Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart (1185 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read Presidents
Goodlucks
congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari
I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not
crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried
cause his words arrested my emotions.
He wished his opponent a good administration
ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.
I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never
accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that
he will
make his administration ungovernable for him and
he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to
the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but
he never stopped the killings.
But today, he has won that same man that defeated
him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message
instead of threats. He has wished him success and
not promising him an ungovernable tenure.
Few weeks to the election, the people we call our
leaders were busy sending threats to themselves
and
leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some
people left the country with fear of the aftermath of
the election. But today you'v restored peace by
accepting defeat peacefuly.
Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good
man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition
of democracy. You wished not to influence the
elections with your powers, you wished not to
cancel
the election when you can do it and nothing will
happen.
Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I
am still your fan for life. You'r a good and
gentleman
but sorrounded by ingrates and fools that care for
their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....send it to all ur friends who believe in GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please speak for yourself only. He will NEVER be in my heart. I will always remember him as a clueless, weak and inept ex-president who said "STEALING isn't CORRUPTION".

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Boss13: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
This corrupt and clueless president cannot be in my heart. There is only one place befitting for the man - Jail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Please speak for yourself only. He will NEVER be in my heart. I will always remember him as a clueless, weak and inept ex-president who said "STEALING isn't CORRUPTION".
good for u...

but Posterity will never forget Gej

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Boss13:
This corrupt and clueless president cannot be in my heart. There is only one place befitting for the man - Jail
sir what have u done for your country Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by lanrextopbaba: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Only in your heart never would anyone in that region rule this country again,.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
lanrextopbaba:
Only in your heart never would anyone in that region rule this country again,.
I thank my God Jesus Christ that you are just a mortal man.....

if men were God!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Bamoha(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
na fr ur heart oo nobi my own tufia!!
He almost destroyed this nation...die
lo ku!
He completely mismanaged our
resources...he saved nothing in the
time of plenty and during the period of
scarcity, he never reduced his
government corruption! He allowed
vultures to desecrate our
treasury...yet he said 'stealing is not
corruption...' He discredited
everything about the election until the
election itself discredited him! His
campaign was brutal and
unstatesmanly....his wife called
Buhari brainless.....His wife asked the
people to stone anyone who says
'CHANGE'....She called the Northeners
'born throway' alumajiris! His
spokesperson, FFK called the
Northerners and indeed muslims
'godless jihadists'......Okupe, Abati
and Omokri almost destroy the
country with their dollarised
tongues....All these nonsense in the
presence of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
For six years, we have no light....no
peace...no love...no job.....no
encouragement....but irritation and
pomposity from the cruel and selfish
PDP!
When did he become a hero? At the
point of his arrest Did he apologize
to us for all the rubbish he and his
gang did? Did he apologize for killing
hundreds of APC supporters in Rivers
State Common! Did he not attmept
to rig this election especially in the
SE/SS? Jonathan has already been
arrested by the masses of Nigeria and
he is only sober because it is over.
Yes, he accepted the obvious and
popular defeat....but what other option
did he have Gbagbo? Jonathan
only played safe because the world is
here and of course....AMERICA has
known already. nd u expect me to keep sumone like dat in my heart...ano fit jor

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Omexonomy: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gej is the only leader nigeria have all else are ruler.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bamoha:
na fr ur heart oo nobi my own tufia!!
He almost destroyed this nation...die
lo ku!
He completely mismanaged our
resources...he saved nothing in the
time of plenty and during the period of
scarcity, he never reduced his
government corruption! He allowed
vultures to desecrate our
treasury...yet he said 'stealing is not
corruption...' He discredited
everything about the election until the
election itself discredited him! His
campaign was brutal and
unstatesmanly....his wife called
Buhari brainless.....His wife asked the
people to stone anyone who says
'CHANGE'....She called the Northeners
'born throway' alumajiris! His
spokesperson, FFK called the
Northerners and indeed muslims
'godless jihadists'......Okupe, Abati
and Omokri almost destroy the
country with their dollarised
tongues....All these nonsense in the
presence of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
For six years, we have no light....no
peace...no love...no job.....no
encouragement....but irritation and
pomposity from the cruel and selfish
PDP!
When did he become a hero? At the
point of his arrest Did he apologize
to us for all the rubbish he and his
gang did? Did he apologize for killing
hundreds of APC supporters in Rivers
State Common! Did he not attmept
to rig this election especially in the
SE/SS? Jonathan has already been
arrested by the masses of Nigeria and
he is only sober because it is over.
Yes, he accepted the obvious and
popular defeat....but what other option
did he have Gbagbo? Jonathan
only played safe because the world is
here and of course....AMERICA has
known already. nd u expect me to keep sumone like dat in my heart...ano fit jor
Gej is a hero, his name shall survive from generation to generation.

