Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (1058 Views)

How Biafran Chiefs Payed Hausa Youths To Cause Rancour And Send Igbo People Home / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by OduaMercenary: 8:18am On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by eyeview: 8:28am On May 08, 2015
Please I urge every reader to ignore this op,he's an unemployed kid who enjoys fabricating things against other tribes and relax to watch inter tribal bashing. I believe its about time we all ignore such people by denying them the orgasm they seek to derive from watching people bash themselves in his thread.
Selah.
Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by mcquin(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2015
Ndigbos and ultimatum sef. Them don know una put. Akpu heads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by bogolobango(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2015
grin op u bad gan

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by BlackTechnology: 8:33am On May 08, 2015
mcquin:
Ndigbos and ultimatum sef. Them don know una put. Akpu heads.

Olodo

Why didn't you ask for source cool
Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by mcquin(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Why didn't you ask for source cool

No need. I knew the niccur is joking. But e de una character to issue ultimatum na since 1979.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by ChikezieU(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2015
mcquin:

No need. I knew the niccur is joking. But e de una character to issue ultimatum na since 1979.
you are crazy

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by mcquin(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2015
ChikezieU:
you are crazy

God bless you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel by OduaMercenary: 5:05pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Repercussion Of Buhari Harrassing And Jailing GEJ / Photo Of Rivers Governor Wike In Thanksgiving Service Of Fomer Nigeria President / How Effective Is President Buhari From May29 Till Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.