Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88389 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cirmuell(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
BrokenTV:
This Oba is chewing more than he can bite,
Don't quote me.
Ode it's the other way round.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by hansad: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Only the evidence from these rantings of this Oba of Lagos, as well as evidence that Igbos have been chased away from the north by Boko Haram are enough before the UN to accelerate the birth of an Igbo country.

The Oba of Lagos made his threat in his homestead. Is Lagos part of Igboland? No.

If Igbos cannot see the handwriting on the wall that one Nigeria is falsehood, let the Igbos then continue to be hopping around in other peoples enclaves because of fleeting landed properties and businesses some Igbo have outside Igboland.

Collective efforts by their learned peoples made new countries like East Timorese, countries from ex-Yugoslavia, ex-Soviet Union, South Sudan, etc., free themselves from their former unworkable countries.

Nigeria is unworkable, only those glued to crude oil revenues sit glued to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by obinoral1179(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Hey! Hey! Leave GEJ out of this!! This kind of crap was NEVER EVER recorded under his watch. Go and call that useless Oba of yours to order.
none of your eze can untie is shoe.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by noordean(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:
Ti oba lase.....u have to the will of OBA or u pack you transfer ur business to PH. U talking about wrath, what can ur stupid ohanaeze do, am ready to see what u can do. And take it or leave it OBA don't apologise for amy reason
datz funny @oba dnt apologise. But oba knw how to spew trash 4rm his mouth. The king must be high wen uttering dos statements,pls tell him to stop drinking exessively,e no try at all
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
lobatan!!bawo ni family??shey gbogbo e n dun??e ku ojo meta....

We thank God o
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zimoni(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
They have started issuing ultimatum.

I trust them.

When it comes to ULTIMATUM, dem no dey carry last.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

You are a green snake that lies with two sides of her slutty mouth.

1st Lagos is where she is because she was once the capital of Nigeria and her proximity to the sea made international trade and by corollary other business interests flourish to the benefit of indigenous Yoruba tribes in Lagos. It was not because Yoruba tribes had a hand in it. Igbo's, Deltans and more recently Hausa's, have found a profitable living in Lagos. Without this socioeconomic and cultural diversity, Lagosians are either roasting catfish in epe or building brothel shacks in badagary. It is no longer news that a Yoruba will rent his house and move to the fringe of Lagos, ikorodu, epe and badagary to live cheaply.

Igbo's barely exerted 30% effort in the recent elections to raise the ire of Oba mufu. Imagine if they used 150%.. APC will disappear.

2nd Igbo's will never withdraw their business interests from Lagos. It is our Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

zimoni:
They have started issuing ultimatum.
I trust them.
When it comes to ULTIMATUM, dem no dey carry last.
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by kajobo1: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sorry to say dis....the Oba is a fool for saying this from is mouth .am not a ibo man.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by seeker121(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
okay let's see how it goes cos no matter what my place is my place no shaking.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by M4gunners: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mehn after watching this video anybody that still want to vote for Ambode is a voluntary slave. Sorry am not trying to insult people but the action of the Oba said it all.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Bacelona(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Apc and dia change divide de nation now,pls apc
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by bxcode(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:
Igbo are like Jonathan,everything they lay their hands upon automatically becomes bad luck,we saw it at the gubernatorial election.

Same thing you carried your Igbos to do in Ghana that they started deporting other innocent Nigerians

The Hausas are now proving us wrong,Igbos are the real problem in Nigeria.

Lol,Nairaland don accustomise Flathea* for Igbos,you can't surely run away from your shadow
Your comments didn't just make sense, is it GEJ being Igbo or the gubernatorial elections(I wonder which one you are referring to) where do I start from undecided
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Teddyg2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:
If you think Lagos is misreable for u, u can get the nearest bus to Abia, Enugun or Onisha
Or Eko o ji na, fe se salo

True Talk my broda
Or we can help them with BRF Bus

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ruffDiamond: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
hahahaha !u mean u with make yr erosion ridden vilage uncomfortable for dat bald headed cannibal grass- for-crown wearing stupid igwe of your village abi ? Apologise to slave EWU ?for ya mind make una jst do somethin that 's all wey dey wait for the children children of black scorpion remember him? still dey kampe no shaking stupid disrespectful animal shop sleeper like u