my advice for you try to do something better for your country

tank u.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Bamoha(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
Gej is a hero, his name shall survive from generation to generation.

my advice for you try to do something better for your country

tank u.
y r u soo sure am nt doin anythng fr my country! u can keep decieving urself bt dont decieve others
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by churchmind: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
shutup,low life,ur type will die n nobody will even know how weak ur brain reason
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
churchmind:
shutup,low life,ur type will die n nobody will even know how weak ur brain reason
As you have typed this, so shall it be unto you. Do unto others as you have them do unto you. And your moniker is churchmind? SMH.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by churchmind: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
As you have typed this, so shall it be unto you. Do unto others as you have them do unto you. And your moniker is churchmind? SMH.
i have forgiven u
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
churchmind:
i have forgiven u
thank u.

u have a good heart like Gej

unlike buhari!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Bamoha(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
churchmind:
u see a typical Gejite....u cause wahala nw nd at d end u accept defeat so dat u will b praised...smh

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Boss13: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
sir what have u done for your country Nigeria?

Conducting myself properly. Paying my taxes as a responsible citizen so it can be used for development. Providing jobs in my little way and these people going on to put food on the table. Obeying and complying to laws and regulations of the land. Respecting the wishes and rights of my neighbors.

Not everybody wish to be a politician. Now my little friend, what have you done for your own country?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Boss13:

Conducting myself properly. Paying my taxes as a responsible citizen so it can be used for development. Providing jobs in my little way and these people going on to put food on the table. Obeying and complying to laws and regulations of the land. Respecting the wishes and rights of my neighbors.

Not everybody wish to be a politician. Now my little friend, what have you done for your own country?
little things i do to help my country, I know I'm gonna do more.

1. i follow traffic rules

2.i always ask for an official receipt

3. i speak positive about my country Nigeria

4.i respect traffic official, policemen and other public servants

5.i throw my garbages properly

6.i support my church

7.during elections i do my solemn duty

8. i pay my employees well

9.i pay my taxes

10.i do my best to help the less privileges

lastly non d least-- I'm gonna love president goodluck ebele Jonathan forever because is the best we have got so far.

