Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat (64791 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by BlackHuman(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
jimi4us:
All EAST, SOUTH SOUTH, AND NORTH SIDE, PLEASE LETS COME OUT AND VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE.
How many are u?...more importantly, how many of u hav PVCs?.....u better tell, jonathan to bring more dollars from abuja- That is; if he's still interested in coughing out more money, especially after loosing his own election and paving the way for an incoming Die-Hard, Anti-Corruption President

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chinuaj:
Gentle like the Igbos...His grand mother is from Awka!
ah shebi He's name z now chidi Jim ejiofor let's c how dis ends
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chinuaj:
Gentle like the Igbos...His grand mother is from Awka!
ah shebi He's name z now chidi Jim ejiofor let's c how dis ends
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by MrT2011(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
banjeezay:
Story

tongue
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Neplusultra(f): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi abi kilo n' pe, Dis isnt wot I want to hear, Tot u was gon tell ur Oba to G n D first of all tongue tongue u r here acting all diplomatic angry on a serious note now, By d powers bestowed on me as a voice of reason in my family where I come from and my own immediate home and also amongst my friends (dose who know me) Igbos shud just bone dis election and leave dem to vote. Yes! u reserve d constitutional right to vote whosoeva u wish but as it is now just don't vote Agbaje or Ambode, incase uv forgotten, They are both Yorubas and dont any Igbo interest at heart!!! #GospelTruth!! Lets be watching dis thing dat is watching us!!! Onye na enyo, isi ya na aputa.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dozymars(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jk is the man to vote for.
Lagosians be wise.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ibrahimofic(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ignorance cry

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
BlackHuman:
How many are u?...more importantly, how many of u hav PVCs?.....u better tell, jonathan to bring more dollars from abuja- That is; if he's still interested in coughing out more money, especially after loosing his own election and paving the way for an incoming Die-Hard, Anti-Corruption President
the north still have d mentality of apc-change-sai baba .Lagos has given them so much space they should go to kano and tell them its no mans land am watching just like buhari vs Jonathan
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by elijah24(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
d oba jus made ambode lose d election cos am rooting for jimi all d way from warri
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by pbs4real(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
I want to vote PDP,is it by force to vote APC??...
my broda help me ask them.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by tsdarkside(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
i still dont understand ,why igbos like pdp so much... what is this thing about igbos and pdp..?

pdp is miserable...absolut junk...sooo,why do you igbos like pdp so much??
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
JAYKAY has my Igbo vote. Win or lose
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by tinsel: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Igbos take it easy. Ambode is yoruba and Agbaje also yoruba..When they settle you will not be there. Don't made the scapegoats.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

i still dont understand ,why igbos like pdp so much... what is this thing about igbos and pdp..?

pdp is miserable...absolut junk...sooo,why do you igbos like pdp so much??

The same reason is in your voice... Who told u it is about PDP. It is about Yoruba lagosians who cannot brush their teeth unless a non Yoruba produces the toothbrush yet they want to remain relevant. APC and Yoruba's in lagos is like what the HAUSA Fulani was to Nigeria back in the days

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by jossyj: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbam. Exactly.
sexyaliyah:

the same way your mother bought u. its a pity, I really understand your what u are going through. ndo. hungry people
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by adamilen(f): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:
If Ibos failed to vote this man as governor next Saturday, his political career is gone.
Ladipo is a residential area, it must go back to that old Lagos master plan.

Mumu. Go and turn it to a residential area now...

