Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (22967 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by sankky: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nigerians like deceiving themselves.
every Abian prefers the visions of the LP economic genius but they are willing to chop the money of the visionless APGA capitalist and still vote for EMEKA OTI MBA

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Ouksynkay: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
ALEX OTTI all the way pls. PDP na dead body for Abia State o. APGA leads in Abia.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by obyrich(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
This thread is fvcking biased, the op introduced alex otti as former md of diamond bank but introduced others just by their names.........anyway na next saturday
He wants to get as many likes for his candidate as would make his paymaster happy for his paid online campaign for Otti. Saturday decides who wins, not online opinion posts.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Psuedy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alex Otti biko....We av suffered for so long in d hands of Thief TA Orji, his useless son Ikuku n greedy wife..biko umu Abia ibem ,lets nt mak.dat mistake again....
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by obyrich(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
This thread is fvcking biased, the op introduced alex otti as former md of diamond bank but introduced others just by their names.........anyway na next saturday
He wants to get as many likes for his candidate as would make his paymaster happy for his paid online campaign for Otti. Saturday decides who wins, not online opinion polls.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Psuedy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
...and by Gods grace im coming home for d elections...#TeamOtti
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Psuedy(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
emindu:

for sure sustainability of development vote Dr
okezie Ikpeazu

Cn u jst tell urself d truth..Dis dude jst aint ryt.anytin dat has d Orji-links is bad news..
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by NobleG1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
No matter what, don't vote for anyone from PDP.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by olin88: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Chief Dr Alex Otti.........APGA
Former GMD/CEO Diamond Bank

alex otii is d man we want. not Godforsakingikpazu anoda TAorji in d making
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
main looking at Alex and okezie, we can tell who is going to do a better job. Alex has all the money he needs and will put in his expertise as a manager to govern well. okezie on the on the other hand has two molars missing, iz broke and looks dumb will want to repay T.a orji for all the money he has been spending on his campaign
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by lipstick2(f): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wish all of us who clicked 'like' r living in Abia.
Let me see how Ikpeazu will win.
The guy maybe good but associating with T.A Orji has spoilt his chances for me.
ABIANS ARISE,YOUR CANDIDATE FOR CHANGE IS ALEX OTTI.
ABA must be good again ,so will other places in Abia.

#isupportAlexOttiforchangeinAbia#

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by lipstick2(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wish all of us who clicked 'like' r living in Abia.
Let me see how Ikpeazu will win.
The guy maybe good but associating with T.A Orji has spoilt his chances for me.
ABIANS ARISE,YOUR CANDIDATE FOR CHANGE IS ALEX OTTI.
ABA must be good again ,so will other places in Abia.

#isupportAlexOttiforchangeinAbia#

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by slap1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
sankky:
Nigerians like deceiving themselves.
every Abian prefers the visions of the LP economic genius but they are willing to chop the money of the visionless APGA capitalist and still vote for EMEKA OTI MBA
Don't use insults to sell your clownish candidate. He's relatively unknown.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by nwadiuko1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
kingjoo:

which 9 LGAs are you talking about here. am currently in aba, and very one here it's rooting for Oti, Aba south and North are already decided, airway 70% for Oti. Ukwa eat and west are also APGA stronghold. Bende , Isiukwuato, Arochukwu and umunneochi are locked down for APGA. Umuahia is 50:50. leaving us with the choir Ngwa LG with little or no population. the only hope that Okezie has is rigging, which will not happen this time.
Oti all the way
my friend don't deceive your self did you just say the core ngwa with litlle or no population? That simply means you are either ignorant or you are being economical with the truth,

Let's have a little analysis here........NO1
Obingwa
Osisioma
Ugwunagbo
Aba north
Aba south
Isialangwa north
Isialangwa south
Ukwa west
Ukwa east.....
These are core ngwa local governments and with the maginalization of the ngwa in Abia politics it will be so difficult for any SANE ngwa man not to vote for their brother

the governorship ticket is zoned to abia south and that is where okezie comes from

Most of the ppl you see in aba north and south that are rooting for alex are non indegenes of abia who are benefiting one way or the other from TA (like an Anambra man being a TC chairman). Who probably thinks an ngwa man as governor will stop them from lording over his people, and they registered in their states of origin and will surely go back to vote.......

Academically, alex otti is in no way better than okezie, both of them are phd holders

Alex otti is a rich man who has not been tried with any duty in abia, okezie during his time as ASEPA DG did such a wonderful work cleaning up the hitherto dirty town in such a way that every one marveled

Alex otti began coming to Abia only when he started having governorship interest but okezie lives in Aba and suffers with the masses so he is an Aba boy....born and bred and not some helicopter riding money bag that is coming for a debt repayment in the guise of governing us... ****yes we knw the current governor scammed diamond bank of billions of naira****

The only taint okezie has is that he is being backed by the current governor who people hate because of his under performance but WTF lagos wasn't as good as it is now when asiwaju handed over to fashola nor was akwa ibom as good as it is when victor handed over to akpabio.

