave it for now, since the value of the oil is rapidly falling, we will use whatever is left of it to diversify the economy and develop our solid mineral deposits, agricultural competencies and human capital. The oil can then take the back seat so we can hear word.

15 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Texcoco(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
These northern parasites...Besides we looked at the pic and couldn't see what will warrant the destruction of Lagos via reprisal killings.Perhaps the OP himself wants to stoke ethnic sentiments and then blame it on Agbaje??.

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by omenka(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
OMG!! This is getting out of hand.

Haba.

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

We will not leave it for now, since the value of the oil is rapidly falling, we will use whatever is left off it to diversify the economy and develop our solid mineral deposits, agricultural competencies and human capital. Then oil can take a back seat and we can hear word.

Mumu Crude pruce went from $40 to $54 a barrel because Saudis are putting shale out of market

Ewu boko haram

Adamu the he goat

Almajiri drop out

5 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by ayox2003: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
taharqa:
This is APC poor attempt at propaganda with the aim of diffusing the predictably terrible effects of the thrash that FOOOOL of an Oba said about the Igbos this mornin

It would not work..

Bro,

How far? Been a while. Nice to have you in the opposition, now that GEJ's time is up. wink

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hausas of NL

Pls learn from ur Yoruba bros how to do tribalism well

Ewu Boko haram..

Baba one chancw never show una anything

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hausas of NL

Pls learn from ur Yoruba bros how to do tribalism well

Ewu Boko haram..

Baba one chance never show una anything

2 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
How can a stinky . Nlood thirsty scum of the earth Hausa calk me a leach

Bastards..

Make boys for creek find ur family rig..

Idi0t

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Mumu Crude pruce went from $40 to $54 a barrel because Saudis are putting shale out of market

Ewu boko haram

Adamu the he goat

Almajiri drop out

Oh that's great, more money for us then cool. By the time we jail Diezani we will begin to see to positive benefits of oil price increase.

15 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abu12: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=14pt]my advice for yoruba people of lagos is to stop appointing igbo into there govt or employ them into civil service, they shld stop selling land to igbo people make the business environment hostile for them, then they wil respect u and won't interfere. with your state govt policy or politics [/size]

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Oh that's great, more money for us then cool

Ode my ND state collect more allocation than ur Russian sized boko land..

Mumu..

Dem no teach u dat for Almajiri school?

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
abu12:
[size=14pt]my advice for yoruba people of lagos is to stop appointing igbo into there govt or employ them into civil service, they shld stop selling land to igbo people make the business environment hostile to them, then they respect u and won't interfere with govt policy [/size]

My advice to every working boy in the creeks

Blow it up..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / Nigerians Assess Buhari's First Year In Office (Video) / 2019: Ndigbo May Dump Buhari Again As Ezeife,Others Reject 2023 Presidency Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.