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by boban007: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
UNFORTUNATELY JIMI WILL NOT GET THERE.I WONT MIND HIM DECAMPING TO APC THERE AFTER AS A MINISTER.THE IBOS SHOULD STAY OUT OF LAGOS POLITICS AND FACE THEIR REGION.THIS IS STRICTLY A FAMILY AFFAIRS.BOTH CONTESTANTS ARE YORUBA'S,MORE SO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMBODE OR JIMI.THE OBA IS ENTITLE TO HIS OWN OPINION AFTER ALL JIMI SAID THE MILLITANT WILL BLOW OIL PIPIES IF JONATHAN LOSES.LETS VOTE AMBODE SO THAT LAGOS CAN ENJOY FROM THE CENTRE FOR THE FIRST TIME.IBO PEOPLE GO AND VOTE IN SOUTH EAST AND LEAVE US ALONE.BOTH CONTESTANTS ARE BROTHERS.STOP CRYING MORE THAN THE BERIEVED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by tsdarkside(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
voltron:

The same reason is in your voice... Who told u it is about PDP. It is about Yoruba lagosians who cannot brush their teeth unless a non Yoruba produces the toothbrush yet they want to remain relevant. APC and Yoruba's in lagos is like what the HAUSA Fulani was to Nigeria back in the days

but pdp failed the ol nigeria...i can understand the oba when he dont want them in his kingdom.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Iykopee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
I implore the Igbos to Vote JK lets see what an idiotic oba can do with his effing threat if JK wins. useless bastardised drunken zombie
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ManMountain(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
adamilen:

Mumu. Go and turn it to a residential area now...
The yorubas have accommodated and make you feel too comfortable, it's time to put some heat on you to remind you that your homleand is East across the Niger
It's gonna get interesting after elections for yiboess in SW grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by fesse(f): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
I will advice the Igbos to go out en mass and vote according to their minds. The so-called oba is just a human and has no power over life or death.

From the video i saw, i think the man was high on cheap drugs. His hands and voice were shaking. You don't force people at this era.
I thought an average yoruba man is educated, the oba has proven me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by adamilen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

The yorubas have accommodated and make you feel too comfortable, it's time to put some heat on you to remind you that your homleand is East across the Niger
It's gonna get interesting after elections for yiboess in SW grin

If I go back to the east you will die of starvation and frustration. Because you people don't know how to do anything...Lazy people

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by chemicool: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
sexyaliyah:
yoruba's are the most useless tribe I have ever seen, they have never liked d igbos for once, they only attach themselves to them when they need there money. you are all making noise and its not that if you are asked to fight now, u have d strength to do so. they feel the hausas are with them, am so sorry for u people. yorubas are so stupid and senseless, that's y kwara state was taken away from them by the Hausa. Lagos will become an Igbo state if you people are not careful. mumu tribe.

You just insulted your forefathers and ancestors. Your ancestors are the silly and useless ones. Kwara is largely Yoruba. Omo ale ni Baba ati iya e. Is it possible for Igbos to come from the ghetto East and claim Lagos from the Yoruba 's? Haha! We are more sophisticated and educated.Igbos lack direction, that's why they can't rule this country.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by farem: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:
Very brilliant the wise man have speak

Jimi Agbaje is the best candidate

Indeed, he "have speak"!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by MrN1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Time will tell. Quite a pathetic statement coming from an elder statesman.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ManMountain(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
adamilen:

If I go back to the east you will die of starvation and frustration. Because you people don't know how to do anything...Lazy people
It has been proven who dies from starvation. History is there for you. Even your land is unaccomodating, try and go stay in your land for 3 months if starvation will not wreck your life. grin
Bloody Osu pigmy! cheesy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ManMountain(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=15pt]We will be here for any of you bloody Osu Pigmy that attempt to insult our revered Oba.
These fools could not even help a sitting President retain his seat upon all their useless noise
.[/size]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ilori1930(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same JK that threatened us to vote for Jonathan or the unleash militants on us? fools.
Bro please post a link to where we can verify this your comment. If you had said Obanikoro, I wouldn't doubt you. angry
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by REALCHANGE20151: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na only igbos wan vote on Saturday ? grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by adamilen(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

It has been proven who dies from starvation. History is there for you. Even your land is unaccomodating, try and go stay in your land for 3 months if starvation will not wreck your life. grin
Bloody Osu pigmy! cheesy
I can see you are bored.For all I know you may be busy getting off on this conversation, but I've gotta go to bed now. Take it easy...so u dont hurt yourself and try not to have any wild dreams when you eventually decide to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / Sokoto State "Property" Eradication Agency Bus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.