Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys (2204 Views)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
So that afternoon, I went out of my house to buy foodstuff. I paid the neccessary amount and made to carry my stuff, then the woman told me, brother, don't worry I will bring it home for you. I was like, what in the name of kindness.

I went home and was expecting my 'goods' from the 'UPS' woman. Few minutes later, I heard kokoko for my door

'yes, come in" I said.

The woman brought home the stuff into my apartment and she also did some awkward stunt like, you know what. Well I am not a bad guy, I prefer her to be single. I don't do married women.

Ah, you will be on it one day and the husband will come from nowhere and sink a sharp dagger deep into your neck. I have numbers of such experience, thank God I never fall mugu.

Boys, run from adultery.

Do you have a similar experience?

1 Like

Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by delishpot: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

So that afternoon, I went out of my house to buy foodstuff. I paid the neccessary amount and made to carry my stuff, then the woman told me, brother, don't worry I will bring it home for you. I was like, what in the name of kindness.

I went home and was expecting my 'goods' from the 'UPS' woman. Few minutes later, I heard kokoko for my door

'yes, come in" I said.

The woman brought home the stuff into my apartment and was also do some awkward stunt like you know what. Well I am not a bad guy, I prefer her to be single. I don't do married women.

Ah, you will be on it one day and the husband will come from nowhere and sink a sharp dagger deep into your back. I have numbers of such experience, thank God I never fall mugu.

Boys, run from adultery.

Do you have a similar experience?

Thank God for the victory given over that end time daughter.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
delishpot:

Thank God for the victory given over that end time daughter.

I have a first hand experience between a rich Yoruba man and one rich hausa man as a kid. The Yoruba man killed the aboki for sleeping with his wife one sunday afternoon like that.

I will never capitulate to that level in Jesus name, although some women are just so beautiful but married, Oh my God. We salute them.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by delishpot: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

I have a first hand experience between a rich Yoruba man and one rich hausa man as a kid. The Yoruba man killed the aboki for sleeping with his wife one sunday afternoon like that.

I will never capitulate to that level in Jesus name, although some women are just so beautiful but married, we salute them.

That is another way a sane man can commit sucide. Tufiakwa Not your or my portion.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

I will never capitulate to that level in Jesus name, although some women are just so beautiful but married, Oh my God. We salute them.

Hmmm, advice seriously taken!
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
delishpot:

That is another way a sane man can commit sucide. Tufiakwa Not your or my portion.

Ameen o, leave the wive to the husband o, lest you have a smoking gun, dropping blood and bullet to your head o.

That shall never be said about us in Jesus' name o.

1 Like

Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
...but what if she lies that she's single and then her husband comes in during...

Guess you were meant to die that day, by any means.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Details please!!!! What stunt did she pull? Or did she end up pulling boxers? cheesy
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Hmmm, advice seriously taken!

Sure bro, a victim scarcely lives to tell the story.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Details please!!!! What stunt did she pull? Or did she end up pulling boxers? cheesy

you know, she was trying to adjust, redress and touch me like that na, meanwhile I am wicked boy o, but not like with married women sha. But I am a better fella now.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by Welrez(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Two things would have nipped it at the bud. You shouldn't have allowed her to bring the foodstuffs to your house. Second, you should have gone out to take them from her when she came to deliver them. Prevention is better than cure. And as Nairalanders would say, konji na bastard. Never trust yourself too much in that regard. You're a man with blood flowing in your veins.

1 Like

Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by DuchessLily(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Aaahhh.....* u have numbers of such experience" ke??

Guy watch and pray ooo, dat dis cup may pass u by.

Do and get married too so those married women will leave u alone .. Hahahaha

Daughters of Jezebel everywhere, both married and single
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
GhostProtocol:
...but what if she lies that she's single and then her husband comes in during...

Guess you were meant to die that day, by any means.

No she was a babe in my neighbourhood before she got married, I don't give face on the street, but I have admirers among them ladies like that. Me like acada stunt, good boy go to Library.

She be like "o boy, this man mumu o, you no go do your own before the owner come?" me be like "wetin I no dey chop jor, yeye girl, you no see me for where we they fetch water for your pale house make you flirt with us, you no do, na the remnant you won con give me abi, go jor."

bad spirit dey body o, na payback be that hehehee.

1 Like

Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Welrez:
Two things would have nipped it at the bud. You shouldn't have allowed her to bring the foodstuffs to your house. Second, you should have gone out to take them from her when she came to deliver them. Prevention is better than cure. And as Nairalanders would say, konji na bastard. Never trust yourself too much in that regard. You're a man with blood flowing in your veins.

Ah you don't know how devil always arrange things, did I have the mind that she will set me up whereby I go dey rehearse? She said she will help me take the stuff in, I know the meaning, but I don't want to think what she did not think, so I let the scene unfold o.
Re: Games That Married Women Play On Single Guys by absoluteSuccess: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Aaahhh.....* u have numbers of such experience" ke??

Guy watch and pray ooo, dat dis cup may pass u by.

Do and get married too so those married women will leave u alone .. Hahahaha

Daughters of Jezebel everywhere, both married and single

yes o, I have to do the right thing, in pipeline.

Time is nobody's friend

Everything we want will come in turn, not at once.

It should never stop us from taking the next turn in life.

I feel you my damsel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

USA Based Sugar Mummy Needs A Strong Man / What Really Makes Break-ups Painful? / Woman Shows Off Private Part At A Wedding Reception (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.