Abians will vote based on the personality contesting without party sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by nwadiuko1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
AroOkigbo:
How I wished Udensi would step down for Alex Otti.
Abi he wants Arochukwu votes to be shared since both are from the same community. ..same vllage sef.
is alex otti an aro man? I thought he z from somewhere in isialangwa or so
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Activityj(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
The man of the people dr. Alex oti! This evening the lost mandate of APGA was given back to the rightful owner in the person of dr. Emmanuel Ahamdi Nweke.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Christlaik: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
anytin conected 2 T.A. orji must bvoted out at all levels in abia.
abia really needs an angry change agent who is angry wit ddebilitating effect of drulership of d past 2 orjis.who r tryn 2handover to another orji in disguise.
Abians r tired of being ruled by humans wit an orji tree heart. Abians need a leader dat has heart 4dpipl. besides pdp haven been swept out frm aso-rock they can no longer dciv abians wit vote 4druling party 4beta relationship wit FG.
Biko umu abia bianye aka ebe esere okuko
vote Alex Otti.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by asha80(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activityj:
The man of the people dr. Alex oti! This evening the lost mandate of APGA was given back to the rightful owner in the person of dr. Emmanuel Ahamdi Nweke.
pls explain this your ahamdi nweke statement
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by adicious(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alex Otti all the way! Ndi Abia Ekwerela
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by adicious(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
my friend don't deceive your self did you just say the core ngwa with litlle or no population? That simply means you are either ignorant or you are being economical with the truth,

Let's have a little analysis here........NO1
Obingwa
Osisioma
Ugwunagbo
Aba north
Aba south
Isialangwa north
Isialangwa south
Ukwa west
Ukwa east.....
These are core ngwa local governments and with the maginalization of the ngwa in Abia politics it will be so difficult for any SANE ngwa man not to vote for their brother

the governorship ticket is zoned to abia south and that is where okezie comes from

Most of the ppl you see in aba north and south that are rooting for alex are non indegenes of abia who are benefiting one way or the other from TA (like an Anambra man being a TC chairman). Who probably thinks an ngwa man as governor will stop them from lording over his people, and they registered in their states of origin and will surely go back to vote.......

Academically, alex otti is in no way better than okezie, both of them are phd holders

Alex otti is a rich man who has not been tried with any duty in abia, okezie during his time as ASEPA DG did such a wonderful work cleaning up the hitherto dirty town in such a way that every one marveled

Alex otti began coming to Abia only when he started having governorship interest but okezie lives in Aba and suffers with the masses so he is an Aba boy....born and bred and not some helicopter riding money bag that is coming for a debt repayment in the guise of governing us... ****yes we knw the current governor scammed diamond bank of billions of naira****

The only taint okezie has is that he is being backed by the current governor who people hate because of his under performance but WTF lagos wasn't as good as it is now when asiwaju handed over to fashola nor was akwa ibom as good as it is when victor handed over to akpabio.

Abians will vote based on the personality contesting without party sentiments

Please, which part of Aba is clean? I need just one pics.... So you support onye dorti? You are on your own o
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kingofabia: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheiiii..i fear the kind of lies pple sell here jst to promote their own....so okezie cleaned aba as d asepa chairman...pls can u name where and where he cleaned up.....someone also said he is an aba brought up...and so fucking what? meanwhile we al knw alex otti is an.ngwa man....wen he was giving jobs to ngwa pple,y didnt they tell him to stop since he was not from ngwa..... please we r nt blind anymore so pls carry ur cheap lies to another state....Dr Alex otti set standards in diamond bank.....so he wil do it in abia....

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Activityj(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
asha80:
pls explain this your ahamdi nweke statement
the man has won Abia central senatorial zone! Quote me!
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kingofabia: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
adicious:
Please, which part of Aba is clean? I need just one pics.... So you support onye dorti? You are on your own o

my brother..biko tell d fool..he feels we r blind..i hve lived in aba al my life....we pay asepa dues only but we hve neva seen dose pple for one day... so i wonder where okezie cleaned up
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by kingofabia: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activityj:

pls my brother...give me d.source make i spread the good news
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Activityj(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
call anyone in umuahia!
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by nwadiuko1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
adicious:
I l give you the benefit of doubt.....please read and understand my comment before quoting me
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by asha80(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activityj:
inec announced ta orji as winner of abia central in their umuahia office so I don't know what you are talking about..if you are saying a tribunal can cancel it because of the crude rigging ochendo did then I will believe you
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
I really pray and hope Otti wins in Abia state! Though Reagan Ufomba would have been better, but since Otti is there, let him win! This time, let not Abians allow PDP to rig the elections again oh, God will deliver Abia. We really need change, we've seen what PDP has don to us from 1999 till date, same people jumping from one party to the other. it's time to try other competent hands.............Otti all the way!

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Psuedy(f): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
OTTI!!!! OTTI!!!! OTTI!!!!!!!!!......bikonu umunnem all hamds on deck to vote out dose evil men on saturday..Avin spent a reasonable no of yrs in Aba and returing recently its even worse dan ever..and u say Okezie was ASEPA wat? I dnt care wateva Okezie has to offer, his godfather dat bleeping idiot Orji wil not allow him do it....
Worse case if its an Ngwa man u wnt onto zoning tins, try sumone else.Hrd Nyerere is Ngwa too.we nid to get out of bondage.pls pls anybody bt Okezie nke Orji....
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
tell them.....they don't tend to understand that elections are all about population.....and this pdp guy has the support of the people with 9. Out of the 17 local governments in abia

But Dr. Alex otti too is from Isiala-ngwa south! You can check his profile online! I think he is more qualified than Ikpeazu who is an academician and likely to be controlled by T.A, but otti has got the experience and exposure to. So, let's loin hands to change Abia, fellow Abians.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! by Super1759: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activityj:
brother, we knw ta orji rigged his life but where is the source of your news naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.