Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (727 Views)

Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by lalasticlala(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
More

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by lalasticlala(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by lalasticlala(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
More

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ChangeisHere: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blasting kwa?

I have listened to the audio and as a Yoruba man, I condemn it totally. The Ibos are free to vote for whichever candidate they desire.

Having said that, the Ibos have to learn to be good hosts. It is not by chance that they have problems with every other tribe in the country. It is time for them to be wiser and build good relationships.

The Oba does not speak for Yorubas and Ibos are free to vote for Agbaje if they want. Ambode will win and then they can start negotiating after

God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Ekiseme(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mad Oba,na his entire generation 'll drown in lagoon,what nonsense

most people don't even know that lagos has oba,he is kinda irrelevant like his threats

oba ko,barn ni
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by xpac01(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
As Oba as PEJ!
Father I pray, any Oba or PEJ working on my favour disfavourably, die by fire!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MrMcJay(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unfortunate

Two Yoruba men are contesting and they are using the Igbos as pawns.

Is PDP loses, Akin is the governor. If APC loses, Jimi is the governor. Not Chukwudi or Osita.

The smartest thing is to vote the person who has a better plan for you.

l

The Igbos should develop themselves politically so as to prevent insults like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have always feared and respected the authority of kings, especially since I started reading my bible and discovered how much authority God himself placed in their hands.

But when you respect a king and the king refuses to respect himself by uttering negative words in the most loquacious of manners, then that king has asked for the wrath of men.

Any Ibo that refuses to vote for Jimi Agbaje due to the empty threat by Oba Akiolu has failed the warrior blood running in his veins. I've always known the Ibos to be strong men and not cowards. Show the Oba he's not God! Not by the use of machetes and guns, but by that little thing called PVC. Arm yourselves with it en mass and vote for the candidate of your choice.

Lagos: A home for all. . .

Signed: Yoruba man with Ibo brothers!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by kay1one(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
The oba can go and die!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by chymystique(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am just wondering how Oba Akiolu is feeling at the moment after Creating havoC with his empty threats.. mstChew!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by omenka(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lmao.

Oba don shiit for shursh. Wish him well in dealing with this hailstorm he brought upon himself.

As Patience is to Jonathan, so is Oba of Lagos to Ambode. (Stolen).
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by myqel(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba will die of hypertension when JK is declared winner over Ambode undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by spellingcheck(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
The first time in Nigeria History were GEJ isn't blamed for the comment.

so surprising grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by MizMyColi(f): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Alleged Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by lalasticlala(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sorry. Didn't know it had a duplicate, until omenka pointed it out. Its actually poor network from my end..
Continue here:
.https://www.nairaland.com/2240733/nigerians-blast-oba-akiolu-over

(1)

Chaos At A Polling Unit In Lagos / New Map Of Africa Without S/Africa / Buhari Bans AIT From Covering Activities - Sad For Our Democracy - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.