thanks god bless.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dear President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! Starting from March 28,I, other reasonable Nigerians and international observers had feared that this election would mar Nigeria.Reasons included the fact that no African sitting president has ever lost election, the threat from your kinsmen in Niger Delta, and the prediction that Nigeria would disintegrate in 2015.However, you have proved every doubtingThomas wrong. You have kept one of your numerous promises:You’ve given Nigerians a free and fair election at the expense of your ambition and expectations of your supporters.Dear Goodluck:i. Unlike Charles Taylor, you believe your country (Nigeria) is greater than you, so you have admitted defeat without war.ii. Unlike Gbagbo, you have conceded andyou are ready to inaugurate a new government headed by your opponent.iii. Unlike Robert Mugabe, you haven’t manipulated election to keep you in office.iv. Unlike Mahmud Ghadaffi, you believe the people have the right to choose their leader.v. Unlike Hosni Mubarak, you’ve refuse to use the security forces against your people.vi. Unlike Babangida, you are not ready to set up interim government because you’ve lost peoples’ confidence and acceptance.vii. Unlike Abacha, you don’t consider AsoRock your father’s house, so you are not going to die for it.viii. Unlike Obasanjo, you’ve appointed a free and unbiased umpire as the chairman of INEC (Jega against Iwu).ix. Unlike Aregbesola, you’ve never believed in violent polls, so you haven’t asked your supporters to go to polling booths with charms and ammunition.x. Unlike Shagari, you would never hand over to a military president, so you’ve conducted a transparent election.xi. Unlike Obasanjo, you don’t believe election is a “do or die” affair, rather, you believe that “one’s ambition worth the blood of nobody”.xii. Unlike many Nigeria’s politicians, you’ve openly accepted defeat and don’t blame INEC for your loss.xiii. Unlike many African presidents, you’ve become the first sitting African president to conduct election which you’ve lost.I’m more than proud of you.After Nelson Mandela in South Africa, youare the new god of democracy in Africa.Your open acceptance of the results and congratulating of your opponent have opened a new democratic chapter for Nigeria and Africa in whole.I do hereby recommend you for Nobel Laurel Prize for Peace and Leadership, theMo Ibrahim Prize for Leadership and every other available award for a true statesman and true democrat.As you bow out of office come May 29, may you bow into peace, happiness, wealth, good health, prosperity, and long life
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thank You President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.I have lost part of me, my heart is broken and myeyes hurt. I don't know why I feel this way,maybe because of the Love I have for you,I loveyou not for sentiment sake, but for your gentilityand peaceful nature.I have learnt to be peaceful in every situation, youhave made to us understand that PEACEsurpasses war, you have taught me to acceptdefeat when situation calls for it.. One thing is tofall another to rise again, you have not fallen, youstill remain the peaceful hero, I respect yournature, I love your Spirit, I admire yourgentleness.. I will never forget you, my childrenwill hear of you, that once upon a time we hadthe most peaceful man as President. Yourgoodheart will speak volume for you and your childrenin your future endeavors. Power is one thing andGod is everything, Thank you for choosing thePath of PEACE, Thank you for being yourselfwithout being pushed around and thank You forbeing my President, God will not forsake you.Your name will never be erased till the end oftime. If I'm to make a wish, I will wish you toreturn as my President. But as destiny wouldhave it, I will accord my respect to the newPresident.. Let the smiles on your face never beerased. Stay well my President. Don't losehopecause TOMORROW IS BIG.. I love you DrGoodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry oooo
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by asadike(f): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mr president, Dr Good luck ebele jonathan, thk u so much sir, for without u accepting defeat unlike your opponent, probably, I would have been dead and Nairaland non functional.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Bamoha(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Frankmishael:
Thank You President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.I have lost part of me, my heart is broken and myeyes hurt. I don't know why I feel this way,maybe because of the Love I have for you,I loveyou not for sentiment sake, but for your gentilityand peaceful nature.I have learnt to be peaceful in every situation, youhave made to us understand that PEACEsurpasses war, you have taught me to acceptdefeat when situation calls for it.. One thing is tofall another to rise again, you have not fallen, youstill remain the peaceful hero, I respect yournature, I love your Spirit, I admire yourgentleness.. I will never forget you, my childrenwill hear of you, that once upon a time we hadthe most peaceful man as President. Yourgoodheart will speak volume for you and your childrenin your future endeavors. Power is one thing andGod is everything, Thank you for choosing thePath of PEACE, Thank you for being yourselfwithout being pushed around and thank You forbeing my President, God will not forsake you.Your name will never be erased till the end oftime. If I'm to make a wish, I will wish you toreturn as my President. But as destiny wouldhave it, I will accord my respect to the newPresident.. Let the smiles on your face never beerased. Stay well my President. Don't losehopecause TOMORROW IS BIG.. I love you DrGoodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Gay alert!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bamoha:
Gay alert!
sir i think your problem is education
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
asadike:
Mr president, Dr Good luck ebele jonathan, thk u so much sir, for without u accepting defeat unlike your opponent, probably, I would have been dead and Nairaland non functional.
God bless you more
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 09, 2015
God bless you Op

your labour shall not be in vain
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 09, 2015
God bless our president. Even out of office, u remain our president.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Sir God will continue to bless you and your family you meant well for the nation.ifound in you clean and pure hearted leader who cares for his people.i will tell my generations about you sir.as you said and I quote that ur ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian - when ever I read that sentence it make me proud to call you sir my president.Sir you the best president ever in history of our nation.i will also tell my generations about a humble man who practice what he preach.that phone call is one in billion which.God bless you sir
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Forever In Our Heart by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 09, 2015
The same way Jesus died for mankind to be saved, knowing fully well he did nothing wrong and has the power to stop his arrest is thesame way GEJ actually sacrificed his office for peace to be in Nigeria. U left office for the lives of none northerners living in the north and Nigerians at large.God will surely bless u and vindicate uGEJ did not lose this election, people conspired to have him rigged out, he ignored them and accepted it.I dedicate this Easter peace to u Sir, peace shall never depart from u, ur home, ur family, ur life and anywhere u step foot on.God bless u and God bless Nigeria.Keep smiling Sir, Jesus loves u, whether they like it or not. U are Mr. President of Nigeria, its on record and they can never do anything about it.Instead, they'll continue killing themselves over nothing.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ My Hero Fayose My Role Model ;D / Video Prince Jeff Ejike Chukwuanuka Of Ogu Kingdom Speaks Against Xenophobic SA / Can Buhari Take Half Of The INSULTS GEJ Endured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.