Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (43603 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
standd:
@Justfollowit smiley Wordpress must be wondering about my blog today eh. My stats is mind boggling...Even blog visitors from Nigeria exceeded those from USA for the first time ever. Almost 10,000 views, just today alone.

If you doubt the power of Nairaland FP, mehn, you are on a lonnnnngggggg thing cheesy

I appreciate everyone that has taken the time to click on the link provided, you guys are great. Those that left comments, to encourage me..You all inspire me. Those that said I will be better than Chimamanda and Wole Soyinka, I say yes to your good wishes for me. By Gods grace, I will get there, the pinnacle of my dreams.

I write for you, thanks for reading. You all are my inspiration smiley

God bless Nigeria
God bless GEJ cheesy
God bless Buhari grin
God bless Seun Osewa.. for this platform smiley

I wish I could give you a hug right now

I am so happy for you kiss
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

I wish I could give you a hug right now

I am so happy for you kiss

You asked me to do it tongue So, we did it. Thanks dear ((((((hugs))))))
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
standd:

You asked me to do it tongue So, we did it. Thanks dear ((((((hugs))))))

Lolz cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by ice234: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Now following
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by darnley16(m): 1:57am On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Portwhat? I am a Malian, never been to Nigeria undecided
aww shame, ure nice tho
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Tuljaking(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
nice write up
Just Cheapest Links by Tuljaking: 8:40am Are you into shipping or you are interested we hold tutorials for that
we guide you through the a to z of it ..we also have the cheapest
source link of top market selling product you can get iphone6 uk for
70 000 full package you can sell as new if you like we have links to
jordan and airmax going as cheap as 2500 no carton or packaging
though you cant be jobless if you ave a job online shipping is another stream to your total revenue we are loyal ...juz feel free to whatsapp
best of luck
good day to everyone
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by anselm791(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Standd or whatever you call yourself, I think it's only fair I let you know what terrible a person you are and how much you've cost me. I spent the WHOLE yesterday and most part of last night reading virtually everything you've ever written that's on the Internet, I know it took you longer to write but I had school and hospital appointments to meet. Here I am again, very much tired and sleepy from last night, and still surfing the net for more. You've become my addiction, and this is better than weed. Keep up the evil work. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
anselm791:
Standd or whatever you call yourself, I think it's only fair I let you know what terrible a person you are and how much you've cost me. I spent the WHOLE yesterday and most part of last night reading virtually everything you've ever written that's on the Internet, I know it took you longer to write but I had school and hospital appointments to meet. Here I am again, very much tired and sleepy from last night, and still surfing the net for more. You've become my addiction, and this is better than weed. Keep up the evil work. Thanks.

Stay calm and keep reading tongue

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by sweathold(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Stay calm and keep reading tongue
Are u this good with words I would luv to join u oo but no time lol.Keep it up I'm glad we still have some Hadley chase lol
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
sweathold:
Are this good with words I would luv to join u oo but no time lol.Keep it up I'm glad we still have some Hadley chase lol

Story for the gods cheesy You first said the story was boring without reading and some e-haters of standd liked your comment. Lol tongue Call them to come and like this one too na.

I sent you a mail since oh, go and reply.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by sweathold(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
standd:

Story for the gods cheesy You first said the story was boring without reading and some e-haters of standd liked your comment. Lol tongue Call them to come and like this one too na.

I sent you a mail since oh, go and reply.
dnt mind dem joor,if they dnt like it, i will.
Besides i didnt get any reply check properly.
Whatsapp me instead: 08138132515
That emailing is damn slow
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Hafizza: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Elxandre:

What do you mean by you had to let the result go?
You didn't graduate?

Oh not at all...
I had a C instead of an A because my assessment wasn't added. If i had pursued the matter, Mr HOD would have disturbed me for you know what so i let it go... PS- I graduated.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Elxandre(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hafizza:

Oh not at all...
I had a C instead of an A because my assessment wasn't added. If i had pursued the matter, Mr HOD would have disturbed me for you know what so i let it go... PS- I graduated.
Oh nice.
I how your grade was good enough o.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Hafizza: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Elxandre:

Oh nice.
I how your grade was good enough o.

I can see you are a caring person.
I finished with a 2'2 #thankyouverymuch
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Elxandre(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Hafizza:

I can see you are a caring person.
I finished with a 2'2 #thankyouverymuch
You're welcome my friend smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Airbornelacer!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:
Airbornelacer!

Yes darling.

Kilon shele?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / The Photographer(complete) / Glitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.