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Point of correction, yorlubas in the east will not be touched rather we will buldoze the mud houses in ibadam, oshogbo, gbogan, omu aran etc so that they start building brick/block houses. we shall spear ekiti n ondo cos of alobam fayose and mimiko
Texcoco:
So as the Oba refuses to apologise and retracts his statement,it is important for all igbo to stay at alert against this imminient threat.Go to your nearest igbo gunrunner,stockpile arms,gird your loins and make fast to defend your markets and neighbourhoods....Your brothers from Ohaneze youth have your back, any deaths in this incitement you conceed will be avenged in all yoruba communities in all eastern states..
Don't be caught unawares,defend thy selves....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Aroh48(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whaooo!I luv war
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by francisbiz: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
ajealadick:

I thought they will tell us what they will do. They go into others territories to tell the people what to do? In as much as it it wrong for the Oba to say what he did, it is and insult to give an Oba ultimatum in his land. Especially coming from Ohaneze youths, should the matter happen then will flee Legos.

WHO WILL MAKE THEM FLEE?
YOU AND THE LAGOS AGBEROS? MOST OF THOSE AGBEROS ARE ALSO IGBOS!
WHO IS THE OBA? HE IS JUST A BRIBE EATER!

VOTE AGBAJE
KICK THE oba OUT!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ohaneze nonsense is the stewpoidest group on earth......but is Igbos the dominant strangers in Lagos? They made a mistake march 28th, they can never learn cos they are about bleeping up again thereby setting up a possible Igbo vs yoruba rivalry..........

By the way has anyone seen fayose? Not heard from him for a while
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dROC1: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tempers are high...the number of bigots on this thread is alarming. No cool head in the room.

Your hatred for ibos will only make your already miserable lives more miserable...my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by BodePolScience: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

the Oba's terrible and curse-like statement is an insult to the Igbo nation. No more no less. The Oba needs to stylishly apologize.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by delvinmaya(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
the oba was wrong, if indeed he made such a statement. Inciting hate and threatening Nigerians in Nigeria is wrong. Even if he is the alasekeji Orisa, being mature and non partisan should be his forte. Those supporting him are worse. PEJ was dragged to ICC for less.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zimoni(f): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ayam laughter ooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dguizman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
see this one....tell me u're joking .
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Donsolo101: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who does the oba think he is to give a death treat to Igbo man , Yoruba's are fools to maltreat the hand that made Lagos what it his today .

This is the same reason why the Hausa's see you guys as traitor s ,Oba should apologise to igbos just one commercial city the Yoruba nation have you are bragging . shame on you

You have lost your respect since u venture into politics .
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
DikeOha882:
Point of correction, yorlubas in the east will not be touched rather we will buldoze the mud houses in ibadam, oshogbo, gbogan, omu aran etc so that they start building brick/block houses. we shall spear ekiti n ondo cos of alobam fayose and mimiko

I'm getting excited already, Wednesday is almost here. Ibos are in for a rude shock
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by andyanders: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
delsuontop:
this useless OBA., is a senseless one.God will punish him. let him thank God. I don't blame him, I blame goodluck jonathan. for giving power to APC willingly. akinolu omo jati jati. olo re buu.

The Oba will hear the result, but will not be alive to see who will be sworn in.God punish the madman.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by gibson81(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
Thunder go fire your mouth! how many businesses does ur lazy Yorubas have in Lagos. over 60% of businesses in Lagos are owned/or managed by Ndigbo. Igbo's practice pure democracy check ur history, and no stupid traditional ruler can influence the decision of of an Igboman, not even in the East, cos if you are King it's for your family, you don't feed anyone. I , personally will Vote Jimi let your drunk Oba cause flood in Lagos. His curse will return to his households a million fold.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
now am very sure the oba was on weed

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by remmyton(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Cry of a frustrated looser,cry of a frustrated soul,,cry of a shameless pig,epistle of a senseless cheap vagi*na,epistle of a lame bigot,epistle of an unknown dumb ass........

Not sÙrprised, coming from a forsaken bastard
Amadihoha has striken u, lollllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.